Week 2 Discussion

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
alewilliam789
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby alewilliam789 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:43 pm

Jigga94 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:39 pm
Gesicki with a solid game
Just solid? Incredible statistical game. Look dominant

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:46 pm

alewilliam789 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:43 pm
Jigga94 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:39 pm
Gesicki with a solid game
Just solid? Incredible statistical game. Look dominant
Garbage time, 2 starting LB's out, so contextual, I think is what he's probably saying.

Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8695
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Jigga94 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:46 pm

alewilliam789 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:43 pm
Jigga94 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:39 pm
Gesicki with a solid game
Just solid? Incredible statistical game. Look dominant
Elite, solid... I'm sorry, I need a dictionary :lol:
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - [b]14 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones
RB: JT, Mostert (IR), Gaskin (IR), Dillon, Ingram, Mattison, Scott, McKissic
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston (IR), Parris (IR)
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.05-1.10, 2, 3

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - [b]20 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, Ryan, Mullens, Luton, Minshew (IR)
RB: Saquon (IR), Jacobs, Dobbins, Hunt, Penny (IR)
WR: AJB, DJM, Chark, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, C. Davis, C. Samuel, Mooney, Lazard, J. Washington
TE: Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Irv, Tonyan
2021: 1.03-1.06, 2, 2, 3, 3
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

DynastyDrum30
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:48 am

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby DynastyDrum30 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:51 pm

Solid 2nd game for CeeDee Lamb. 6/106 & 9 rushing yards. Led team in receiving yds.
10 man league; .5 PPR; QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/K/Team D) - 30 Man Rosters

Roster Highlights:

QB: Tannehill, Wentz, Lock, Herbert

RB: Guice, Vaughn, Penny, Burkhead

WR: D.J Moore, AJ Brown, Lamb, Diontae Johson, Jeudy, Reagor

TE: Mark Andrews, Schultz

Picks:
2021: 6 firsts, 2 seconds
2022: 1 firsts, 2 seconds
2023: 2 firsts, 2 seconds

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:58 pm

DynastyDrum30 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:51 pm
Solid 2nd game for CeeDee Lamb. 6/106 & 9 rushing yards. Led team in receiving yds.
Yep. Being a slot guy with 2 really good WR's on the outside made him a hit. Good player anyway, but had he gone to the Jets, playing the outside, we'd be talking about how he's not doing anything. Situation helped him, despit some thinking it was a fade.

alewilliam789
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby alewilliam789 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:00 pm

Jigga94 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:46 pm
alewilliam789 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:43 pm
Jigga94 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:39 pm
Gesicki with a solid game
Just solid? Incredible statistical game. Look dominant
Elite, solid... I'm sorry, I need a dictionary :lol:
Lol sorry maybe jumped too much on that one

MFundercover
Captain
Captain
Posts: 774
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 6:30 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby MFundercover » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Did anybody else scoop Dalton Schultz after week 1? Could make my lineup this year.
Team 1 (Main)

12 team .5ppr. 1QB 2RB 2 WR 3 Flex 1 TE

QB: Watson, Goff

RB: Sanders, A Jones, Drake, Harris, Scott, Edmonds, J Williams, R Freeman

WR: Hopkins, Adams, Evans, Metcalf, Higgins, Hardman, G Tate, K. Cole, DeSean, Reynolds, Isabella, G Ward

TE: Henry, Schultz, Allie-Cox

IR: Sutton, Njoku, St. Brown

Taxi: Cephus, C Johnson

- 2021 3rd, 5th

Team 2 (Orphan)

QB: Wentz, Cousins, Fitzpatrick, Stidham, Eason

RB: Singletary, Moss, Breida, J Williams, Bowden, Yeldon

WR: Reagor, Diontae, Campbell, G Tate, Alshon, Bourne, Ross, Erickson, Lee, Humphries, Collin Johnson, Peoples Jones

TE: Hurst, Cook, Eifert, Graham, Griffin, Hollister, Trautman

2021: 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

SteveMaddensShoes
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby SteveMaddensShoes » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:08 pm

MFundercover wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:01 pm
Did anybody else scoop Dalton Schultz after week 1? Could make my lineup this year.
I scooped him. Im not reading much into it so far. Game script was good for him, but i am happy so far
12 man Superflex deep starting requirements with even scoring among positions

11 starters - QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Superflex, Flex, Flex, Flex.

1 PPR, 1 points every 10 yards rushing/receiving, 4 points per 100 passing, 4 point passing TDs, -2 INT.

TE premium 1.5 PPR and 1 point per 8.5 yards receiving.

QB- Russel Wilson, Joe Burrow, Matt Ryan, Tua Tagovailoa

RB -CEH, Kalen Ballage, Justin Jackson(ir), Chris Thopmson, Ryan Nall, Devine Ogzibo

WR - OBJ(IR), JuJu, Keenan Allen, DJ Chark, Tyler Boyd, Brandon Aiyuck,

TE - Dallas Goedert, Noah Fant, Gerald Everett, Logan Thomas, Drew Sample, Robert Tonyan, Dalton Schultz

IR- Quez Watkins,

2021 -1,2,2,2,5
2022-1,1,2,4,5

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Redskins offense suuuuuuuuucks. Terry as a WR2 and maybe Thomas getting some TE 1 weeks is the best that can be hoped for, right now. Haskins reminds me of a slightly more effort giving Jamarcus Russell. He's not good. Russell never did any film study. Haskins just reminds me of Jamarcus, with his processing and accuracy.
Last edited by FantasyFreak on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hoos89
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby hoos89 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:10 pm

CEH with his first career catch
Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
Rodgers, Tannehill, Wentz
Jacobs, Ekeler, Conner, Taylor, Gaskin, D. Harris, McKinnon, Richard, Ahmed
AJB, Moore, Aiyuk, Claypool, Slayton, MVS, Agholor, J. Gordon, James
Andrews, Herndon,
IR(3): Sutton, Michel, Love
Taxi(4): Tua, G. Davis, Bowden
2021 Picks: 1, 1, 1, 3, 3, 4, 5

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
Tannehill, Tua, Bridgewater
CEH, Ito, Barkley, Ito, J. Jackson, Richard, JJ Taylor, Homer, Love, Foreman
J. Jefferson, McLaurin, Jeudy, T. Higgins, Cooks, Berrios, Byrd, Berrios, C. Johnson, T. Johnson, Foster, J. Smith, Ford, Harmon
Hooper, Herndon
2021 Picks: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4

Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

bjd5211
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4494
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby bjd5211 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:16 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:09 pm
Redskins offense suuuuuuuuucks. Terry as a WR2 and maybe Thomas getting some TE 1 weeks is the best that can be hoped for, right now. Haskins reminds me of a slightly more effort giving Jamarcus Russell. He's not good. Russell never did any film study. Haskins just reminds me of Jamarcus, with his processing and accuracy.
Football Team*

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:17 pm

bjd5211 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:16 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:09 pm
Redskins offense suuuuuuuuucks. Terry as a WR2 and maybe Thomas getting some TE 1 weeks is the best that can be hoped for, right now. Haskins reminds me of a slightly more effort giving Jamarcus Russell. He's not good. Russell never did any film study. Haskins just reminds me of Jamarcus, with his processing and accuracy.
Football Team*
Them too.

User avatar
Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1264
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Krypto_King » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:29 pm

please no Josh Allen talk until he plays a non-Jets or Dolphins opponent

User avatar
Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1264
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Krypto_King » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:29 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:17 pm
bjd5211 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:16 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:09 pm
Redskins offense suuuuuuuuucks. Terry as a WR2 and maybe Thomas getting some TE 1 weeks is the best that can be hoped for, right now. Haskins reminds me of a slightly more effort giving Jamarcus Russell. He's not good. Russell never did any film study. Haskins just reminds me of Jamarcus, with his processing and accuracy.
Football Team*
Them too.
and scherff probably just tore his ACL

PR0v3
Starter
Starter
Posts: 645
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby PR0v3 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:33 pm

Krypto_King wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:29 pm
please no Josh Allen talk until he plays a non-Jets or Dolphins opponent
Lol, you’re sounding like the Lamar Jackson deniers after week 2 last year.

We saw Allen produce all of last year and he was pretty damn good, it’s clear he’s jumped to the next level regardless of who he played the first two games.
12 Team .5 PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB 20 man rosters, 5 man taxi est. 2018
QB: Dak, Jameis, Jimmy G, Dalton, Luton, Mullens, Beathard
RB: Swift, Gibson, Taylor, Akers, Dillon, Penny, Kerryon
WR: JJeff, Aiyuk, Boyd, Hollywood, Mims, C. Samuel, C. Davis, VJeff
TE: Andrews, Gesicki
K: Myers
2021 picks: 2, 3, 4


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 4 guests