Allen Robinson - The Forgotten Stud?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
TheNuts
Captain
Captain

Re: Allen Robinson - Interesting development

Postby TheNuts » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:21 am

mild wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:00 pm
TheNuts wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:13 pm The Bears aren't trading their best offensive player. The fans might string Pace up if he did that. Pay Jimmy Graham and your backup 24 mil guaranteed, so they need to get rid of robinson? That would be a pretty massive joke
They should be stringing him up anyway. He has wasted a superb collection of talent on proving his own hubris right with his bust of a QB selection.

He didn't even interview Deshaun Watson pre-draft.

He had no interest in signing a QB that could actually take Mitch's job (ie Cam, probably Jameis) and instead paid Foles 24 million dollars.

He collected 9 TE's on his team at one point this offseason.

It's a travesty; Pace the Disgrace.
Winston is garbage. Nagy already has an issue with not adjusting his offense to better suit his players. He would have to scrap his pretty playbook if Cam was coming here.

I said it from the day he was hired that I didn't like it. He came from the Saints, which was supposed to be a good thing. Even though when he was on the Saints they were missing the playoffs and under performing yearly with one of the best qbs of this generation
12 team ppr 4 point pass td

Murray, Minshew
Singletary, Lindsay, Samuels, Ty Johnson
Chark, Arob, Woods, Diontae, Nkeal, Lazard, Conley, Cole, Dorsett
Higbee, Jarwin, Dissly
Gould, Patriots

14 team ppr superflex, .2 ppc, WR 25% ppr bonus, TE ppr bonus 75%

Mayfield, Minshew, Trubisky, Foles, Hill
Djohns, Singletary, Fournette, Harris, Armstead, Ogunbawale, Samuels
Julio, Arob, Woods, Sims Jr, Claypool, Duvernay, Isabella, Conley, Tyrell
Waller, Hurst, Jarwin, Boyle

12 team ppr 4 point pass td, superflex, 1.5 TE ppr

Goff, Minshew, Hill, Alllen, Walker
Chubb, Taylor, Henry, Singletary, David Johnson, Damien Harris, Hyde, Boone, Blasingame
Tyreek, Boyd, Diontae, Marvin Jones, Pittman, Nkeal, Duvernay, Sims Jr, Stills
Waller, Higbee, Arnold, Olsen, Parkinson, Sample

20 team ppr 6 point pass td, .05 point per return yard

Matt Ryan
Fournette, Singletary, Harris, Cohen, Duke Johnson, Trey Edmunds
Davante Adams, Tyreek, Sutton, Boyd, Dorsett, Tyrell
Kittle, Jarwin, Oliver

TheNuts
Captain
Captain

Postby TheNuts » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:23 am

McCafsteez wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:39 pm
mild wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:00 pm
TheNuts wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:13 pm The Bears aren't trading their best offensive player. The fans might string Pace up if he did that. Pay Jimmy Graham and your backup 24 mil guaranteed, so they need to get rid of robinson? That would be a pretty massive joke
They should be stringing him up anyway. He has wasted a superb collection of talent on proving his own hubris right with his bust of a QB selection.

He didn't even interview Deshaun Watson pre-draft.

He had no interest in signing a QB that could actually take Mitch's job (ie Cam, probably Jameis) and instead paid Foles 24 million dollars.

He collected 9 TE's on his team at one point this offseason.

It's a travesty; Pace the Disgrace.
Tell me about it. If Pace isn't gone after this season, I will firmly believe that he has some dirt on the McCaskeys. I mean c'mon. He has whiffed on so many draft picks missing out on absolute superstars. He has an obsession with trading up to try and prove he knows "his pick" will be a stud...He has missed out on free agency the past few years AND he can't seem to figure out which player should get paid what. He is ruining Chicago's Superbowl Window. If we don't make the run now, we will be horrendous for the next decade...It's a beautiful cycle, eh?
Thats the sad part about the Bears. It actually doesn't take that long to turn around a franchise. Find the right qb, you are a contender for the division. Teams should be piling up draft picks to get cheap talent around your stars. He does the opposite and then wiffs anyway. What a clown he is
12 team ppr 4 point pass td

Murray, Minshew
Singletary, Lindsay, Samuels, Ty Johnson
Chark, Arob, Woods, Diontae, Nkeal, Lazard, Conley, Cole, Dorsett
Higbee, Jarwin, Dissly
Gould, Patriots

14 team ppr superflex, .2 ppc, WR 25% ppr bonus, TE ppr bonus 75%

Mayfield, Minshew, Trubisky, Foles, Hill
Djohns, Singletary, Fournette, Harris, Armstead, Ogunbawale, Samuels
Julio, Arob, Woods, Sims Jr, Claypool, Duvernay, Isabella, Conley, Tyrell
Waller, Hurst, Jarwin, Boyle

12 team ppr 4 point pass td, superflex, 1.5 TE ppr

Goff, Minshew, Hill, Alllen, Walker
Chubb, Taylor, Henry, Singletary, David Johnson, Damien Harris, Hyde, Boone, Blasingame
Tyreek, Boyd, Diontae, Marvin Jones, Pittman, Nkeal, Duvernay, Sims Jr, Stills
Waller, Higbee, Arnold, Olsen, Parkinson, Sample

20 team ppr 6 point pass td, .05 point per return yard

Matt Ryan
Fournette, Singletary, Harris, Cohen, Duke Johnson, Trey Edmunds
Davante Adams, Tyreek, Sutton, Boyd, Dorsett, Tyrell
Kittle, Jarwin, Oliver

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:55 am

TheNuts wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:21 am
Winston is garbage. Nagy already has an issue with not adjusting his offense to better suit his players. He would have to scrap his pretty playbook if Cam was coming here.

I said it from the day he was hired that I didn't like it. He came from the Saints, which was supposed to be a good thing. Even though when he was on the Saints they were missing the playoffs and under performing yearly with one of the best qbs of this generation
Nagy has never worked for the Saints. He came from KC and had been with Reid his whole career, he first started coaching in 2008 with Philadelphia and then went to KC with Andy Reid.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:17 pm

bjd5211 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:55 am
TheNuts wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:21 am

Nagy has never worked for the Saints. He came from KC and had been with Reid his whole career, he first started coaching in 2008 with Philadelphia and then went to KC with Andy Reid.
He's talking about Ryan Pace, it's just poorly worded.

Regardless of how you feel about Cam or Jameis, I don't think anyone out here is stumping any harder for Mitch or Foles. That's just facts.

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:01 pm

He’s gonna get peppered with targets this week
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2(4), WR 3(5), TE 1(3)

QB - Kyler Murray, Derek Carr, Kenny Pickett
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Bijan Robinson, Kyren Williams, Travis Etienne, James Conner, Antonio Gibson, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Michael Pittman, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Rashod Bateman
TE - Sam Laporta, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Isaiah Likely
Picks - 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:50 am

Never Veto wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:01 pm He’s gonna get peppered with targets this week
Man, I sure hope you’re right. I’m going to have Thomas and likely Sutton sitting on my bench.

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:04 am

Never Veto wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:01 pm He’s gonna get peppered with targets this week
From Trubisky? I hope a few are catchable.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:27 am

Pac_Eddy wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:04 am
From Trubisky? I hope a few are catchable.
3 out of 12!!
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2(4), WR 3(5), TE 1(3)

QB - Kyler Murray, Derek Carr, Kenny Pickett
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Bijan Robinson, Kyren Williams, Travis Etienne, James Conner, Antonio Gibson, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Michael Pittman, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Rashod Bateman
TE - Sam Laporta, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Isaiah Likely
Picks - 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10

gpaok
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

ARob to Rams

Postby gpaok » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:26 pm

Is this a sell high moment or do you ride the perfect landing spot for ARob?
10 team Dynasty Superflex, 1 PPR, 20 + 3 IR player roster
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, SFlex, Flex, DEF

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen
RB: Nick Chubb, J.K. Dobbins, Travis Etienne, Rhamondre Stevenson, Rachaad White, Khalil Herbert, Tank Bigsby, Jaylen Warren, Jerome Ford, Kyren Williams, Tank Bigsby
WR: Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb, Ja’Marr Chase, Calvin Ridley, Tank Dell
TE:T.J. Hockenson, Trey McBride, Jake Ferguson

DynastyDrum30
Role Player
Role Player

Re: ARob to Rams

Postby DynastyDrum30 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:32 pm

Just depends on your situation. If you’re a contender, I’d ride him out. If in rebuild, sell, but wait until around week 3 of preseason when everyone is thinking about their starting rosters, and flip him to a contender. Agree this is maybe the best case scenario for him.
10 man league; .5 PPR; .5 TE Premium
QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/K/Team D) - 28 Man Rosters

Roster Highlights:

QB: Burrow, Purdy, Love

RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, Z. Charbonnet, AJ Dillon, Penny, D. Foreman, T Allgier, Z. White, E. Hull

WR: Chase, Lamb, Olave, T. Higgins, Diontae, Chark

TE: LaPorta, Pitts, Goedert, Schoonmaker

Picks:
2024: 4.06
2025: None

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:45 pm

gpaok wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:26 pm Is this a sell high moment or do you ride the perfect landing spot for ARob?
Sell high was a while ago. Arob never really had a step to lose. Don't think he much of an impact WR especially on the Rams. The good news for him is he will be facing DB3 most weeks so will contribute NFL wise.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:46 pm

Hard to see him having more value than a mid-to-late 1st going forward. I think he's going to do well with the Rams, but turning 29 this year, it's hard to see his trade value bouncing back to what it was a long time ago.

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:21 pm

gpaok wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:26 pm Is this a sell high moment or do you ride the perfect landing spot for ARob?
Sell high.
If you're looking for a capable WR3 for your fantasy team, ARob2022 might fit the bill. If you're looking for a T15WR for your fantasy team, you're sniffing around the wrong bush.

I'm just hoping this signing encourages someone in my league to accept one of my trade offers for ARob before I cut him outright.
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

gpaok
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby gpaok » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:04 am

Anteaters wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:21 pm
Sell high.
If you're looking for a capable WR3 for your fantasy team, ARob2022 might fit the bill. If you're looking for a T15WR for your fantasy team, you're sniffing around the wrong bush.

I'm just hoping this signing encourages someone in my league to accept one of my trade offers for ARob before I cut him outright.
Yeah I ve been trying to sell and in the league we are in we only keep 15 so it’s tough! Although Ridley is making this easier - I’m gonna try to use him as trade bait on week 2/3 mostly cause I feel he will have a drop after next. Then again this might be the first time he has a good QB throwing him the ball!
10 team Dynasty Superflex, 1 PPR, 20 + 3 IR player roster
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, SFlex, Flex, DEF

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen
RB: Nick Chubb, J.K. Dobbins, Travis Etienne, Rhamondre Stevenson, Rachaad White, Khalil Herbert, Tank Bigsby, Jaylen Warren, Jerome Ford, Kyren Williams, Tank Bigsby
WR: Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb, Ja’Marr Chase, Calvin Ridley, Tank Dell
TE:T.J. Hockenson, Trey McBride, Jake Ferguson

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:33 am

gpaok wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:04 am
Anteaters wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:21 pm
Sell high.

Yeah I ve been trying to sell and in the league we are in we only keep 15 so it’s tough! Although Ridley is making this easier - I’m gonna try to use him as trade bait on week 2/3 mostly cause I feel he will have a drop after next. Then again this might be the first time he has a good QB throwing him the ball!
If you think you can compete this year, I'd keep Robinson. Like you said, this is the first time in his career that he's going to have a good QB, he's still a good route runner, and McVay's offense has countless success stories at WR.