12 Team Half PPR Dynasty Startup

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
JohnnyUtah99
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

12 Team Half PPR Dynasty Startup

Postby JohnnyUtah99 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:42 am

Rules are listed below, let me know if any questions.

https://sleeper.app/i/YJ68LDba5Mlj

We’ll get the draft started as soon as all teams have paid. Reserve your spot by paying on league safe. The link is pinned in the chat.

If you need clarification on anything bring it up now!

$50 buy in each year. 2020 and 2021 dues are due now, so $100 due total. Each year you will pay one year ahead in case any teams are abandoned we can get a replacement who will get a year for free. League safe with majority approval will be used.

Playoff winner gets $400. Playoff runner up gets $100. Regular season team with the most points gets $100.

The start up draft will be a slow draft with a 4 hour time limit per pick. The clock will be turned off at 8pm pacific each night and back on at 8am pacific.

It’s a snake draft and will include veterans and rookies.

We will do a Derby for draft order, so the Sleeper draft randomizer will determine the order of picking draft slots.

There will be 3rd rd reversal:

<https://support.sleeper.app/en/articles ... d-reversal>

League Rules:
Dynasty League

12 Teams
Half PPR
TE Premium, TE’s get full PPR
6 points for passing TD’s

Look at the scoring settings, there are also 1 pt bonuses for 40+ yd plays/td’s

Starters:
1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 3 Flex and 1 Superflex
No defense or kickers

No trade deadline, trade any time you want!

25 roster spots, 5 IR spots

5 man taxi squad
Players in their first 3 years are eligible for the taxi squad
Deadline to add to the taxi squad is the start of the regular season
*Let me know if anyone is unfamiliar with how a taxi squad works

FAAB for waivers
Rolling waivers, so no free agents, waivers run every night.
In season waiver period is from start of a players game to the end of tues

The rookie draft each year will be a linear draft with the order being the inverse of the playoff seeding for teams that make the playoffs and max points possible for teams that missed the playoffs.
*Let me know if you want me to explain further on how max points possible works

All rookie drafts will be slow drafts with a 4 hour time limit turned off at night. Each year the rookie draft opens when the nfl draft ends and all dues have been paid.

Trades process immediately.
Trade veto is only for collusion, the commissioner can call a vote on the sleeper chat and requires 6/8 votes to veto. If the commissioner is involved in the trade anyone can call for a veto vote if they feel there was collusion. If there is potentially collusion I will freeze the players involved until the vote occurs. Hopefully this never comes up at all.

You are required to field a full lineup every week. Repeated failures to set your lineup can result in expulsion from the league. You will receive multiple warnings prior to any expulsion. Last minute inactive players still in lineups are not included with this.

***Make sure your notifications are on so you get notice of trade offers, draft picks made, etc... This is especially important with a long draft so you know when your pick is up. The expectation is that other owners can communicate with you via sleeper.

***Covid contingency: if the season ends unexpectedly before week 10 no prizes are awarded and everything is rolled over. Once 10 weeks have been completed prizes will go to teams in the top spots when the season ends. If the season is cut before 10 games we will do a random order snake draft for 21 rookie picks.

coachmica
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: 12 Team Half PPR Dynasty Startup

Postby coachmica » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:00 am

12 team Dynasty 1 QB 2 RB 3W R 1 TE 2 FLEX K DEF
Rodgers Ryan Mariota Haskins Tannehill
Kerryon Guice D harris justin jackson
JuJu C Davis Evans Harry M Brown curtis samuel
Herndon Cook moreau
Tucker
Chargers