Saquon for Sanders+

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Mtt33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Saquon for Sanders+

Postby Mtt33 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:41 am

Yarnith wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:23 pm Make the offer you stated. Barkleys a beast etc etc. He also didn't crack the top 5 last year for fantasy RB's. His production projects so far to track along with Zek as a top option but he is not unique. Sell him big and fat while people pay insane prices and use all that capital to rebuild. His production, while high is not irreplaceable.
I mean he’s for sure unique. Whether it pans out to be cmc 2019esque is debatable but his talent level is 100% unique...

That said the offer is over the top to me. Think you’ll get a quick reject and end negotiations but it doesn’t hurt to throw it out there if you don’t care about losing a more realistic deal. If you aren’t TRYING to move him for “fair” value, might as well shoot big.

jpusmc0311
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jpusmc0311 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:16 am

I traded Saquon for Sanders, Kittle, and Metcalf and 2.10 (turned into Jefferson)

I'm pretty happy about that
Team 1: 10 TEAM PPR. 0.2 PPC 2QB 3RB 4WR 1TE 1FLEX 2IDP 1 D/ST 1K
QBs - Bridgewater, Cousins, Darnold, Rudolph
RBs - Miles Sanders, Ronald Jones, Mixon, Fournette, Mike Davis, Gio Bernard, T. Coleman, Damien Williams, Love
WRs - DHop, Chris Godwin, DK Metcalf, DJ Chark, Beckham Jr, DJ Moore, Sutton, Kirk, Edelman, Tre'Quan Smith, Anthony Miller, Van Jefferson, Jalen Guyton, Peoples-Jones, Marcus Johnson
TEs- Kittle, Hockenson, Tonyan, Njoku, Trautman
IDP: Lavonte David, Roquan Smith
K: Greg Zuerlein

Team 2: 12 Team PPR 1QB, 3RB, 4WR, 1TE, 1FLEX
QBs - Josh Allen, Matt Ryan, Lock, Eason
RBs - Barkley, Cook, Swift, Cam Akers, Mack, K. Johnson,
WRs - Michael Thomas, A Robinson II, Chark Jr, Tee Higgins, Woods, Sutton, B Edwards, Hardman, Zach Pascal, Van Jefferson, Berrios, Gandy-Golden, Tyler Johnson, P Campbell
TE - Fant, Ebron, Kmet

#5willalwaysloveyou
Role Player
Role Player

Postby #5willalwaysloveyou » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:20 am

jpusmc0311 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:16 am I traded Saquon for Sanders, Kittle, and Metcalf and 2.10 (turned into Jefferson)

Nice haul
12 team ppr 1qb

QB: Josh Allen

RB:miles Sanders,Damien Harris, JK Dobbins, gallaman, ty Johnson, gus Edwards, alex collins, Larry rountree, Tyson williams

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Devante Adams, Kenny golladay, Tyler Lockett, Michael Thomas, n’keal harry, jakobi Meyers, van jefferson

TE: George kittle, Jonnu Smith, Kyle pitts

#5willalwaysloveyou
Role Player
Role Player

Postby #5willalwaysloveyou » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:20 am

jpusmc0311 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:16 am I traded Saquon for Sanders, Kittle, and Metcalf and 2.10 (turned into Jefferson)

Nice haul
12 team ppr 1qb

RB:miles Sanders,Damien Harris, JK Dobbins, gallaman, ty Johnson, gus Edwards, alex collins, Larry rountree, Tyson williams

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Devante Adams, Kenny golladay, Tyler Lockett, Michael Thomas, n’keal harry, jakobi Meyers, van jefferson

Finfansteve
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Finfansteve » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:33 am

I’d put Barkley on the block for a limited amount of time or reach out to teams that might be able to put other packages together that you might take while keeping that deal in your back pocket and see what other offers come in. If nothing comes in you have a decision to make. I can see it going either way but I think I’d be inclined to keep Barkley
Qb: Hurts, geno Smith
Rb: JT, Gibbs, Montgomery, Roschon, Z. White, Ty Chandler
Wr: AJB, JJ, Chase, waddle, G Wilson
TE: Pitts, Kincaid, Likely, Njoku

2024 1.01, 1.04, 1.05
10 team
9 players kept yearly
Non PPR
Not super flex
Start 1/1/2/1/2 flex
1 point per first down
All tds 6 points

Adam_172
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Adam_172 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:45 am

I'd take the deal but as you're probably 3 years from competing i'd see if you can get something younger than Diggs, not that he's old but you won't be competing (more than likely) before he's hitting 30.
TEAM 1
Dynasty PPR 1QB (12 Team League)

QB - Murray, Fields, Pickett, Howell.
RB - Gibbs, R. White, Swift, Javonte Williams, Charbonnet, Allegier, Tank Bigsby, Penny.
WR - Nacua, Dell, Hollywood, Jameson Williams, Burks, Mooney, Atwell, Melton, Phillips, Washington, Lazard.
TE - Ferguson, Mayer, Knox.
DEF - Bills, Vikings.

Rookie Picks: 1.02, 2.02, 3.02, 4.02 and 5.02.

TEAM 2
Dynasty PPR - SuperFlex and TE Prem. (16 teams)

QB - Prescott, Pickett, Ridder, Mariota, Mullins, Willis.
RB - Walker III, R. White, Montgomery, Singletary, R. Jones, Mack, Hull, Sermon.
WR - Adams, Higgins, Watson, Meyers, Gabe Davis, W. Robinson, Dotson, Raymond, ARob.
TE - McBride, H. Henry, B. Jordan, Bates, B. Hopkins.

Rookie Picks: 2.14 and 3.14.

#5willalwaysloveyou
Role Player
Role Player

Postby #5willalwaysloveyou » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 am

Finfansteve wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:33 am I’d put Barkley on the block for a limited amount of time or reach out to teams that might be able to put other packages together that you might take while keeping that deal in your back pocket and see what other offers come in. If nothing comes in you have a decision to make. I can see it going either way but I think I’d be inclined to keep Barkley
Took your advice and put him on the block. See what happens and maybe original offer can happen if that team gets nervous missing out
12 team ppr 1qb

Finfansteve
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Finfansteve » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:10 am

#5willalwaysloveyou wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 am
Finfansteve wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:33 am I’d put Barkley on the block for a limited amount of time or reach out to teams that might be able to put other packages together that you might take while keeping that deal in your back pocket and see what other offers come in. If nothing comes in you have a decision to make. I can see it going either way but I think I’d be inclined to keep Barkley
Took your advice and put him on the block. See what happens and maybe original offer can happen if that team gets nervous missing out
Maybe reach out privately to some owners who have the young assets to trade and are close to winning it all and are looking for the final piece so as to not make the current offering owner nervous where he pulls his offer to you then you possibly would have no options but I doubt you’d have no takers at all on a player like Barkley. Or maybe the current owner sees you’ve put Barkley on the block and ups his offer to get it done with you. Only you know how the offering owner will react to putting him on the block after making you an offer for him but I think you owe it to yourself to see who else would be interested and what they’d be willing to offer. But I’d make it a short window so the other trade doesn’t expire before getting the other owners offers first
Qb: Hurts, geno Smith
Rb: JT, Gibbs, Montgomery, Roschon, Z. White, Ty Chandler
Wr: AJB, JJ, Chase, waddle, G Wilson
TE: Pitts, Kincaid, Likely, Njoku

2024 1.01, 1.04, 1.05
10 team
9 players kept yearly
Non PPR
Not super flex
Start 1/1/2/1/2 flex
1 point per first down
All tds 6 points

Yarnith
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Yarnith » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:01 pm

Mtt33 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:41 am
Yarnith wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:23 pm Make the offer you stated. Barkleys a beast etc etc. He also didn't crack the top 5 last year for fantasy RB's. His production projects so far to track along with Zek as a top option but he is not unique. Sell him big and fat while people pay insane prices and use all that capital to rebuild. His production, while high is not irreplaceable.
I mean he’s for sure unique. Whether it pans out to be cmc 2019esque is debatable but his talent level is 100% unique...

That said the offer is over the top to me. Think you’ll get a quick reject and end negotiations but it doesn’t hurt to throw it out there if you don’t care about losing a more realistic deal. If you aren’t TRYING to move him for “fair” value, might as well shoot big.
He's unique in football and totally not shown to be in fantasy. I love watching him play, his balance is insane and its a joy watching him. He has also not justified the price some people pay to obtain him, not even close.
Cavaliers 12 team standard, 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 2WR/TE, 1flex
QB: J. Allen, S. Howell, Z.Wilson
RB: A. Kamara, J. Taylor, CEH, K. Gainwell, P. Strong
WR: A.J. Brown, A. Cooper, J. Dotson, C. Ridley, E. Moore, W. Robinson, J. Meyers, T. Marshall,
TE: G. Kittle, J. Johnson, J. Woods, H. Henry
'23 1.10, 2.10, 3.10 '24 1, 2, 3
Recent Championships '19,'21,'22

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends- 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Mahomes, Purdy, Lance
RB: Pierce, Miller, K. Herbert, E. Hull
WR: Chase, Watson, Davis, JSN, Metchie, Pierce, V. Jefferson, Claypool, Thornton, Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: Pitts, Woods, Latu