Kmani6
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Cam Akers is your 1.07 now

Postby Kmani6 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:58 pm

Krypto_King wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:42 pm
Cameron Giles wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:59 pm
mild wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:55 pm

I find it hard to believe this is not a smash for Swift.

- is linked to a proper QB in Stafford who made something called "Theo Riddick" relevant as a receiving back
- Lions line is better than the Rams line, theoretically
- is far more advanced than Akers as a runner with the production to match
- Jared Goff
I wouldn't jump the gun here. The Lions can cut Stafford next offseason and save $20M. It's probably something worth considering since their team sucks and he's expensive and in his mid 30's.

But, even without situation I'm taking Swft over Akers.
lol There it is! I was waiting for the "they could cut great player X for Y savings next year"

also, did you guys know the Packers could save over $10m if they cut Davante Adams next year?
Stafford is 32 and as a QB could realistically play for 8-10 more years. Although he got injured last season he was playing at a high level. A full season healthy could mean a good lions offense.
Dynasty Team 1:

10 Man, Full PPR, .2 PPC, Double Flex

QB: Kyler Murray
RB: Saquon Barkley , Breece Hall, Swift, Dobbins, Gibson, CEH
WR: Devante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Jamarr Chase, DK Metcalf, Devonta Smith, Jerry Jeudy
TE: Travis Kelce

2023 Picks: 1.4, 1.8, 2.9, 3.2, 3.6, 3.8

Dynasty Team 2:

10 Man, Half PPR, Double Flex

QB: Tua
RB: Barkley , Mixon, Javonte, Jacobs, CEH
WR: AJB, Tyreek, Lamb, Aiyuk, Bateman
TE: Kittle

2022 Picks: 1.5, 1.6, 2.3
2023 Picks: 2 x 1st, 2 x 2nd

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:51 pm

mgscott wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:22 pm I get what your saying here, but I really don't think any of the WR's from this class are elite and likely to be WR1's. Most, if not all are ideally WR2's on their own team and will likely stay that way. The best bet for a WR1 out of this class is for them to hit in a perfect situation. Adams, Evans, Beckham, and Robinson are all WR1's. The depth of talent is likely better this year, but the elite talent is not. The top RB's, even if not elite, will have good chances to be RB1's. I don't necessarily like the depth of talent at RB. Which also makes the top of the RB class that much more valuable.
You're discussing the outcome and not what the thought process was at the time.

Popular opinion was not that Robinson, Beckham and Adams were "likely" to be elite WR1s either. Once upon a time, there were people on this board who thought Jeff freaking Janis was better than Adams. The only players in that draft who people thought would be WR1s for a long time were Watkins and Evans, and only one did.

Also keep in mind that the 2014 class was weak at QB, which allowed more room for WRs to go early in the Top 10.

I think Jeudy and Lamb do have WR1 upside and I'll give outside chances to others as well. I agree that on paper, there isn't a Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins prospect, but I still think the depth of this class is very high level can give them a run for their money.

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:08 pm

The obvious: Lamb, Jeudy
The likely: Reagor, Jefferson, Higgins
Maybe: Aiyuk, Edwards, Pittman
Boom/Bust: Shenault, Ruggs, Mims
Longshots: Gabriel Davis, Bowden, Peoples-Jones, Claypool

This draft class lacks a 5 star prospect, but has the most 4 star guys we’ve ever seen in one class.

mgscott
Starter
Starter

Postby mgscott » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:46 am

Cameron Giles wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:51 pm
mgscott wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:22 pm I get what your saying here, but I really don't think any of the WR's from this class are elite and likely to be WR1's. Most, if not all are ideally WR2's on their own team and will likely stay that way. The best bet for a WR1 out of this class is for them to hit in a perfect situation. Adams, Evans, Beckham, and Robinson are all WR1's. The depth of talent is likely better this year, but the elite talent is not. The top RB's, even if not elite, will have good chances to be RB1's. I don't necessarily like the depth of talent at RB. Which also makes the top of the RB class that much more valuable.

Popular opinion was not that Robinson, Beckham and Adams were "likely" to be elite WR1s either. Once upon a time, there were people on this board who thought Jeff freaking Janis was better than Adams. The only players in that draft who people thought would be WR1s for a long time were Watkins and Evans, and only one did.

Also keep in mind that the 2014 class was weak at QB, which allowed more room for WRs to go early in the Top 10.

I think Jeudy and Lamb do have WR1 upside and I'll give outside chances to others as well. I agree that on paper, there isn't a Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins prospect, but I still think the depth of this class is very high level can give them a run for their money.
But if you're saying they have the potential to be the best, they have to ultimately have a better outcome than the 2014 class. I don't see that potential, although I see the depth where they could have more fantasy viable WR's than 2014, but just not elite WR's. So I will still be confident 2014 is better because I know they have multiple elite WR1's and I don't believe strongly in any of these WR to be a WR1. A lot of potential WR2's.

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:08 am

mgscott wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:46 am

But if you're saying they have the potential to be the best, they have to ultimately have a better outcome than the 2014 class. I don't see that potential, although I see the depth where they could have more fantasy viable WR's than 2014, but just not elite WR's. So I will still be confident 2014 is better because I know they have multiple elite WR1's and I don't believe strongly in any of these WR to be a WR1. A lot of potential WR2's.
Bolded the above as that point is what he is saying. 2014 class wasn't supposed to turn out the way it did, either. I remember Beckham was a late first and at times second round pick, because he wasn't prototypical size, he was in a crowded situation, and the guy lost out of target share on his own college team to little thought of Jarvis Landry. NY was going to be the Victor Cruz and Reuben Randle show, with Beckham being the likely #3 year one and then move into WR2 territory potentially. That was the general thought of him. I could do that for each non-Watkins and non-Evans WR. They were all written off as "not elite potential because ...."
Given the argument: "because he couldn't even win more target share than a WR with a 4.77 40 and a 28.5 inch vertical" would be a fair argument for "no elite potential" for one of these prospects. But that was Beckham.

I bring that history up just to point out, even if you don't THINK this draft has any elite WRs, the 2014 class outperformed expectations as well. The "process" at the time WAS ALSO to label guys like Cooks, Beckham, ARob as likely #2s with some potential as a #1. We just have to wait and see how they develop. It is a process...unless you believe in pre-destination of everything we do in life I suppose.

mgscott
Starter
Starter

Postby mgscott » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:21 am

Valhalla wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:08 am

Bolded the above as that point is what he is saying. 2014 class wasn't supposed to turn out the way it did, either. I remember Beckham was a late first and at times second round pick, because he wasn't prototypical size, he was in a crowded situation, and the guy lost out of target share on his own college team to little thought of Jarvis Landry. NY was going to be the Victor Cruz and Reuben Randle show, with Beckham being the likely #3 year one and then move into WR2 territory potentially. That was the general thought of him. I could do that for each non-Watkins and non-Evans WR. They were all written off as "not elite potential because ...."
Given the argument: "because he couldn't even win more target share than a WR with a 4.77 40 and a 28.5 inch vertical" would be a fair argument for "no elite potential" for one of these prospects. But that was Beckham.

I bring that history up just to point out, even if you don't THINK this draft has any elite WRs, the 2014 class outperformed expectations as well. The "process" at the time WAS ALSO to label guys like Cooks, Beckham, ARob as likely #2s with some potential as a #1. We just have to wait and see how they develop. It is a process...unless you believe in pre-destination of everything we do in life I suppose.
Sure. I guess it's maybe just semantics. I took it to mean he thinks this year's class has the potential to outperform 2014. I just don't see it due to a lack of elite prospects. 2014 WR class might have outperformed expectations, but if I remember correct, they had higher expectations than this year.

MrUbuto
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby MrUbuto » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:25 am

Jigga94 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:28 pm
OhCruelestRanter wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:42 pm I can see the argument for taking him ahead of Jeudy, who’s competing for for targets from Drew Lock with Sutton, Hamler, and Fant.
I could see Akers going as high as 4. At least, that wouldn't blow me away in shock. I think he's clearly behind JT, Dobbins and CEH. Depends on the league whether some WR go ahead of him. Wouldn't be surprised if Swift went ahead of him either. So between 4 at the highest and I'll say 8 or 9 at the lowest
Yea my main league is RB crazy. It will be 4 rbs in the first 4 picks
QB - DWatson(HOU)Minshew(JAX)Darnold(NYJ)
RB -NChubb(CLE)DHenry(TEN)JTaylor(IND)Gurley(ATL)
WR -DHopkins(ARI)ACooper(DAL)CGodwin(TB)OBJ(CLE)
TE - HHenry(SD)DGoeddart(PHI)
K - Zurlien(LAR)Crosby(GB)
Def - ARI DAL
[rookie] Haskins(WAS)DSwift(DET)Jefferson(MIN)MHardman(KC)
7th pick in 2021

Rosters must always be 3qbs 4wrs 4rbs 2tes 2kickers 2dst and protected players don't take up a roster spot, but are only for rookie/2nd-year players that were drafted

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:14 pm

MrUbuto wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:25 am
Jigga94 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:28 pm
OhCruelestRanter wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:42 pm I can see the argument for taking him ahead of Jeudy, who’s competing for for targets from Drew Lock with Sutton, Hamler, and Fant.
I could see Akers going as high as 4. At least, that wouldn't blow me away in shock. I think he's clearly behind JT, Dobbins and CEH. Depends on the league whether some WR go ahead of him. Wouldn't be surprised if Swift went ahead of him either. So between 4 at the highest and I'll say 8 or 9 at the lowest
Yea my main league is RB crazy. It will be 4 rbs in the first 4 picks
It should be 5 :D

Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Vcize » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:19 pm

mgscott wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:21 am

Sure. I guess it's maybe just semantics. I took it to mean he thinks this year's class has the potential to outperform 2014. I just don't see it due to a lack of elite prospects. 2014 WR class might have outperformed expectations, but if I remember correct, they had higher expectations than this year.
I think Valhalla makes a great point here. The 2014 class is remembered as much better via hindsight than it was at the time. It was considered a pretty mediocre class at the time. Not one that people were overvaluing picks for in the year leading up to it like 2017 and 2020.

WRs were maybe thought of a bit higher than the current crop, but really that's only because it had a major standout prospect in Sammy Watkins, though he didn't end up being a part of what made that class great in the end.

Evans was maybe thought of more highly than anyone in this class but not by a lot, as he had tons of questionmarks as well. The irony of all of this is what really made the 2014 class great was its depth, and maybe no WR class ever has been thought to be as deep as this year's during the time of the draft. It wasn't the elite prospects (Watkins, maybe Evans) that made the 2014 class great. It was the guys like OBJ, ARob, Cooks, Benjamin (for a spell), and there are plenty of guys in this years class that compare nicely to them as prospects.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:49 pm

Vcize wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:19 pm

I think Valhalla makes a great point here. The 2014 class is remembered as much better via hindsight than it was at the time. It was considered a pretty mediocre class at the time. Not one that people were overvaluing picks for in the year leading up to it like 2017 and 2020.

WRs were maybe thought of a bit higher than the current crop, but really that's only because it had a major standout prospect in Sammy Watkins, though he didn't end up being a part of what made that class great in the end.

Evans was maybe thought of more highly than anyone in this class but not by a lot, as he had tons of questionmarks as well. The irony of all of this is what really made the 2014 class great was its depth, and maybe no WR class ever has been thought to be as deep as this year's during the time of the draft. It wasn't the elite prospects (Watkins, maybe Evans) that made the 2014 class great. It was the guys like OBJ, ARob, Cooks, Benjamin (for a spell), and there are plenty of guys in this years class that compare nicely to them as prospects.
100%

This class certainly has the potential to be the best class of all time, not even hyperbole. The trick is sifting through the 4 star players who will become superstars. My bets: Jalen Reagor, Tee Higgins, Bryan Edwards, Laviska Shenault, Mims. With Aiyuk, Jefferson, Ruggs, Pittman settling into the highend WR2 spots a few years from now.

Kmani6
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Kmani6 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:07 pm

IZigUZag wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:49 pm
Vcize wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:19 pm

100%

This class certainly has the potential to be the best class of all time, not even hyperbole. The trick is sifting through the 4 star players who will become superstars. My bets: Jalen Reagor, Tee Higgins, Bryan Edwards, Laviska Shenault, Mims. With Aiyuk, Jefferson, Ruggs, Pittman settling into the highend WR2 spots a few years from now.
Now i'm super curious as to why you think Lamb and Jeudy will both end up as Low end WR2/WR3's.

On another note, we might see 4-5 1000 seasons from the 2019 WR's in their Sophomore Campaigns (AJ Brown, DK, Mclaurin, Deebo, Marquise Brown?). That class has a ton of other potential in Johnson, Williams, Slayton, Renfrow, Hardman. The class was deemed pretty terrible at WR, and was a surprise.
Dynasty Team 1:

10 Man, Full PPR, .2 PPC, Double Flex

QB: Kyler Murray
RB: Saquon Barkley , Breece Hall, Swift, Dobbins, Gibson, CEH
WR: Devante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Jamarr Chase, DK Metcalf, Devonta Smith, Jerry Jeudy
TE: Travis Kelce

2023 Picks: 1.4, 1.8, 2.9, 3.2, 3.6, 3.8

Dynasty Team 2:

10 Man, Half PPR, Double Flex

QB: Tua
RB: Barkley , Mixon, Javonte, Jacobs, CEH
WR: AJB, Tyreek, Lamb, Aiyuk, Bateman
TE: Kittle

2022 Picks: 1.5, 1.6, 2.3
2023 Picks: 2 x 1st, 2 x 2nd

stoneghost28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby stoneghost28 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:00 pm

PR0v3 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:22 pm
M-Dub wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:16 pm
PR0v3 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:00 pm

It's hard for me to get on board with him being an elite prospect when he was the third drafted RB in his class and a 2nd round pick. Teams will take a RB #2 overall if the player is deemed worthy, and teams don't really pass on elite prospects for someone else at the same position just because of scheme fit. They normally take the elite prospect and adjust the scheme.
Teams? As in, plural? Last I checked, Dave Gettleman is only allowed to run one franchise into the ground at a time.
Cmon, many thought the Browns should have secured Barkley at #1 and their QB at #4. Top RB prospects get picked very early, and deep classes don't push everyone down (see: 2017). The NFL didn't suddenly wisen up on RB positional values this draft. If the right guy comes along, teams will throw the book out the window. JT may become that guy, but as a prospect he just isn't. There is more to prospect evaluation than 40 time, height/weight, and college stats.
No one with sense thought that. It's not a coincidence that the only teams that have selected RB's in the blue chip zone since the Great RB drought of 2009-2014 ended were old school dinosaurs that the game has passed by (Jerruh in Dallas with Zeke in '16, Coughlin in Jacksonville with Fournette and Gettleman in NYG with Saquon and in Carolina with McCaffrey). Not only do you have that famed drought, plus the horror show that was the blue chip bust class from hell of '05 (Caddy, Brown and the late Cedric Benson), but you've now also got iron clad evidence of an age 26 productivity cliff, and the risk of 2nd contracts/extensions blowing up in your face again, and again, and again. RB's are only going in the blue chip zone when an idiot dinosaur has the draft capital, and the need. Otherwise you see them falling, Gurley goes outside the top 10 when he was the best RB prospect since LTII, you have nearly the entire loaded '17 and '18 classes largely being second round picks or later, this included known productivity monsters like Dalvin Cook, and young uber prospects like Joe Mixon (the character red flag and injury concerns played some role), as well as pre-injury riddled Derrius Guice, and post injury riddled Nick Chubb, and tape grinder darling Ronald Jones. When you see a RB get overdrafted again in '19, whose doing it, well, wouldn't you know, another dinosaur in Mayock, grabbing Josh Jacobs early, while Miles Sanders and Monty slip to day 2 (I got myself 4/5 shares of Sanders (a fifth in a Keeper league), and totally ignored Monty).

The idea that these guys aren't elite is patently absurd. Jonathan Taylor tests out as good as any RB other than Saquon in Barrett's model going back more than half a decade (including the quality '15, '17 and '18 classes), Swift hits every marker other than touches in an offense notorious for making rb's carry lighter loads, all JK Dobbins did was essentially duplicate (but more impressively) Dalvin Cook's track record of piling up enormous production regardless of level of competition, killing elite teams and sisters of the poor sides alike and doing it w/a much more impressive athletic profile. Cam Akers found a way to be productive despite playing with an OL that made the Eagles '86 unit look like a collection of all pro's. You want to say they're not elite? It's just damn silly.

Trash 2009-2014? I'm right with you. Trash most of the '16 group, I'm also with you, curb stomp the depth and top end quality of '19 and I'm also largely with you (I loved Sanders, didn't like anybody else, looks like Jacobs will probably prove me wrong if they ever start throwing to him, but w/Bowden landing there, it seems even less likely than it already was). This class though, the top? It's just like the top end of '17 (Fournette/McCaffrey/Mixon/Cook compared with Taylor/Swift/Dobbins/Akers), it's even got your Kareem Hunt fast riser in CEH after he landed in a perfect situation for himself just as Hunt had three years earlier.

We've got to use context here, namely:
*RB age/production curves are better understood now.
*Second contracts have proven totally disastrous making blue chip zone picks even more heavily earmarked for the most efficient and cap effective positions (Edge, DT, OT, CB, and QB)
*Most of the leagues openings have been seized by RB's from the '15-'19 classes after the '09-'14 drought had left a gigantic pile of openings available starting w/the arrival of the first quality class in eons w/'15
*The bulk of the dinosaur idiot GM's already have their bell cow's and so wouldn't be reaching for another one, while most of the rest of the jobs were also either taken, or not nearly as big a need as other issues as previously mentioned.

stoneghost28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby stoneghost28 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:20 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:11 pm
Pullo Vision wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:00 pm
Cowboysfan33 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Pretty much what I said in the top 12 rookie rankings. I think people are ranking him too high due to landing spot.
Lol, saw your post after starting this thread. There were a couple others who agreed.

Glad people see both the parody angle and the real debate angle. Adding to that, Jeudy and Lamb both went before any RB. You might dismiss their draft capital lead on CEH and perhaps even JT as well, but isn't their lead over Akers and Swift enough to keep ahead in the rankings? 15/17 versus 52/55. For those who hold closely to draft capital, I'd think a 32+ spot lead would be huge.
For me it is. 2nd round RB's are drafted to be significant players in an offense. I'll take Swift or Akers over Lamb or Jeudy every time, but it's the way I build. I would have taken Sanders over them as well, had he been in this years class, with his spot/capital. Not going to fault others for doing it another way, I just feel in this class there are 5 really good backs, and a lot more really good WR's. I see more of a difference in Swift/Akers and the 10th RB than Lamb/Jeudy and the 7th or 8th WR, in terms of what production they will offer.

BTW, it was Dobbins at 55, not Swift. Swift went much earlier. He went at 35.
Agreed, it didn't originally start as a philosophy for me, I just erred on the side of WR's early and often in start ups simply because of career length, but over time what I've found most effective is planning two-three years ahead whenever possible w/classes to try to pile picks heavily into strong RB classes, and trade out when they're not (it's what I did in '16, and what I did again to a lesser extent in '19 (generally I acquired a lot of my extra '20 firsts through player based trades) so that I can be in position to grab the RB's in the legit rb classes. It's why I had 4+ shares of McCaffrey, Cook and Mixon (and Aaron Jones and M. Mack-unfortunately I traded most of those too cheaply) after the '17 rookie draft, and why I had a ton of Barkley, Guice, Chubb, and Michel after the '18 class (thankfully I shed all but one of my Michel Shares a year+ early rather than late) and it's why I had three picks apiece at the 1.01-1.08 slots in my 11 dynasty leagues and my two RSO leagues this year.

I've found that basically going after the RB's early, and the WR's at 1.06 or later seems to work well (in '19 with AJ Brown, in '18 with DJ Moore and in '17 with Godwin and Juju) and there's never been a better year to wait on WR than this one both due to the incredible depth of the class (It was the deepest maybe ever, but I think the top end of '96 and '14 is still definitively better and the '01 class is always underrated just because there were so many pot holes, but in terms of raw prospects, it's also hard to beat: Terrell, Robinson, Gardner, Moss, Mitchell, Wayne, Morgan, Chad Johnson, Ferguson, Chris Chambers as top 50ish guys, and then Steve Smith a third round steal. But again, a lot of potholes, I'm still trying to figure out why David Terrell sucked, Gardner, Mitchell, Morgan, Robinson and Ferguson are more explicable misses ), and also due to the lack of rookie camp/mini-camp and training camp, which will put the WR's WAY WAY WAY behind the RB's in terms of piling up value early through great production.

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:39 pm

Kmani6 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:07 pm
IZigUZag wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:49 pm .100%

Now i'm super curious as to why you think Lamb and Jeudy will both end up as Low end WR2/WR3's.

On another note, we might see 4-5 1000 seasons from the 2019 WR's in their Sophomore Campaigns (AJ Brown, DK, Mclaurin, Deebo, Marquise Brown?). That class has a ton of other potential in Johnson, Williams, Slayton, Renfrow, Hardman. The class was deemed pretty terrible at WR, and was a surprise.
Lamb and Jeudy are 4.5 stars WR prospects that I thought pretty obviously have a similarly high ceiling with a higher floor (although to varying degrees— Lamb higher ceiling, lower Floor).

AJB and DK are absolute studs.

Diontae, McLaurin, Deebo, Marquise, Slayton still have a lot to prove and its likely some of them fall to the wayside as more talent enters the league with each passing year.

stoneghost28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby stoneghost28 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:48 am

I don't think McLaurin is a concern. He was fantastic w/dumpster fire garbage, absolute trash, basically behind center last year and literally nothing on offense to distract attention from him. This is an offense that featured Jeremy Sprinkle's stolen Belco Merchandise and Jordan Reed's Corpse at TE, Guice and Love's IR report and Adrian Peterson's AARP card at RB, and Kelvin Harmon, Steven "Who?" Sims at WR across from McLaurin. As if that wasn't bad enough you had Haskin's throwing "Malone's" every other down, and Case Keenum handling business during the rest of the snaps.

If he was able to produce a 58-919-7 w/that situation? What can he do if Haskins grows into the job? I have to imagine a lot more. If Guice or Love or new addition Antonio Gibson help out that could be helpful too. If they get anything from TE at all, even better.

With regards to Diontae (Love Him), Deebo (Love him but worry about situation), and Marquise and Slayton (Don't love as much, happy to miss on both of them based on trade cost right now) I do think they're a tier below. I view Jeudy and Lamb as above these guys but just a touch below AJ Brown, and DK simply because AJ had every single box checked you could want, and DK if he's healthy just looks like a kind of baby Megatron type prospect eventually if they can punt their idiot OC to another team. I think Lamb and Jeudy could join them, I just think AJ's profile was a bit better than both of them, while DK's profile concerns were largely injuries and route tree and he proved last year he could be used all over the place and not just running deep, and was finally healthy for essentially a full season (can't remember if he got any dings, but he did manage to play basically the whole year). Would be interesting to see where Lamb/Jeudy would've gone last year.

For me it would've been:

1.01 Harry
1.02 AJ Brown
1.03 M. Sanders
1.04 Lamb
1.05 Jeudy
1.06 J. Jacobs
Not sure where I would've put DK.

Obviously the Harry angle aint looking great, but I can't drop him just because it doesn't look good now, a year ago he was my 1.01, Brown was my 1.02, Sanders my 1.03, luckily I didn't have the 1.01, and only had Harry drop to my 1.03 in one league, everywhere else I just snapped up Brown (11 shares across dynasty leagues/keeper leagues and 2 RSO leagues) or Sanders (4 shares).