DeAndre Washington

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
BuckeyeNation
GOAT
GOAT

Re: DeAndre Washington

Postby BuckeyeNation » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:33 am

onetwothree wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:54 am Raiders should just bring in Blount and call it a day...

I'm holding Washington for now but I'd prefer to free up the roster spot.
Right there with you. I don't own Richard anywhere, but I do have a few Washington shares. I'm holding right now because I kind of feel like I have to, but my feelings wouldn't be hurt if OAK seriously addressed the RB situation so I could cut Washington and free up a roster spot.
-TEAM 1. Year 5 '15/'16 Champ
Ben
Freeman/Cook/Hyde/Crowell/AP/Rawls/JWill(GB)/Gallman/Vereen/Smallwood/Clement
Julio/Jordy/Crowder/Enunwa/JuJu/Zay/Treadwell/JJNelson/Anderson/Switzer
Olsen/Graham/Gathers/Kittle

-TEAM 2- Year 5 '13/'16 Champ-'14/'15 R/U
Luck/Cousins
Bell/Hunt/Gillislee/Henry/Charles/Rawls/Burkhead
Brown/Jordy/Tate/Moncrief/Enunwa/Meredith/Zay/JJNelson/Anderson/Stewart
Olsen/Ebron/Henry

-TEAM 3- Year 5
'13-'15 R/U
Cam/Smith/Trubisky
Zeke/CJA/Montgomery/Ware/Charles/Booker/Burk/Smallwood/Cohen
Brown/Hilton/Diggs/Marvin/Pryor/Parker/Maclin/Meredith/JJNelson
Reed/Doyle/Miller/Gathers

-TEAM 4- Year 3
Wilson/Mariota
Ajayi/Howard/Hyde/Riddick/Vereen/Burk/Clement
OBJ/ARob/MThomas/Landry/Adams/Crowder/MJones/White/Lee/Samuel
Olsen/Rudolph/Swoope/Barnidge

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby bruiser » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:13 am

BuckeyeNation wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:33 am I'm holding right now because I kind of feel like I have to, but my feelings wouldn't be hurt if OAK seriously addressed the RB situation so I could cut Washington and free up a roster spot.
Why would you rather free up a roster spot when you have a pass-catching RB on a team with one of the best O-lines in the NFL in a pass-happy offense? Unless it's no-PPR... then I could understand.
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.

pokerface40
All Pro
All Pro

Postby pokerface40 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:04 am

I agree that he's most likely a hold right now as I don't see anyone giving anything significant for him at this point. That being said I'd be beyond shocked if the Raiders don't bring in somebody that would lower his value. Be it a FA such as AP, Blount, etc. or through the draft, any RB that signs with them will immediately tank his value. If you can pry away a late 2nd/early 3rd, or a comparable in ADP WR/TE/QB, I say do it without hesitation.

BuckeyeNation
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BuckeyeNation » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:33 am

Bruiser wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:13 am
BuckeyeNation wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:33 am I'm holding right now because I kind of feel like I have to, but my feelings wouldn't be hurt if OAK seriously addressed the RB situation so I could cut Washington and free up a roster spot.
Why would you rather free up a roster spot when you have a pass-catching RB on a team with one of the best O-lines in the NFL in a pass-happy offense? Unless it's no-PPR... then I could understand.
Because there's another back on the roster with a similar skillset (who might even be better) and I'm not exactly a believer in him carving out enough of a consistent role to make him anything more than a roster clogger that may be good for a spot start once or twice during a season. Plus I didn't say I was dropping him, just that my feelings wouldn't be hurt if/when OAK addresses the position and gives be the legitimate option to do so.
-TEAM 1. Year 5 '15/'16 Champ
Ben
Freeman/Cook/Hyde/Crowell/AP/Rawls/JWill(GB)/Gallman/Vereen/Smallwood/Clement
Julio/Jordy/Crowder/Enunwa/JuJu/Zay/Treadwell/JJNelson/Anderson/Switzer
Olsen/Graham/Gathers/Kittle

-TEAM 2- Year 5 '13/'16 Champ-'14/'15 R/U
Luck/Cousins
Bell/Hunt/Gillislee/Henry/Charles/Rawls/Burkhead
Brown/Jordy/Tate/Moncrief/Enunwa/Meredith/Zay/JJNelson/Anderson/Stewart
Olsen/Ebron/Henry

-TEAM 3- Year 5
'13-'15 R/U
Cam/Smith/Trubisky
Zeke/CJA/Montgomery/Ware/Charles/Booker/Burk/Smallwood/Cohen
Brown/Hilton/Diggs/Marvin/Pryor/Parker/Maclin/Meredith/JJNelson
Reed/Doyle/Miller/Gathers

-TEAM 4- Year 3
Wilson/Mariota
Ajayi/Howard/Hyde/Riddick/Vereen/Burk/Clement
OBJ/ARob/MThomas/Landry/Adams/Crowder/MJones/White/Lee/Samuel
Olsen/Rudolph/Swoope/Barnidge

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:04 am

Both Wash and Richard are holds right now, with preference to Richard (impressed by how he nearly made all-pro returning punts). But I'm putting low odds that the Raiders open the season with only a Richard-Washington backfield.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

df_sarc
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby df_sarc » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:09 pm

I'm surprised no one has reacted to the M Lynch rumors on this thread. Great news if you ask me- if the competition they bring is a retired 31+ year old running back- this is unbelievable good situation for Washington & Jalen. BUY. I believe it will probably get worse from here (rumours wont pan out, they will draft someone) but still.... BUY!!!

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:10 am

There's another way to look at the Lynch stuff, probably more valid: Oakland's interest in a retired 31 year old power-back is confirmation they don't see either Richard or Washington as viable lead-backs, and they're not even comfortable with the idea of a timeshare with just those two.

Of course, the interest in Lynch from Oakland's side could also be standard pre-draft front-office mindgames to try and fool other teams near their pick in each round into thinking that Oakland won't be looking closely at available RBs. Provided they can drag out the rumors and speculation for another month.

The only constant here with all these reports and speculation is that every indication thus far seem to be that Oakland isn't confident their present RB depth-chart has all the pieces they need for their offense.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

df_sarc
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby df_sarc » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:03 am

"The only constant here with all these reports and speculation is that every indication thus far seem to be that Oakland isn't confident their present RB depth-chart has all the pieces they need for their offense"

Bringing in a Lynch, to me, would be a huge vote of confidence for the young guys. Almost a PR gimmick. Will be interesting who they draft though.

kasermap
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby kasermap » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:06 am

df_sarc wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:03 am "The only constant here with all these reports and speculation is that every indication thus far seem to be that Oakland isn't confident their present RB depth-chart has all the pieces they need for their offense"

Bringing in a Lynch, to me, would be a huge vote of confidence for the young guys. Almost a PR gimmick. Will be interesting who they draft though.
Bringing in a 31 year old who has been out of football for a year is a confidence builder for a young guy? Personally I'd want someone who was at least around football like AP or Blount, that I could understand. But a guy who took a year off, idk how I'd feel better about myself if they were to sign him.

NFL-ons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby NFL-ons » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:07 pm

All this lynch talk feels like Arian foster last year, helped me get ajayi more cheaply. Hope he goes to Oakland so I can pay pennies for Washington too.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Washington & Richard should both already be very cheap - even prior to the nonsensical Lynch rumours.

Hard to view either of them as anything more than an RB3 (25-36) IF the Raiders do not draft another RB (which is an enormous IF).

With that said - Lynch fits a role that neither Washington or Richard can fill; so the interest makes sense (I still doubt it happens).

Dynastychamp111
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Dynastychamp111 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:37 pm

NFL-ons wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:07 pm All this lynch talk feels like Arian foster last year, helped me get ajayi more cheaply. Hope he goes to Oakland so I can pay pennies for Washington too.
Ugh. What a painful memory. Im the guy who sold Ajayi and Latavius Murray for Lamar miller, and then traded Washington last year and a 2017 3rd for Foster. I am in win now mode and that crushed me.
10 Team SuperFlex PPR TE Premium Best Ball

QB: A. Luck, L. Jackson, K. Murray, T. Jackson
RB: D. Johnson, Damien Williams, T. Pollard, T. Johnson, Dexter Williams, D. Hilliard, B. Hill, J. Ajayi
WR: Juju, Tyreek Hill, AB, C. Godwin, T. Lockett, C. Kupp, T. Boyd, C. Kirk, MVS,T. Benjamin, Emanuel Hall, Preston Williams, J. Watson, Trent Taylor, Ashton Dulin, Scott Miller, Reggie White Jr,
TE: D. Harris, J. Reed, RSJ, ASJ, CJ Uzomah, D. Waller, Ben Watson, Max Williams, F. Moreau

12 Team PPR-4pt passing

QB-L.Jackson, P. Rivers,
RB: S. Barkley, A. Kamara, D. Montgomery, M. Sanders, A. Ekeler, Dexter Williams. J. Hill, Ty. Johnson, D. Hilliard
WR: M. Evans, TY Hilton, A. Brown, T. Boyd, A. Miller, C. Kirk, Marquise Brown, P. Williams
TE: E. Engram, J. Doyle, D. Waller

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:02 pm

df_sarc wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:03 am Bringing in a Lynch, to me, would be a huge vote of confidence for the young guys. Almost a PR gimmick.
https://i.redditmedia.com/NNV5KDloFVWrF ... cf5f3830b8
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

osubuckeyeman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby osubuckeyeman » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:00 pm

I think if you drafted Washington you knew you might have to be patient or he could pop off right away, but I know I felt the talent is there and will prevail at some point. Nothing he has done has changed my mind. He flashed several times and I think being patient with him is the proper course of action at least for me. I drafted him with the 2.6 last season and almost moved up further to get him, however, he fell to my pick.

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

DeAndre Washington

Postby joeya2001 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:16 pm

In KC anything to see here?
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs 2019 Runner up 2020 Champs

QB- Lamar Jackson, Jordan Love
RB- Alvin Kamara, AJ Dillion
WR- Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Alec Pierce, DJ Chare, Terrace Marshall, Metchie,
TE- George Kittle, Darren Waller, Greg Dortch.

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

2020 3rd place Year 1
(This is a rebuild team selling vets)
QB Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, Geno,
RB AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs, Tony Pollard,
WR Tee Higgins, Sutton, HollywoodTerry McLaurin, DJM, Ju-Ju, Hodgins,
TE Hock, Andrews, Kyle Pitts, Otton, Ertz
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd
“Not good enough to count on as a starter, but too good to drop, so they clog my bench.” dlf_mikeh