Campus to Canton Startup!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
mastapj
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Campus to Canton Startup!

Postby mastapj » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:54 pm

Starting a Campus to Canton League. NFL will be run on Sleeper and NCAA on Yahoo (or Fantrax if that doesn't pan out).

$75 buy-in
Tiered PPR (.5RB/1WR/1.5TE)
.2PPC
Flexible lineups (1QB/1RB/1WR/1TE/5FLEX/1SF)
40+ yard TD bonus as well as yardage marker bonus (100 rush/rec, 300 passing)

Have 3-4 openings so come and join in if you are interested - startup draft will likely be in a week or so once we get filled up, finalize the rules and pay thru LeagueSafe.

Here's the link to join us on Sleeper: https://sleeper.app/i/EOzqeKx8EGq0

Bam_19
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Campus to Canton Startup!

Postby Bam_19 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:03 pm

Is there anyway to see the rules before joining not sure how the campus to canton format works but I’m very interested just don’t want to join and then have to back out.
12 man league
1pt per 20 yards rushing/receiving, 1pt per 50 passing/TD 6 and 4/PPR 0.5/1QB-1RB-3WR-1TE-Flex-DEF-K
QB - Jackson
RB - Mixon - Sanders - J.Hill
WR - Sutton - Aj Brown - Cooks - Hollywood - Harry - Slayton - Whiteside - Campbell - Hardman - C. Davis - Isabella - Ross
TE - Engram - Irv Smith
DEF - Rotating
K - Rotating

mastapj
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby mastapj » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:45 pm

Bam_19 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:03 pm Is there anyway to see the rules before joining not sure how the campus to canton format works but I’m very interested just don’t want to join and then have to back out.
Here is a link to the rules - we might vote to change some minor things once the league is filled but this will be the basic outline at the outset. Also, college scoring rules are likely going to be different from the NFL ones but I am going to create those once I figure out what platform we are going to use to host the college league.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vnt ... sp=sharing

mastapj
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby mastapj » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:08 pm

If you have any questions let me know I'll be happy to answer them for you

Bam_19
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Bam_19 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:38 pm

The is for info that’s more than I was looking for. Looking for a Devy league but this is too much of a jump for me.
12 man league
1pt per 20 yards rushing/receiving, 1pt per 50 passing/TD 6 and 4/PPR 0.5/1QB-1RB-3WR-1TE-Flex-DEF-K
QB - Jackson
RB - Mixon - Sanders - J.Hill
WR - Sutton - Aj Brown - Cooks - Hollywood - Harry - Slayton - Whiteside - Campbell - Hardman - C. Davis - Isabella - Ross
TE - Engram - Irv Smith
DEF - Rotating
K - Rotating