Dynasty League Platform - EVERYONE

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.

What platform hosts your dynasty league?

Yahoo
4%
MyFantasyLeague (MFL)
55%
ESPN
6%
Sleeper
15%
CBS
5%
Fleaflicker
7%
RealitySportsOnline (RSO)
2%
Other
6%

Total votes: 130

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Dynasty League Platform - EVERYONE

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:05 pm

bjd5211 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:59 am 2. The bigger one, it does not display draft pick numbers in the trade screen when you are offering or receiving trades. All it says is "Bobcats 2020 1st round pick" and then you have to back out and go look at the draft board and see exactly which pick in the 1st round originally belonged to the "Bobcats". They need to fix it so it tells us exactly which pick it is once the order has been officially decided.
That's how MFL is displaying the draft picks currently. It changes when the season rolls over. So in Sleeper it never shows exactly which pick you're trading?

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:36 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:05 pm
bjd5211 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:59 am 2. The bigger one, it does not display draft pick numbers in the trade screen when you are offering or receiving trades. All it says is "Bobcats 2020 1st round pick" and then you have to back out and go look at the draft board and see exactly which pick in the 1st round originally belonged to the "Bobcats". They need to fix it so it tells us exactly which pick it is once the order has been officially decided.
That's how MFL is displaying the draft picks currently. It changes when the season rolls over. So in Sleeper it never shows exactly which pick you're trading?
It didn't during our startup draft when we were trying to trade picks, and our rookie draft order and board is setup in both of my Sleeper leagues and it doesn't show those either, just original owner/year/round not specific pick.

BrentMayFF
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby BrentMayFF » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:00 pm

Same in my sleeper league. And the draft order has been set up as well.

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:00 pm

That issue has been talked about by Sleeper. At one point you could see the exact pick but for some reason it disappeared in one of the updates. They are working on bringing it back.

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:09 pm

Bot101 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:00 pm That issue has been talked about by Sleeper. At one point you could see the exact pick but for some reason it disappeared in one of the updates. They are working on bringing it back.
I'm sorry, but that should be a blatantly obvious thing to have included. Like I said it's my first time on it and only had leagues on there for about a month so I'll see how it goes through a full season before making a final judgement, but right now I'm leaning towards pushing for the leagues to migrate back to MFL.

HEADBANGER
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby HEADBANGER » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:15 pm

MFL for two smaller leagues, my favorite so voted for MFL.

FFPC has their own site for my other leagues but not nearly as good at MFL.
FF Player for 32 years, dynasty for the last 10 years.

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:17 am

bjd5211 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:09 pm
Bot101 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:00 pm That issue has been talked about by Sleeper. At one point you could see the exact pick but for some reason it disappeared in one of the updates. They are working on bringing it back.
I'm sorry, but that should be a blatantly obvious thing to have included. Like I said it's my first time on it and only had leagues on there for about a month so I'll see how it goes through a full season before making a final judgement, but right now I'm leaning towards pushing for the leagues to migrate back to MFL.
This is one of the things that concerns me about Sleeper. The developers must not play dynasty fantasy football. So many obvious omissions. On the other hand, they are new, constantly updating, and do listen to the users. They may be the best in a couple years, but they may also fold by then.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.