Miles Sanders

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

Miles Sanders Roll

Bell cow (3 down guy)
62%
1st and 2nd down
38%
Satellite (3rd down guy)
No votes

Total votes: 29

Zech13
Captain
Captain

Miles Sanders

Postby Zech13 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:35 pm

After seeing what Sanders produced at the end of the season and knowing coaching tendencies. Where do you guys see Sanders next season and beyond? Comments and thought on why appreciated.

ThunderTung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Miles Sanders

Postby ThunderTung » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:21 pm

I dont see him taking over a 3 down back role, however i do see him leading the backfield. have a feeling philly will feel comfortable letting howard go this year and it will be the sanders and scott backfield with scott being used in more of a cohen role (but probably a little less)

being an owner myself i hope im wrong and doug is ready to feature a lead 3 down back, but realistically i dont see it happening. regardless still a solid asset to have and will be a solid rb2 next year
12 man IDP 0.5 ppr

QB(1): Geno Smith
RB(2): ETN/Walker III
WR(2): Chase/Lamb
TE(1): Goedert
FLEX(2): Stevenson/Garrett Wilson
K: Mcpherson
DL(2): T. Walker/Vea
LB(2): D. Long/TJ Edwards
DB(2) Dugger/Moehrig
FLEX: Kenneth Murray
IR: J. Hicks/Milano/Marcus Jones
Bench:
QB: Mac Jones/Bryce Young
RB: Zeke/D. Harris
WR: N. Brown/Demario Douglas/Bobby Trees/Parker/Tyler Scott
TE: Bellinger/Schultz
DL: Barrett/J. Davis/Yannick/
LB: Milano/Edwards/K. Murray/J. Smith
DB: Mathieu/Jonothan Owens

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:20 pm

Based on the coaching staff, I think there will still be a committee of sorts in the backfield. I think Sanders will get the larger side of the workload, but will not be a true bellcow.

Mjvb5
Legend
Legend

Postby Mjvb5 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:50 am

Not really a bell cow in the typical sense but he’ll have a three down role. He’s a good runner and a good pass catcher but that team just doesn’t run a 70% carry back

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:43 pm

This poll is misleading, even if you don't think he's a bellcow, he doesn't fit in the other 2 categories. He's very good in the pass game and was above adequate by year's end in the run game.

Mjvb5
Legend
Legend

Postby Mjvb5 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:36 am

AussieMate wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:43 pm This poll is misleading, even if you don't think he's a bellcow, he doesn't fit in the other 2 categories. He's very good in the pass game and was above adequate by year's end in the run game.
yeah I didn't vote for that reason as to me I would call him a lead committe back or a 3 down committee back or something like that
that is not a knock on him, that is literally what Kamara has been for three years now

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:30 pm

Mjvb5 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:36 am
AussieMate wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:43 pm This poll is misleading, even if you don't think he's a bellcow, he doesn't fit in the other 2 categories. He's very good in the pass game and was above adequate by year's end in the run game.
yeah I didn't vote for that reason as to me I would call him a lead committe back or a 3 down committee back or something like that
that is not a knock on him, that is literally what Kamara has been for three years now
Exactly.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick