vs.
#2 AFC - DLF_JaronF

#1 AFC on bye - Dookmariot

NFC Conference

#3 NFC - Plank
vs.
#2 NFC - TitusYoungsLawyer

#1 NFC on bye - sloth8u
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: HOF league discussion

Postby ArrylT » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:49 pm

DLF HOF Consolation Playoffs:

Prize - 2.17 pick

#6 seed - nation31
vs.
#3 seed - thebeast

#5 seed - Seventy5
vs.
#4 seed - knotts4372

Byes:

#1 seed - maxhyde
#2 seed - JFever

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:50 pm

DLF HOF Toilet Bowl

Prize - 1.17 pick

#4 seed - DLF_BrianH
vs.
#1 seed - ArrylT

#3 seed - ericanadian
vs.
#2 seed - Valhalla

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:11 pm

ArrylT wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:50 pm DLF HOF Toilet Bowl

Prize - 1.17 pick

#4 seed - DLF_BrianH
vs.
#1 seed - ArrylT

#3 seed - ericanadian
vs.
#2 seed - Valhalla
BrianH is going to be a major problem in this bracket...
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:57 am

Yep, the 3 teams that REALLY need that xtra pick to help to get to a semi competitive level, very likely have zero shot. But.... ya never know. Anything can happen in fantasy. I mean.... ArryIT did beat me a couple weeks ago. All it took was 4-5 crazy things to go his way, and a few injuries and under-performing players on my end. Goes to show it could happen.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:35 pm

JFever wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:57 am Yep, the 3 teams that REALLY need that xtra pick to help to get to a semi competitive level, very likely have zero shot. But.... ya never know. Anything can happen in fantasy. I mean.... ArryIT did beat me a couple weeks ago. All it took was 4-5 crazy things to go his way, and a few injuries and under-performing players on my end. Goes to show it could happen.
Long term I am never too concerned if I win a toilet bowl pick or not. It is always nice to have the extra draft asset, but I never expect it as part of my dynasty plan. :)

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:58 am

ArrylT wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:35 pm
JFever wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:57 am Yep, the 3 teams that REALLY need that xtra pick to help to get to a semi competitive level, very likely have zero shot. But.... ya never know. Anything can happen in fantasy. I mean.... ArryIT did beat me a couple weeks ago. All it took was 4-5 crazy things to go his way, and a few injuries and under-performing players on my end. Goes to show it could happen.
Long term I am never too concerned if I win a toilet bowl pick or not. It is always nice to have the extra draft asset, but I never expect it as part of my dynasty plan. :)
You have a plan in this league? I'm just running around like a headless chicken...

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Very interested note here, two teams in the dispersal draft won in the quarterfinals and are moving onto the semi finals

I never expected that out of my team. Originally my starting lineup was something like

Lamar Jackson (at the time, a boom or bust pick with tons of unsertainty)
Kerryon Johnson
Lamar Miller
Tyler Boyd
Will Fuller
Donte Moncrief
Emmanuel Sanders
Travis Kelce

Then a bunch of WRs on my bench broke out
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:42 pm

DLF HOF Week XIV Playoff & Consolation Results:

DLF Toilet Bowl:

Valhalla 86.70 ericanadian 84.15

ericanadian may remain more eric than canadian but it is likely that Valhalla is now more Halla(lujah) than Val as it has been over a month since their last win. One Valhalla supporter said that it felt longer since Valhallas last win than since the Vikings last Super Bowl but they may have gotten weeks & decades confused.

DLF_BrianH 122.25 ArrylT 108.80

Sometimes you save the best for last, but even your best is not enough. ArrylTs squad scored their highest output since 2018 but it was still not enough to keep BrianH from breaking his losing streak. Just a reminder that you are now obligated to go listen to DLF_BrianHs podcast.

DLF Middle Teams Consolation:

nation31 129.45 thebeast 87.65

Hard to tell who is more excited. nation31 on advancing in the Middle of the Road Bowl (prize is the 2.17) or thebeast for rediscovering the joy that is Darius Slayton. Probably nation31, as looking at thebeasts roster is sort of what could have been had injuries not taken a toll on their RBs.

Seventy5 126.20 knotts4372 76.95

As you may have noticed, this years edition of the Middle of the Road Playoffs is replete with teams who could not or did not do enough to want the Championship trying to show that they now can do enough to win the 2.17. However S5 is probably wishing his team had gelled earlier in the season rather than these past few weeks - making his team perhaps good enough to win the booby prize but not the real prize.

2018 DLF HOF Playoffs:

TitusYoungsLawyer 139.55 Plank 113.25

Plank sort of backed their way into the playoffs - losing 2 of their last 3 and 3 of the last 5 - and immediately bumped into a team that did not forget they owed Plank a dunking. TYL won 3 straight after their Week X loss to Plank, and have now made it 4 straight - and 1 win away from the grand shebang - with this statement win.

hockeybjj 124.95 dlf_jaronf 113.85

Guess who beat DLF_JaronF last year in Week XIV. One guess. If you guessed hockeybjj - wrong - they only joined in 2019. If you guessed last years darkhorse champion Dookmariot - Bingo! hockeybjj now gets to play Dookmariot while wearing Dookmariots shoes. And they would have beaten Dookmariot in Week XIV had they met. Maybe they are less of a darkhorse than we originally thought - but thats what we thought about Dookmariot last year I bet. Going to be fun to see who advances!

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:57 pm

Yep, my team struggled with injuries headed into the playoffs .. Conner, Thielen, Hooper (who was making quite a difference), then even Evans in this W15 .. But, we all deal with them, .. I was hopeful that Thielen and everyone would return W15 and make a push, but nope...

Good Luck to those still in the hunt!
@PlankMelody

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:43 am

16 team leagues are weird, that's my conclusion after this season in my first over 12 sized league.

I added Wes Wills (who????) and may be starting him in the championship if neither Bo Scarbough or Kerryon Johnson return. If I hadn't dropped Mike Boone who was the clear RB3 on the depth chart, I could potentially have a killer piece as both Cook and Mattison are very questionable for a divisional mathchup against Packers poor Run D.

Please please please DJ Chark be healthy :pray:
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:56 am

hockeyBjj wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:43 am 16 team leagues are weird, that's my conclusion after this season in my first over 12 sized league.

I added Wes Wills (who????) and may be starting him in the championship if neither Bo Scarbough or Kerryon Johnson return. If I hadn't dropped Mike Boone who was the clear RB3 on the depth chart, I could potentially have a killer piece as both Cook and Mattison are very questionable for a divisional mathchup against Packers poor Run D.

Please please please DJ Chark be healthy :pray:
Yeah, he would have been a Boone to your championship push.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:08 pm

DLF HOF Week XIV Playoff & Consolation Results:

DLF Toilet Bowl:

DLF_BrianH 134.95 Valhalla 83.15

This is the biggest DLF HOF Toilet Bowl massacre of all time. Authorities are still searching for BrianH after the brutal uncalled for destruction of the father of 60 orphans, 30 cats, 25 dogs & 2 sheep. Valhalla NEEDED that 1.17 to sell at the market to feed his massive extended family but did this heartless thug care? Not an ounce of pity. Valhalla begged & begged - please spare me for the sake of my family - but it was not to be. The DLF in his name shall forever stand for Destroyer of Loved Families. Biggest Toilet Bowl Massacre in DLF HOF History. In lieu of charitable donations Valhallas family will accept 2020 1sts as a token of your everlasting thanks that it was not you that was the victim of this unspeakable event. Dont let his sacrifice go in vain.

DLF Middle Teams Consolation:

maxhyde 142.15 nation31 96.9

We have talked before about maxhydes ability to go from meek Dr. Jekyll to dominant Mr. Hyde. It was no more apparent than in this result what happens when you go up against the Hyde of maxhyde. He did not need to release the Kraken - as the Drake was unleashed instead. nation31 will be sore for days from this beatdown. Ask him 3 weeks from now he'll probably say it still Ertz.

Seventy5 134.15 JFever 84

From Wentz did that hurricane come from screamed JFever at his team - they replied it was from the direction of the ISeventy5 sir! I do not need to ask Watson S5s mind - as I have no doubt he Diggs the chance to earn the 2.17 against maxhyde. It may be an upHill battle so hopefully he will be Mixon up a good lineup for next week.

5th Place Matchup:

DLF_JaronF 106.4 Plank 87.3

Consolation games with no prize money or draft pick bonus are rarely of much consolation to the owners that partake. It is probably a sour victory for JaronF after barely missing out on the #1 seed, to finish 5th overall.

2018 DLF HOF Playoffs:

TitusYoungsLawyer 101.75 sloth8u 97.45

Not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 players on TYLs squad failed to score 10 points. But that did not matter much as Zeke put the team on his back and carried him into the DLF HOF Finals. This can be proof that big bold moves can pay off. Back in June TYL paid what many outsiders may have thought was an overpay of DJ Moore, Michel & 2 2020 1sts for a guy who had off-field concerns. But Ezekiel Elliott has rewarded TYLs faith - failing to earn 10 points this season a mere 1 time, and was the RB #2 overall for the past 5 weeks. And has now led him to a shot at the promised land.

hockeybjj 157 Dookmariot 131.45

The king is dead. The king is dead. The king is dead. Long live the king. All hail Hockeybjj - Champion of the AFC and dark horse to the throne. Once again we witness bold moves getting rewarded. Not even a month ago hockeybjj got off the hemming & hawwing fence that many owners sit upon, and went out and acquired 2 key assets in Mark Ingram & Hopkins and now possesses what could be the most lethal QB/RB/WR trio of Lamar, Ingram & Hopkins.

Fortune favors the Bold. TYL and hockeybjj were bold. And here they are in the Finals. The owners who made the biggest moves this year earned their shots. Well done. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:38 am

I'm not dead. I'm just pining for the fjords.
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:47 am

I did try to make some deadline deals...offering JuJu and my 1sts as bait. I'm glad none of the deals went through, though, as all of my trade targets laid eggs in week 15. 😐

Clearly the expansion draft was the place to be...both finalists took part. Personally, I blame Jules.
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks