Startup League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Startup League

Postby JakeOfSpades » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:55 am

Hoping to start a new 10 team dynasty league for 2020 season. Format is FleaFlicker. Am considering the following:

Roster:
Start 9 max (1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST)
IR 3 max
Active 25 max
Total 28 max
Keepers:
25 Allowed

The above sample roster is only a consideration at this point. Once we have 10 team owners, we will determine the rules for our league together. With that said, it is my wish to create a league of active owners -- owners who will maintain their rosters, participate in league discussions, and be open to trading negotiations as such negotiations may benefit their team.

The suggested yearly cost to participate is $50 via LeagueSafe.

I am posting this now, so to begin seeking interested team owners far in advance of the upcoming draft this spring. Once team owners are in place, we will determine the rules and roster requirements collectively.

If interested in joining this startup dynasty league, please:
1. Join our league GroupMe discussion by visiting the following link: https://groupme.com/join_group/56599605/yEODxZbI and introducing yourself to the other league owners.
2. Provide me with your email address so that I can send you a link to join our FleaFlicker league. (You can provide your email address by posting it below on this thread, or by posting it to the above-mentioned GroupMe page, or by emailing me at FantasyFactory2020@gmail.com

I hope for the initial draft to take place in mid to late May. Thank you for your consideration.

Jacob
Last edited by JakeOfSpades on Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
"I didn’t come this far to only come this far, so we’ve still got further to go.” – Tom Brady

Kalak1976
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

interested

Postby Kalak1976 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:02 pm

Hi. I am interested in the league as currently in a keeper league, which is fun, and I want another one for next year. The idea of building a keeper league sounds good and small starting roster sounds good. Not a fan of IDP and 6 different roster types works for me. What are you considering as a draft, waivers and free agency?

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Re: interested

Postby JakeOfSpades » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Kalak1976 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:02 pm Hi. I am interested in the league as currently in a keeper league, which is fun, and I want another one for next year. The idea of building a keeper league sounds good and small starting roster sounds good. Not a fan of IDP and 6 different roster types works for me. What are you considering as a draft, waivers and free agency?
Thanks for responding. As for draft, waivers, and free agency, I am open for discussion. My thoughts; however, are:

1. Draft = Live Online, Snake
2. Waivers = Waiver Priority
3. Free Agency = Free agency open at draft

This is a startup league, so we can build it; however, the majority of our team owners agree to do so. The above are my thoughts, but I am only one of the hopefully 10 team owners. I would love to hear your thoughts as well. Thanks for inquiring.
"I didn’t come this far to only come this far, so we’ve still got further to go.” – Tom Brady

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Re: interested

Postby JakeOfSpades » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:42 am

Kalak1976 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:02 pm Hi. I am interested in the league as currently in a keeper league, which is fun, and I want another one for next year. The idea of building a keeper league sounds good and small starting roster sounds good. Not a fan of IDP and 6 different roster types works for me. What are you considering as a draft, waivers and free agency?
Would a Devy league be of interest?

Fliszka31
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Startup League

Postby Fliszka31 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:00 pm

I am definitely interested in joining this. fliszka31@yahoo.com

bjurso
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby bjurso » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:33 pm

Still room to join? ben.urso@gmail.com

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JakeOfSpades » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:37 am

bump

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JakeOfSpades » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:11 pm

If interested in joining this startup dynasty league, please visit the following link: https://groupme.com/join_group/56599605/yEODxZbI

Once on the page, please introduce yourself to your following league members. Thanks for joining us.

Jacob

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JakeOfSpades » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:49 pm

bump

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JakeOfSpades » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:42 am

bump

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JakeOfSpades » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:35 pm

bump

aquinn
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby aquinn » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:50 pm

Hey,

I’m interested! Dedicated player but would be a first time dynasty player. Shoot me a note if you need any info from me:
Andrewquinnstl@gmail.com

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JakeOfSpades » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:18 pm

aquinn wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:50 pm Hey,

I’m interested! Dedicated player but would be a first-time dynasty player. Shoot me a note if you need any info from me:
Andrewquinnstl@gmail.com
Thank you for your interest in joining this league. I just emailed the link to join the league on FleaFlicker. Please be sure to establish both your FleaFlicker profile in this league as well as introducing yourself in the league GroupMe. I look forward to getting to better know you during the upcoming 2020 season.

Jacob

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JakeOfSpades » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:22 am

bump

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JakeOfSpades » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 am

bump