Monday Night Miracle prayers

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Monday Night Miracle prayers

Postby hockeyBjj » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:46 pm

Oh great and powerful Fantasy Football Gods. We humbly come before ye to request that our meek fantasy teams be blessed with a miracle. You who can show thy wrath with injuries (Jacobs, Evans, Guice, Ridley, Griffin, Bell, Penny, Fant, Andrews, Parker) are also capable of such great love and mercy. Thine bloodlust must be sated at this point, and able to pass out thy blessings.

Please overlords, grant Barkley a mint 2018 performance with Eli manning of 33 ppr points so that I may continue my quest for a repeat championship in your name, and not actually lose to a 5-8 team that made playoffs leading a 5 way tie breaker.
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

MrUbuto
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Monday Night Miracle prayers

Postby MrUbuto » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:09 pm

Oh fantasy football gods please ignore HockeyBJJ .. despite his awesome username. Strike barkley down with the curse of mcadoo and let ELI be vintage ELI and throw +4 picks and see the eagles defeat the giants 52-0.

I have a 17 point lead and he only has barkley left tonight :wink:
QB - DWatson(HOU)Minshew(JAX)Darnold(NYJ)
RB -NChubb(CLE)DHenry(TEN)JTaylor(IND)Gurley(ATL)
WR -DHopkins(ARI)ACooper(DAL)CGodwin(TB)OBJ(CLE)
TE - HHenry(SD)DGoeddart(PHI)
K - Zurlien(LAR)Crosby(GB)
Def - ARI DAL
[rookie] Haskins(WAS)DSwift(DET)Jefferson(MIN)MHardman(KC)
7th pick in 2021

Rosters must always be 3qbs 4wrs 4rbs 2tes 2kickers 2dst and protected players don't take up a roster spot, but are only for rookie/2nd-year players that were drafted

xlur8ed
Role Player
Role Player

Postby xlur8ed » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:44 pm

Dear Fantasy Football Gods...I come to you today in search of a way for Alshon Jeffery to receive a hand-off, and once clear possession is established, aburptly fumble the ball and lose it to the other team. At which point his hangnail on his hand becomes too cumbersome and does not allow for him to play further in the game... Of course, all of this needs to happen prior to even 1 reception or accumulation of any ppr scoring points.

Amen.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:53 pm

MrUbuto wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:09 pm Oh fantasy football gods please ignore HockeyBJJ .. despite his awesome username. Strike barkley down with the curse of mcadoo and let ELI be vintage ELI and throw +4 picks and see the eagles defeat the giants 52-0.

I have a 17 point lead and he only has barkley left tonight :wink:
Ok. Ok... How about 16 from Barkley and 15 for Ertz? Just need 31 from the 2 combined

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 pm

57 points from Golden Tate, sounds doable.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:34 pm

xlur8ed wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:44 pm Dear Fantasy Football Gods...I come to you today in search of a way for Alshon Jeffery to receive a hand-off, and once clear possession is established, aburptly fumble the ball and lose it to the other team. At which point his hangnail on his hand becomes too cumbersome and does not allow for him to play further in the game... Of course, all of this needs to happen prior to even 1 reception or accumulation of any ppr scoring points.

Amen.
I too, humbly seek the blessing of a completely ineffective Alshon Jeffrey... oh gods... plz hear our prayers...

Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:44 pm

I need Derek Barnett & Nate Gerry to have about 6 sacks each and two defensive TDs each ... so I got a shot. :wall: :wall:

qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj
Captain
Captain

Postby qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:59 pm

hockeyBjj wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:46 pm Oh great and powerful Fantasy Football Gods. We humbly come before ye to request that our meek fantasy teams be blessed with a miracle. You who can show thy wrath with injuries (Jacobs, Evans, Guice, Ridley, Griffin, Bell, Penny, Fant, Andrews, Parker) are also capable of such great love and mercy. Thine bloodlust must be sated at this point, and able to pass out thy blessings.

Please overlords, grant Barkley a mint 2018 performance with Eli manning of 33 ppr points so that I may continue my quest for a repeat championship in your name, and not actually lose to a 5-8 team that made playoffs leading a 5 way tie breaker.
As someone needing 23 of Barkley in non ppr, please oh Lord, grant this man his wish! :pray:

dizzler
Role Player
Role Player

Postby dizzler » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Dear Fantasy Gods, I speak to thee on behalf of two separate matchups.

Please strike the hammer on Saquon and keep his rather pedestrian production up and keep him under 24 points.

Also bless Wentz with some actual talent so he can accrue at least 35 points tonight ( aka there's no hope for me on the Wentz matchup)
Team 1 - Super Kamario Bros (12 Team - PPR) ( QB -1 , RB -2 , WR - 2, Te -1, FLX - 1, SuperFLX - 1, DP - 2, K- 1)
QB -Wentz, Newton, Ryan, Haskins (R)
RB -Zeke, Kamara, Drake, Ballage; Thompson, Ajayi
WR - D Hopkins, Julio, A. Miller, Coutee, AJ Brown (R) , Marvin Jones, Mclaurin (R),
Te -Delanie, Ebron, Oliver (R)
2020:3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Kerryon Luggage (12 Team - 2TE PPR) ( QB -1 , RB -2 , WR - 2, Te -2, FLX - 1, SuperFLX - 1, DP - 2, K- 1)
QB - Jimmy G, Josh Allen, Mariota
RB - Kerryon, Jamaal Will, Drake, Ballage, Miles Sanders (R), Justice Hill (R), Myles Gaskins (R)
Wr - Micheal Thomas, Zay Jones, Curtis Samuel, Crowder, Coutee, Aj Brown (R), Marquise Brown (R), Keesean Johnson (R), Kelvin Harmon (R)
Te- Engram, Oj Howard, Josh Oliver (R)
2020: 3,3,3, 5

Dibbles
MVP
MVP

Postby Dibbles » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Hahaha, love these . . . up 60 pts in a 4-pt passing TD PPR and I have no one left, while he has Wentz, Jeffery, Ertz and Philly K . . . will be a fun evening of constant stress no doubt. Oh please Lord, bless the Philly offense with a serious case of ineptitude on this beautiful evening, especially Alshon to the betterment of my fellow committed, hardworking and well-deserving forum followers above!!! :pray:

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:07 pm

I own the 1st of someone in the playoffs. It looked like the game was settled and he'd lose... but Guice and Andrews went down on my white knights team.

Now I need 5 points out of Dexter Lawrence for justice to be served. C'mon big boy!!

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Dear Saquon......eat a dick

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:20 pm

I'm wondering if I should bench my kicker in redraft when I'm up by 1.6 points and my opponent has no players left. Potential stat corrections are the only thing holding me from benching him.

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:31 pm

In one league, I need Miles Sanders and Alec Ogletree to score 49.9 points or less for me to advance in one league. I’m feeling confident in this one.

In another league, I need Wentz, Kaden Smith, Markus Golden, and Jalen Mills to outscore Nate Gerry and Antoine Bethea by at least 29.5 for me to advance. I’m feeling less confident but it really depends which Carson Wentz shows up tonight.

In another league, I am up by 6.6 points with Janoris Jenkins left vs Ogletree. Could go either way here.

Two other leagues I have a first round bye.
One other league starts playoffs next week.
One league I missed the playoffs.
Final league I am in full rebuild mode.

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:32 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:20 pm I'm wondering if I should bench my kicker in redraft when I'm up by 1.6 points and my opponent has no players left. Potential stat corrections are the only thing holding me from benching him.
I’m assuming your kicker can score negative points? I would start him honestly. They almost never score negative points (barring some crazy scoring) and usually they will put up a few points to cushion you against potential scoring changes.