General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Re: Week 9 Discussion

Postby ericanadian » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:17 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:14 pm
jordanzs wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:43 pm Math equation:

Drake (Miami -> Arizona) = Cooper (Oakland -> Dallas)
It won't last long. Niners are already starting to eat them alive. I just hope Kyler avoids IR in the next 3 weeks, where he faces the 49ers twice. The OL isn't good an now having some injuries.
Three weeks after that, they play the Steelers. He might want to consider faking an injury.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

captain howdy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby captain howdy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:18 pm

On kittle-
Could be guys. I also think that the injury is not serious itself. However, he was gimping and favoring it so obviously that a worse injury could be on the way.

He does seems a bit improved after the half. I'm also not trying to be chicken little. These are professional athletes.i get it

But there were plays he needed assistance off the ground that concerned me. He isn't the type of player to take himself out

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:19 pm

My comment got deleted somehow. I was wrong about Drake's yards drying up. I figured when they went down and had to go hurry up, he'd come out, but he hasn't. DJ owners must be sweating right now.

BTW. The Niners need to take a play out of the Eagles playbook on D, and fake injuries to slow the offense down before it gets to the point where you lose a timeout.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:24 pm

Every time I see this idiotic crap where the Defensive players run the length of the field to pose after a turnover, (because I guess that's cool now), I hope replay overturns it.
Last edited by FantasyFreak on Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveMaddensShoes
Legend
Legend

Postby SteveMaddensShoes » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:24 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:19 pm My comment got deleted somehow. I was wrong about Drake's yards drying up. I figured when they went down and had to go hurry up, he'd come out, but he hasn't. DJ owners must be sweating right now.
I'll bet they are. I would be if I owned him. After Edmonds and now Drake's performances there would be no way I'm paying his ADP price for him or even close to it. Not saying he isn't good. And so often lead backs are lead backs because they can take alot more punishment than the backups. How many times do we see an Edmonds scenario where the backup has a great game, everyone is excited and saying I told you so, and they just get hurt right away. I think organizations def have an edge of us in this department(in many departments actually) but some people just can't take the beating others can. That said, DJ hasn't shown he can take a beating and that's very worrisome if you own him.
TEAM 1 - 12 man SF. ppr, TEP 1.65 ppr

11 starters - QB, RB(2) WR(3) TE, SF, Flex(3)

Stroud, Kyler, Bryce Young, Anthony Richardson, Minshew, Trey Lance, Dalton l, Mike White

Breece, Achane, AJ Dillon, Justice Hill, Evan Hull, Chris Rodgriquez

Chase, Lamb, Waddle, Olave, London Drake, Demario Davis, Jake Bobo

Kyle Pitts, Mark Andrews, Kincaid, Schoonmaker

24 picks - 1x2, 3,4,5

Team 2-
12 man SF, .25ppc, .5ppr rbs, 1 ppr wr, 1.5 ppr TE

Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawerence, Jake Haehner, Jake Browning

JT, Kendre Miller,, K Ingram, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Kenny Macintosh, Sean Tucker

Puka, Rondale, Mooney, Wan’dale, Terrace Marshall, DPJ, Justyn Ross, Xavier Hutchinson,

Kyle Pitts, Luke Musgrave, Juwan Johnson, Darnell Washington, Jelani Woods, Elijah Higgins

24 - 1st x 3, 2nd x 2, 4th x 3 ,5

BlackOmega
All Pro
All Pro

Postby BlackOmega » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:27 pm

SteveMaddensShoes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:24 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:19 pm My comment got deleted somehow. I was wrong about Drake's yards drying up. I figured when they went down and had to go hurry up, he'd come out, but he hasn't. DJ owners must be sweating right now.
I'll bet they are. I would be if I owned him. After Edmonds and now Drake's performances there would be no way I'm paying his ADP price for him or even close to it. Not saying he isn't good. And so often lead backs are lead backs because they can take alot more punishment than the backups. How many times do we see an Edmonds scenario where the backup has a great game, everyone is excited and saying I told you so, and they just get hurt right away. I think organizations def have an edge of us in this department(in many departments actually) but some people just can't take the beating others can. That said, DJ hasn't shown he can take a beating and that's very worrisome if you own him.
I'm thinking they wind up in a committee, with the healthy guy being lead dog as Edmonds has shown he can perform in addition to DJ's playing history

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:31 pm

I have to ask. As someone who drafted Isabella in Best Ball. Is he that bad, or is he an idiot?

PR0v3
Captain
Captain

Postby PR0v3 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:36 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:31 pm I have to ask. As someone who drafted Isabella in Best Ball. Is he that bad, or is he an idiot?
One would think that if he was good he’d be playing...
12 Team .5 PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB 20 man rosters, 5 man taxi est. 2018
QB: Dak, Pickett
RB: CMC, Taylor, Gibson, Dillon, Akers, Penny
WR: JJeff, Hollywood, Olave, Toney, Aiyuk, Jeudy, C. Davis, Boyd, C. Samuel,
TE: Njoku, Gesicki
2023 picks: 1.x, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:41 pm

PR0v3 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:36 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:31 pm I have to ask. As someone who drafted Isabella in Best Ball. Is he that bad, or is he an idiot?
One would think that if he was good he’d be playing...
My point was, he might just be unable to pick up the playbook, because he was good in college. If you don't know the plays, you're not getting on the field as a rookie.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:43 pm

Is Sanders what we thought AB was going to be in his 30's? He sure looks like it tonight.

Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:55 pm

I haven’t watched a ton of Cardinals this year, but it seems Drake’s speed suits the offense better than DJ’s skillset.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Forza_Azzurri wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:55 pm I haven’t watched a ton of Cardinals this year, but it seems Drake’s speed suits the offense better than DJ’s skillset.
It does. I think DJ is done in the desert after next year. It would be this year, but his contract says otherwise. It's going to be a committee. They need to re sign Drake. If they don't, it makes the Cards a juicy landing spot for a quick/speedy RB draft pick. Or Edmonds.
Last edited by FantasyFreak on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Prison_Mike » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:00 pm

Does that make Drake a hold or a sell high?

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:01 pm

Prison_Mike wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:00 pm Does that make Drake a hold or a sell high?
He's a UFA next year. If you are contending, I'd hold.

grooner
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby grooner » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:04 pm

God the amount of towns aikman is just wrong is so frustrating. On sfs last of downs the stuff he called was incorrect, how do ppl like him!