Looking for Dynasty League - PPR, Free, 12+ teams

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Barefoot_Punter
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Looking for Dynasty League - PPR, Free, 12+ teams

Postby Barefoot_Punter » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:49 am

Hello all,
I started playing fantasy football this season. As a European player is it difficult to establish a league with people I know, so I mainly play on NFL.com with random people. Although, it is fun, it still lacks the dept and strategy of a dynasty league, especially if the league is silent and no trades are ever offered or made.

I am looking to join a free Dynasty league, which is established and has owners who are willing to communicate and offer trades.
My preference is a Free, PPR league, 12 or more teams, rosters 20+ players. I am okay with kickers and team defenses. No IDP, as my defense knowledge is limited. No fancy scoring rules, because they inflate the numbers and ruin the fun.

I know at this point of the season, only 0-4 orphan teams with bad rosters are available, but if a serious commissioner needs an owner and the team is not completely hopeless (at least some decent talent and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd round rookie picks available), I will consider starting the journey.

I don't mind the site, where the league is (as long as it's free). Let me know if you have something suitable here or via PM.

sunrisesurprise
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Looking for Dynasty League - PPR, Free, 12+ teams

Postby sunrisesurprise » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:26 pm

16 team league, 4 divisions, 6 playoff teams, trading of draft picks allowed 2 keeper leauge, will go up 1 player a year until reaches 5.
The team is 2-4 has zeke & cooper, if interested I can send an invite.

cbee
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for Dynasty League - PPR, Free, 12+ teams

Postby cbee » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Check our league out. Will have at least 2 vacancies for 2020

http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/38190#0

Email me at: nflleaguecommish@gmail.com