Week 5 Discussion

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Week 5 Discussion

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Phaded wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:55 pm lol what a garbage OPI call.
and they let it stand. What a mess this new rule is.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:03 pm

All the 4th down conversion this Colts team can pull off. That's a dangerous ability.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:16 pm

Phaded wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:03 pm All the 4th down conversion this Colts team can pull off. That's a dangerous ability.
It is. That PI on the D on the off setting penalties was pathetic. I am glad the Colts held.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:31 pm

Not sure if it was just what I thought I saw but man Turay's leg did not look right there..

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Phaded wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:31 pm Not sure if it was just what I thought I saw but man Turay's leg did not look right there..
Thinking the same thing. KC lucks out as it saves them 20 seconds or so. It looks like a major injury, unfortunately. The pass rush has bee great. Hill and Watkins are out for KC, but so are the two starting safeties and Leonard for the Colts. Colts D has been phenomenal tonight.

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:38 pm

I am extremely impressed by my Colts tonight, but I also recognize that the Chiefs had an apocalyptic run of injury woes.

Granted, we were without our starting stud LB, FS, and SS, but still.

A healthy KC would not have lost to us. Nevertheless, it was an encouraging performance by our D and our O-line and Mack.
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:40 pm

Chiefs down three starting O-lineman. Kudos to the colts but a Mahomes had no time and had his ankle rolled up on a roughing the passer no call that was an egregious breach of not putting full body weight on the passer.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:53 pm

jcc6fd wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:40 pm Chiefs down three starting O-lineman. Kudos to the colts but a Mahomes had no time and had his ankle rolled up on a roughing the passer no call that was an egregious breach of not putting full body weight on the passer.
Chiefs had a lot of calls go there way. The overturned INT, the ridiculous OPI on Hilton etc. It's one game, but regardless, both teams had injuries. The Colts were better and did a great job against the Chiefs in their own park. Roughing the passer calls are a joke. I won't stand on the side of saying more should be called. The rule asks players to defy physics. It's the rule that is changing games more than any other, and not for the better. I don't actually understand what you are saying, though. Is it a joke? Egregious breach of NOT putting full body weight on the passer. I don't follow.

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:29 pm

Man I have no luck with QBs... Brissett and Carr both let me down vs the chiefs... 🙃🔫
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:33 am

AussieMate wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:49 pm
SteveMaddensShoes wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:47 pm I have all the guys who are getting their tires kicked. Juju, Evans, Davante Adams, Robby Anderson. smh.
I couldn't watch the game but juju had 7/7 75yds and a TD, how's Ravens secondary rate?
Good not great. Ravens are missing Jimmy Smith and Tavon Young (which seems like a trend, Jimmy is definitely injury prone). Earl is still great and Humphrey is a top CB. Jefferson also got hurt during the game.

Juju TD came on a cross where the other DB ran into Humphrey. Kinda fluky, but it happens.

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby kmbryant09 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:58 am

I thought Mack played a great game last night. Granted it helps running behind that O-Line, but he showed some Leveon-type patience, broke tackles, consistently pushed piles forward (including that key 4th-down conversion where he literally pushed his lineman through the block to get the 1st). Seems like we don't talk enough about him, might be time to start a thread on him...
10-team/.5 PPR/5 Pts per Passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (rb/wr/te)
QB: J. Hurts, K. Murray
RB: Bi. Robinson, D. Henry, D. Achane, , J. Cook, Z. Charbonnet, T. Chandler, R. Johnson, K. Mitchell, J.K. Dobbins, T. Allgeier, J. McLaughlin, S. Tucker, T. Bigsby
WR: G. Wilson, B. Aiyuk, J. Waddle, T. Higgins,, Z. Flowers, Di. Johnson, K. Toney, A. Iosivas
TE: K. Pitts, E. Engram, C. Okonkwo, G. Dulcich

grooner
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby grooner » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:21 am

Anyone else sit fuller? Makes me sad.

steelman
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby steelman » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:36 am

grooner wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:21 am Anyone else sit fuller? Makes me sad.
Yep. I own him in 3 leagues and sat him in all of them. Thankfully I won all 3 anyway, and lost the 4th, where I don't own Fuller.

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:30 am

I wish my opponents had... I was 7-0 across my leagues last week, and 1-6 this week thanks to so many of my opponents having at least one of: Fuller, Deshaun Watson, and Aaron Jones.

I started him in the 1 league I own him, but that's an 18-team league so I'm starting anyone who could get a target. Ito Smith was my RB2 this week.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

pvillebiker
Captain
Captain

Postby pvillebiker » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:56 am

steelman wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:36 am
Yep. I own him in 3 leagues and sat him in all of them. Thankfully I won all 3 anyway, and lost the 4th, where I don't own Fuller.
It's the "Sammy on your bench" curse (from his 1st week). Blow up on week 40+ points on your bench. Then FOMO demands you start him every week thereafter.