Players you wish were in a better situation

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Ice
Legend
Legend

Re: Players you wish were in a better situation

Postby Ice » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:56 am

Too many to to list but all of my players performing badly.

The two players I am starting to be concerned with are D. Hopkins and OBJ. Neither are showing much consistency but at this point the Line play of both teams are mostly to blame.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:23 am

A lot of good ones mentioned so far. Strongly agree with Wilson, Mixon and OJ Howard. Same with Diggs and Thielen.

I’ll add Jaylen Samuels to the list, although it looks like that could finally be changing. 🤞🏿🤞🏿
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Prison_Mike wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:12 amLet's discuss players you wish were in a better situation

Jimmy G - Still 11-2 as a starter. Don't get me wrong, Jimmy is in a GOOD situation. But I can't help but wonder how good he could be with an elite WR or a decent receiving corps
Listen here, jerk face. He has Kittle. Deebo is coming along nicely. That O-line is protecting him well.

How dare you!
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:10 pm

dlf_mikeh wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:02 pm
Prison_Mike wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:12 amLet's discuss players you wish were in a better situation

Jimmy G - Still 11-2 as a starter. Don't get me wrong, Jimmy is in a GOOD situation. But I can't help but wonder how good he could be with an elite WR or a decent receiving corps
Listen here, jerk face. He has Kittle. Deebo is coming along nicely. That O-line is protecting him well.

How dare you!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Prison_Mike » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:17 pm

How dare you!
I was complimenting him :lol:

And absolutely - Kittle, Deebo, (I also like Pettis), and the RBs are solid (I'm higher on Coleman than most, perhaps to a fault lol)
I LIKE his situation, I'm just curious how high his ceiling could be with a great WR or two

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Basically half my favourite team, Mixon, C.Davis, Juju currently, Allen Robinson.
Also did someone here "guarantee" Godwin wouldn't be a wr1 without Evans? I thought he'd scored wr1 no's on the few times Evans has missed a game :think: , either way it's hard to guarantee something like that.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:34 pm

How dare you!
I was going to say... I don't think there's many better situations in the league for a QB than running Kyle Shanahan's offense. I'm sure Brady would gladly swap skill-groups with the 49ers right now if you gave him the chance - Kittle is the new Gronk in everything but name.

I really do think the problem might be that Jimmy G is overrated, given how he's looked through 1/4 of the season. He was dyyyying to give that game away to Pittsburgh... colour me extremely unimpressed.

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:38 pm

WR: Thielen/Diggs or Davis/AJB

RB: Mixon, Mixon and more Mixon

TE: Dallas Goedert with a shout out to OJ Howard.

Cherokee
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Cherokee » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:18 am

How about Phillip Lindsay
12 Team 1QB IDP Full PPR Start 8
QB- Kenny Pickett, Jake Haener, Clayton Tune
RB- Jerrick McKinnon, Elijah Mitchell, Gus Edwards, Kenneth Gainwell, TDP, Jordan Mason
WR- Rondale Moore, Drake London, Jordan Addison, Terrence Marshall , Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave, Mecole Hardman, Rashid Shaheed, David Bell
TE- Michael Mayer, Likely, Chig, Cade Otten
LB- Jewell, Deablo, Troy Anderson
DE- Phillips, Highsmith
DB- Brisker, Hufanga, Cine
Taxi Squad: Chase Brown, A.T. Perry, Keaton Mitchell, Khalan Laborn, Lew Nichols lll

DLF3000
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby DLF3000 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:40 am

Cherokee wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:18 am How about Phillip Lindsay
Agree on Lindsay - underutilizing a first-year pro bowl back is criminal. One of many reasons this franchise sucks these days.

Also, this thread should be renamed "The Corey Davis Award." :wink:
35 Team Dyn PPR, 3 x Copy SF start 2TE Super Prem (TE 2 PPR, 8pt TD), 6 pt/non-TE TD, 1pt/20 yds pass (300 +3pt), 1pt/10 yds rush/rec (100 +3pt)

Start 12: 1QB 1SFLX 2RB 4WR 2TE 2FLX | 30 Active Roster, unlim Taxi, 3 IR/Out (+) | est. '21 | playoffs '21, '22

QB - J Allen, T Lawrence ...
RB - A Ekeler, S Barkley, J Cook, I Pacheco ...
WR - AJ Brown, C Ridley, G Pickens, C Sutton ...
TE - D Njoku, D Knox ...
® 2024 - | 2025 -

Dynasty_Analyst
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Dynasty_Analyst » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:36 am

Thinking about my own fantasy teams Mixon, Davis, Guice, and Michel are all guys I think of
Fantasy Writer- 5 Yard Rush
@5yardrush @5yarddynasty
https://5yardrush.co.uk/

Content Creator- The Coaches Fantasy Podcast
@coachesfantasy Thefantasycoaches.com

@Dynasty_Analyst - Dynasty content, advice, and tidbits. Hit me up anytime to chat about your dynasty team if you need trade advice, input on the direction to move your team, or anything else.

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby kmbryant09 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:11 am

DLF3000 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:40 am
Cherokee wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:18 am How about Phillip Lindsay
Agree on Lindsay - underutilizing a first-year pro bowl back is criminal. One of many reasons this franchise sucks these days.
I still can't believe they aren't utilizing him as the true passing-down back. Freeman has as many targets as Lindsay on the season (19), even though Lindsay is one of the better passing-down backs in the league. It's going to be very sad when Theo Riddick returns to the lineup so that Lindsay can lose work to the All-Pro combination of Freeman & Riddick :thumbdown:
10-team/.5 PPR/5 Pts per Passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (rb/wr/te)
QB: J. Hurts, K. Murray
RB: Bi. Robinson, D. Henry, D. Achane, , J. Cook, Z. Charbonnet, T. Chandler, R. Johnson, K. Mitchell, J.K. Dobbins, T. Allgeier, J. McLaughlin, S. Tucker, T. Bigsby
WR: G. Wilson, B. Aiyuk, J. Waddle, T. Higgins,, Z. Flowers, Di. Johnson, K. Toney, A. Iosivas
TE: K. Pitts, E. Engram, C. Okonkwo, G. Dulcich

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:16 am

Davis for sure just to see if he is any good.
Tevin Coleman, just so my Breida share would look better lol

That's probably it
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs 2019 Runner up 2020 Champs

QB- Lamar Jackson, Jordan Love
RB- Alvin Kamara, AJ Dillion
WR- Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Alec Pierce, DJ Chare, Terrace Marshall, Metchie,
TE- George Kittle, Darren Waller, Greg Dortch.

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

2020 3rd place Year 1
(This is a rebuild team selling vets)
QB Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, Geno,
RB AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs, Tony Pollard,
WR Tee Higgins, Sutton, HollywoodTerry McLaurin, DJM, Ju-Ju, Hodgins,
TE Hock, Andrews, Kyle Pitts, Otton, Ertz
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd
“Not good enough to count on as a starter, but too good to drop, so they clog my bench.” dlf_mikeh

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:04 am

Josh Jacobs, he is getting the volume for the most part but its def not what we expected, and his all purpose yardage has been fine but if he were on a team that was consistently in the red zone his TD numbers would be much better, he could also be utilized more as a pass catcher.

Mike Williams (i dont own him) guy is really talented but Allen is such a target hog (which is understandable)

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:17 am

Weknownothing86 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:04 am Mike Williams (i dont own him) guy is really talented but Allen is such a target hog (which is understandable)
be nice if he went to a team where he doesn't get injured every couple of weeks...