2019 Week 3

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8624
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby ArrylT » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:34 pm

nathanq42 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:32 pm
Lost by 4 points... Got game scripted into a loss because the skins are SO bad
Sorry to hear that. :(
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

nathanq42
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 am

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby nathanq42 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:00 pm

ArrylT wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:34 pm
nathanq42 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:32 pm
Lost by 4 points... Got game scripted into a loss because the skins are SO bad
Sorry to hear that. :(
It's all good .. hanwks screwed me by giving NO D 2 TDs
12 Team 1 ppr .2 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Ryan Tannehill, Gardner Minshew
RB CEH, Josh Jacobs, JK Dobbins, D'Andre Swift, David Johnson, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Justice Hill
WR Mike Evans, Odell Beckham Junior, DJ Moore, Preston Williams, Bryan Edwards, James Washington, Hakeem Butler, Van Jefferson
TE TJ Hockenson, Darren Waller
+1 Flex

Picks
1 2021 first (mid to late)

User avatar
dynastyninja
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3176
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby dynastyninja » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:48 am

joeya2001 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:10 pm
Meh, Stafford is more of a high end QB2
Maybe you mean he's a QB2 going forward, which is fine, but he's has, by definition, been one of the most consistent QB1s of the last decade. Disregarding how we feel about him, he's finished as a top 12 QB for 8 of 10 seasons.

User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8624
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby ArrylT » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:00 am

dynastyninja wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:48 am
joeya2001 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:10 pm
Meh, Stafford is more of a high end QB2
Maybe you mean he's a QB2 going forward, which is fine, but he's has, by definition, been one of the most consistent QB1s of the last decade. Disregarding how we feel about him, he's finished as a top 12 QB for 8 of 10 seasons.
And again, scoring dependant (ie on how your league scores QBs), he is still a QB1 this year, after 3 games, in several different formats. 8-)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

joeya2001
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2524
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 am

ArrylT wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:00 am
dynastyninja wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:48 am
joeya2001 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:10 pm
Meh, Stafford is more of a high end QB2
Maybe you mean he's a QB2 going forward, which is fine, but he's has, by definition, been one of the most consistent QB1s of the last decade. Disregarding how we feel about him, he's finished as a top 12 QB for 8 of 10 seasons.
And again, scoring dependant (ie on how your league scores QBs), he is still a QB1 this year, after 3 games, in several different formats. 8-)
Because of his first game this season yes, after that same old Stafford, in my format

28, 15, 10 for Stafford

Again high end QB 2
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs

QB- Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Philip Rivers,
RB- Chris Carson, J.K. Dobbins, Lenard Forunette, AJ Dillion, Miles Gaskin
WR- Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Robert Woods, Calvin Ridley,DJ Chark, Corey Davis, Michael Pittman, Hamler
TE- George Kittle,Darren Waller, Jonnu Smith, Logan Thomas

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

QB Joe Burrow, Kirk Cousins, Dwayne Haskins, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB Zeke, Alvin Kamara, Aaron Jones, DeAndre Swift, Cohen, AJ Dillon
WR Deebo Samuel, Keenan Allen, Jarvis Landry, D.J. Chark Tee Higgins, Marvin Jones, Paris Campbell, Golden Tate,
TE Tyler Higbee, Dallas Goedert, Irv Smith, OJ Howard, Logan THomas

2021 1st (2) 2nd (0) 3rd(1)

User avatar
dynastyninja
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3176
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby dynastyninja » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:59 am

joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 am
ArrylT wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:00 am
dynastyninja wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:48 am


Maybe you mean he's a QB2 going forward, which is fine, but he's has, by definition, been one of the most consistent QB1s of the last decade. Disregarding how we feel about him, he's finished as a top 12 QB for 8 of 10 seasons.
And again, scoring dependant (ie on how your league scores QBs), he is still a QB1 this year, after 3 games, in several different formats. 8-)
Because of his first game this season yes, after that same old Stafford, in my format

28, 15, 10 for Stafford

Again high end QB 2
I should be letting this go because I maybe agree that he's a QB2 going forward.

But, "same old Stafford" is wrong when he's been a QB1 his entire career.

I'll leave it alone now.

djeternal2
Captain
Captain
Posts: 973
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:52 am

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby djeternal2 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 am

joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 am
ArrylT wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:00 am
dynastyninja wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:48 am


Maybe you mean he's a QB2 going forward, which is fine, but he's has, by definition, been one of the most consistent QB1s of the last decade. Disregarding how we feel about him, he's finished as a top 12 QB for 8 of 10 seasons.
And again, scoring dependant (ie on how your league scores QBs), he is still a QB1 this year, after 3 games, in several different formats. 8-)
Because of his first game this season yes, after that same old Stafford, in my format

28, 15, 10 for Stafford

Again high end QB 2
He's been a QB1 most of his career. Through 3 games he's still a QB1. Just because you say he's a QB2 doesn't make it so.
10 tm ppr 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, TE, K, TDEF (Yr 6)
QB - Ryan, Wentz
RB - Gurley, A Jones, Cohen, Kerryon, Dam Williams, Duke, I Smith, Armstead, T Carson
WR - AJG, Watkins, ARob, A. Cooper, K Allen, M Williams, Godwin, Callaway, JJAW
TE - Gesicki, I Smith, Herndon, Eifert, Sternberger, Dissly

10 tm TE prem 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, K, 2 DB, 2 DL, 2 LB (Yr 5)
QB - Mahomes, Mayfield, Wentz,
RB - Zeke, Chubb, Kerryon, Duke, Edmonds, B Hill
WR - Nuk, AJG, ARob, JJS, Samuel, MVS, T Smith, D Hamilton, Gallup, K Johnson
TE - Njoku, Eifert, Herndon, I Smith, I Thomas, Moreau
DL - Watt, K Clark, Q Williams
LB - D Jones, D Bush
DB - K Neal, Bell

DLF Early Birds - 16 tm SF (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 SF
QB - A Rodgers, Darnold, Rosen, M Rudolph, Luck
RB - Damian Williams, J Howard, Duke, AP, Gore
WR - Julio, Golladay, Kirk, Stills, Manny Sanders, N Harry
TE - Jarwin, Gesicki, Boyle, Sprinkle

joeya2001
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2524
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:48 am

djeternal2 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 am
joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 am
ArrylT wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:00 am


And again, scoring dependant (ie on how your league scores QBs), he is still a QB1 this year, after 3 games, in several different formats. 8-)
Because of his first game this season yes, after that same old Stafford, in my format

28, 15, 10 for Stafford

Again high end QB 2
He's been a QB1 most of his career. Through 3 games he's still a QB1. Just because you say he's a QB2 doesn't make it so.
hes a QB 1 because you say so right? gotcha……

Your are right I am wrong, you must be a fun person to have a discussion with!
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs

QB- Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Philip Rivers,
RB- Chris Carson, J.K. Dobbins, Lenard Forunette, AJ Dillion, Miles Gaskin
WR- Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Robert Woods, Calvin Ridley,DJ Chark, Corey Davis, Michael Pittman, Hamler
TE- George Kittle,Darren Waller, Jonnu Smith, Logan Thomas

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

QB Joe Burrow, Kirk Cousins, Dwayne Haskins, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB Zeke, Alvin Kamara, Aaron Jones, DeAndre Swift, Cohen, AJ Dillon
WR Deebo Samuel, Keenan Allen, Jarvis Landry, D.J. Chark Tee Higgins, Marvin Jones, Paris Campbell, Golden Tate,
TE Tyler Higbee, Dallas Goedert, Irv Smith, OJ Howard, Logan THomas

2021 1st (2) 2nd (0) 3rd(1)

joeya2001
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2524
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:50 am

dynastyninja wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:59 am
joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 am
ArrylT wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:00 am


And again, scoring dependant (ie on how your league scores QBs), he is still a QB1 this year, after 3 games, in several different formats. 8-)
Because of his first game this season yes, after that same old Stafford, in my format

28, 15, 10 for Stafford

Again high end QB 2
I should be letting this go because I maybe agree that he's a QB2 going forward.

But, "same old Stafford" is wrong when he's been a QB1 his entire career.

I'll leave it alone now.
I wouldn't say his whole career,

I would argue since 2014 hes been a high end QB2 and since 2012 he has only threw 30 TD's once. and his whole career only threw 30 Tds 2 times.

What other QB1's have only threw for 30 tds 2 times in there career? 11 Years

So I wouldn't exactly call him a QB 1 for his whole career.

Same old Stafford.
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs

QB- Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Philip Rivers,
RB- Chris Carson, J.K. Dobbins, Lenard Forunette, AJ Dillion, Miles Gaskin
WR- Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Robert Woods, Calvin Ridley,DJ Chark, Corey Davis, Michael Pittman, Hamler
TE- George Kittle,Darren Waller, Jonnu Smith, Logan Thomas

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

QB Joe Burrow, Kirk Cousins, Dwayne Haskins, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB Zeke, Alvin Kamara, Aaron Jones, DeAndre Swift, Cohen, AJ Dillon
WR Deebo Samuel, Keenan Allen, Jarvis Landry, D.J. Chark Tee Higgins, Marvin Jones, Paris Campbell, Golden Tate,
TE Tyler Higbee, Dallas Goedert, Irv Smith, OJ Howard, Logan THomas

2021 1st (2) 2nd (0) 3rd(1)

User avatar
dynastyninja
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3176
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby dynastyninja » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:19 am

joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:50 am
dynastyninja wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:59 am
joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 am


Because of his first game this season yes, after that same old Stafford, in my format

28, 15, 10 for Stafford

Again high end QB 2
I should be letting this go because I maybe agree that he's a QB2 going forward.

But, "same old Stafford" is wrong when he's been a QB1 his entire career.

I'll leave it alone now.
I wouldn't say his whole career,

I would argue since 2014 hes been a high end QB2 and since 2012 he has only threw 30 TD's once. and his whole career only threw 30 Tds 2 times.

What other QB1's have only threw for 30 tds 2 times in there career? 11 Years

So I wouldn't exactly call him a QB 1 for his whole career.

Same old Stafford.
That statement that he's been a high-end QB2 since 2012 is factually incorrect, regardless of your opinion of Stafford. It doesn't matter what you would argue.

2011: #4
2012: #9
2013: #7
2014: #15
2015: #8
2016: #6
2017: #5
2018: #18
2019: currently #10, but small sample size

hoos89
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4046
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby hoos89 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:30 am

joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:48 am
djeternal2 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 am
joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 am


Because of his first game this season yes, after that same old Stafford, in my format

28, 15, 10 for Stafford

Again high end QB 2
He's been a QB1 most of his career. Through 3 games he's still a QB1. Just because you say he's a QB2 doesn't make it so.
hes a QB 1 because you say so right? gotcha……

Your are right I am wrong, you must be a fun person to have a discussion with!
He's a QB1 because QB1 literally means top X QBs in scoring (where X is the number of teams in your league). This isn't like...an opinion.
Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
Tannehill, Wentz, Bridgewater, Haskins
Jacobs, Taylor, Conner, Michel, D. Harris, Love, McKinnon, Richard, Gaskin
DJ Moore, AJB, Kupp, Slayton, Aiyuk, MVS, J. Gordon, Swain
Andrews, Herndon, J. Reed
IR(3): Sutton, D. Harris, Dorsett
Taxi(4): Tua, Claypool, Bowden, G. Davis
2021 Picks: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
Tannehill, Bridgewater, Fromm, Brissett
CEH, Gurley, Barkley, Ito, J. Jackson, Richard, Ollison, JJ Taylor, Booker
McLaurin, Jeudy, R. Anderson, Watkins, Cooks, J. Jefferson, T. Higgins, Beasley, KeeSean, C. Johnson, Patterson, Foster
Hooper, Herndon
2021 Picks: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4

Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

joeya2001
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2524
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:05 am

dynastyninja wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:19 am
joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:50 am
dynastyninja wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:59 am


I should be letting this go because I maybe agree that he's a QB2 going forward.

But, "same old Stafford" is wrong when he's been a QB1 his entire career.

I'll leave it alone now.
I wouldn't say his whole career,

I would argue since 2014 hes been a high end QB2 and since 2012 he has only threw 30 TD's once. and his whole career only threw 30 Tds 2 times.

What other QB1's have only threw for 30 tds 2 times in there career? 11 Years

So I wouldn't exactly call him a QB 1 for his whole career.

Same old Stafford.
That statement that he's been a high-end QB2 since 2012 is factually incorrect, regardless of your opinion of Stafford. It doesn't matter what you would argue.

2011: #4
2012: #9
2013: #7
2014: #15
2015: #8
2016: #6
2017: #5
2018: #18
2019: currently #10, but small sample size
In what scoring setting did you pull up those finishes?
I don't recall him being QB number 5 and 6 in the last 4 years , can you site a source on those finishes?
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs

QB- Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Philip Rivers,
RB- Chris Carson, J.K. Dobbins, Lenard Forunette, AJ Dillion, Miles Gaskin
WR- Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Robert Woods, Calvin Ridley,DJ Chark, Corey Davis, Michael Pittman, Hamler
TE- George Kittle,Darren Waller, Jonnu Smith, Logan Thomas

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

QB Joe Burrow, Kirk Cousins, Dwayne Haskins, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB Zeke, Alvin Kamara, Aaron Jones, DeAndre Swift, Cohen, AJ Dillon
WR Deebo Samuel, Keenan Allen, Jarvis Landry, D.J. Chark Tee Higgins, Marvin Jones, Paris Campbell, Golden Tate,
TE Tyler Higbee, Dallas Goedert, Irv Smith, OJ Howard, Logan THomas

2021 1st (2) 2nd (0) 3rd(1)

joeya2001
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2524
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:06 am

hoos89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:30 am
joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:48 am
djeternal2 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 am


He's been a QB1 most of his career. Through 3 games he's still a QB1. Just because you say he's a QB2 doesn't make it so.
hes a QB 1 because you say so right? gotcha……

Your are right I am wrong, you must be a fun person to have a discussion with!
He's a QB1 because QB1 literally means top X QBs in scoring (where X is the number of teams in your league). This isn't like...an opinion.
K
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs

QB- Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Philip Rivers,
RB- Chris Carson, J.K. Dobbins, Lenard Forunette, AJ Dillion, Miles Gaskin
WR- Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Robert Woods, Calvin Ridley,DJ Chark, Corey Davis, Michael Pittman, Hamler
TE- George Kittle,Darren Waller, Jonnu Smith, Logan Thomas

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

QB Joe Burrow, Kirk Cousins, Dwayne Haskins, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB Zeke, Alvin Kamara, Aaron Jones, DeAndre Swift, Cohen, AJ Dillon
WR Deebo Samuel, Keenan Allen, Jarvis Landry, D.J. Chark Tee Higgins, Marvin Jones, Paris Campbell, Golden Tate,
TE Tyler Higbee, Dallas Goedert, Irv Smith, OJ Howard, Logan THomas

2021 1st (2) 2nd (0) 3rd(1)

hoos89
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4046
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby hoos89 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 am

joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:06 am
hoos89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:30 am
joeya2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:48 am


hes a QB 1 because you say so right? gotcha……

Your are right I am wrong, you must be a fun person to have a discussion with!
He's a QB1 because QB1 literally means top X QBs in scoring (where X is the number of teams in your league). This isn't like...an opinion.
K
And what, pray tell, is your definition of QB1?
Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
Tannehill, Wentz, Bridgewater, Haskins
Jacobs, Taylor, Conner, Michel, D. Harris, Love, McKinnon, Richard, Gaskin
DJ Moore, AJB, Kupp, Slayton, Aiyuk, MVS, J. Gordon, Swain
Andrews, Herndon, J. Reed
IR(3): Sutton, D. Harris, Dorsett
Taxi(4): Tua, Claypool, Bowden, G. Davis
2021 Picks: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
Tannehill, Bridgewater, Fromm, Brissett
CEH, Gurley, Barkley, Ito, J. Jackson, Richard, Ollison, JJ Taylor, Booker
McLaurin, Jeudy, R. Anderson, Watkins, Cooks, J. Jefferson, T. Higgins, Beasley, KeeSean, C. Johnson, Patterson, Foster
Hooper, Herndon
2021 Picks: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4

Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

User avatar
Servo
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1872
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Re: 2019 Week 3

Postby Servo » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:18 am

Per my 2QB via MFL:

+4pt Pass TD's
+6pt Rush TD's
-2pt INT's
+2pt 2PC
Passing Yards -50-999 .04 point for every 1
Passing Yards 300-399 3
Passing Yards 400-999 4

We tweaked scoring slightly in 2017, I think, to add decimals on rushing/receiving

2012 - QB9
2013 - QB6
2014 - QB15
2015 - QB11
2016 - QB6
2017 - QB7
2018 - QB20
2019 - QB13

Most leagues are 12 players, 5 QB1 finishes over a 7-year period with 2019 TBD.
Trucking Through The Fantasy Mud, One Year At a Time.

12-Man, 0.5PPR, Superflex, Start 9
2016 - Runner Up
2017 - Champion
2018 - Champion
2019 - lol


Mahomes, Stafford, Lock, Mariota, Tyrod
Dobbins, D. Williams, Mostert, Kerryon, B. Hill, Hines, Love, Laird, Perine NYJ
Hopkins, Allen, Thielen, Mims, Cooks, Fitz, Perriman, Ross
Kelce, Kittle


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Dshank87, MFundercover and 11 guests