The Tyreek Hill Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Tyreek Hill lands big extension

Postby Phaded » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:40 am

Jigga94 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:03 pm
Phaded wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:37 pm As a Raiders fan, I'm happy and I cannot wait until they spend the rest of their money on Mahomes.
Hahahahaha what?
All that $$ on these two guys will not equal Super Bowl.

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:52 am

Phaded wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:40 am
Phaded wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:37 pm As a Raiders fan, I'm happy and I cannot wait until they spend the rest of their money on Mahomes.
Hahahahaha what?
KC should adopt the Oakland model if they truly want to find success.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:52 am

jcc6fd wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:52 am

Hahahahaha what?
:lol: :clap:

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:19 am

jcc6fd wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:52 am

Hahahahaha what?
Absolutely. Keep sending picks to Pittsburgh for players you're gonna cut.

Hofbrau
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Hofbrau » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:23 am

thebeast wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:53 am Even if the Chiefs gave him $100 million it wouldn’t matter. Someone said he’s now locked up for 3 years on the best offense with the best QB and his value should be what it was at the beginning of the summer or whatever. Convicted or not Hill has a history of abusive behavior and that isn’t something that just goes away. Just like Josh Gorgon is a addict and can fall down at any moment the same is true for Hill. He will be in a similar situation again it’s not if it’s when.

From a dynasty value perspective this is your moment to sell high.
Josh Gorgon..hehe. I guess Im rooting for the Medusa!!

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Goddard wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:11 pm
Weknownothing86 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:43 pm I get why the Hill fanboys want to turn this into some massive win for him, but in reality its a massive loss. Guy could have had MT type money and years, instead he got far far far less. This was an extremely smart move by the chiefs. As a Hill hater i am happy. (Spare me the "He is still making 54 mil, thats much more than you will ever make garbage") Any person and NFL player wants to make as much money as possible, Hill knows what he missed out on, and thats being the highest paid WR in the league as well as losing many endorsement deals he would have had.
Why would Hill owners care how much money he lost out on? All I know is, he got an extension, a pretty lucrative one for that matter, and the team is obviously committed to him. That's great news for my fantasy team. You can try to spin this in a negative way all you want, but if you don't think this extension was good for his dynasty value, then you must be new to the game.
You personally may only be rooting for a guy on your fantasy team but a lot of people on here have gone out of there way to defend this POS. So I guess this comment doesn’t apply to you but it applies to the multiple other people on here who have rooted for Hill because of fantasy AND for whatever other sick reasons they have. The facts are the guy beat the crap out of a pregnant woman then intimidated her AGAIN. I saw way too many people try to excuse the behavior, then party when he wasn’t suspended. So while you personally may be able to just see it as a win for your fantasy team (which it no doubt is) others around here are happy for the scumbag that is Tyreek Hill and those people are who this comment is directed towards

TheNuts
Captain
Captain

Postby TheNuts » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:19 pm

BigBawseRoss wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:35 pm
Cameron Giles wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:21 am
WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:41 am Top tier of dynasty WRs now:

1. Hopkins
2. Hill
3. Beckham
4. Adams
5. Thomas
6. JuJu
7. Evans
Hill wouldn't be on my list. Regardless of the production he'll have, there's always a significant chance he has another incident. He's of no value to me.
thats how ive been treating him i got zero shares now and i just hope the ones i sold cheaply still end up looking like a good deal in the long run. i cant believe people act like this is the end of worry with hill. i dont want him and certainly not with a large investment via trade or early pick in a startup. LOL at hill number one you guys are goofy
Putting the most dangerous receiver at the top of the list is goofy?? You make zero sense. Being butt hurt because you sold low shouldn't mean that Hill is somehow less of a receiver...
12 team ppr 4 point pass td

Murray, Minshew
Singletary, Lindsay, Samuels, Ty Johnson
Chark, Arob, Woods, Diontae, Nkeal, Lazard, Conley, Cole, Dorsett
Higbee, Jarwin, Dissly
Gould, Patriots

14 team ppr superflex, .2 ppc, WR 25% ppr bonus, TE ppr bonus 75%

Mayfield, Minshew, Trubisky, Foles, Hill
Djohns, Singletary, Fournette, Harris, Armstead, Ogunbawale, Samuels
Julio, Arob, Woods, Sims Jr, Claypool, Duvernay, Isabella, Conley, Tyrell
Waller, Hurst, Jarwin, Boyle

12 team ppr 4 point pass td, superflex, 1.5 TE ppr

Goff, Minshew, Hill, Alllen, Walker
Chubb, Taylor, Henry, Singletary, David Johnson, Damien Harris, Hyde, Boone, Blasingame
Tyreek, Boyd, Diontae, Marvin Jones, Pittman, Nkeal, Duvernay, Sims Jr, Stills
Waller, Higbee, Arnold, Olsen, Parkinson, Sample

20 team ppr 6 point pass td, .05 point per return yard

Matt Ryan
Fournette, Singletary, Harris, Cohen, Duke Johnson, Trey Edmunds
Davante Adams, Tyreek, Sutton, Boyd, Dorsett, Tyrell
Kittle, Jarwin, Oliver

usps33
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby usps33 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:45 pm

1). Hopkins
2) JuJu
3) Mike Thomas
4) Adams
5) Hill
6) OBJ
7) Evans

If I was drafting in Dynasty startup, this is the order I would draft them in. 2 thru 6 is almost interchangeable for me, Mike Evans is not a WR I covet in PPR leagues.

95dent
Starter
Starter

Postby 95dent » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:38 am

Jigga94 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:40 pm
Cameron Giles wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:38 pm
Jigga94 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:35 pm

Define no value
I would not pay anything to get him, nor will I ever roster him.
Not even a 3rd? Sounds smart
The only time his value will be at a 3rd is if he is up to his neck in it.....again. Trust me if that happens, he’s done, he won’t grease his way out of another one.

TheNuts
Captain
Captain

Postby TheNuts » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:43 am

95dent wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:38 am

The only time his value will be at a 3rd is if he is up to his neck in it.....again. Trust me if that happens, he’s done, he won’t grease his way out of another one.
He has one prior incident. Being found innocent still counts as a strike? I would feel much more comfortable with Hill on my team than AB or Beckham.
12 team ppr 4 point pass td

Murray, Minshew
Singletary, Lindsay, Samuels, Ty Johnson
Chark, Arob, Woods, Diontae, Nkeal, Lazard, Conley, Cole, Dorsett
Higbee, Jarwin, Dissly
Gould, Patriots

14 team ppr superflex, .2 ppc, WR 25% ppr bonus, TE ppr bonus 75%

Mayfield, Minshew, Trubisky, Foles, Hill
Djohns, Singletary, Fournette, Harris, Armstead, Ogunbawale, Samuels
Julio, Arob, Woods, Sims Jr, Claypool, Duvernay, Isabella, Conley, Tyrell
Waller, Hurst, Jarwin, Boyle

12 team ppr 4 point pass td, superflex, 1.5 TE ppr

Goff, Minshew, Hill, Alllen, Walker
Chubb, Taylor, Henry, Singletary, David Johnson, Damien Harris, Hyde, Boone, Blasingame
Tyreek, Boyd, Diontae, Marvin Jones, Pittman, Nkeal, Duvernay, Sims Jr, Stills
Waller, Higbee, Arnold, Olsen, Parkinson, Sample

20 team ppr 6 point pass td, .05 point per return yard

Matt Ryan
Fournette, Singletary, Harris, Cohen, Duke Johnson, Trey Edmunds
Davante Adams, Tyreek, Sutton, Boyd, Dorsett, Tyrell
Kittle, Jarwin, Oliver

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:54 am

^ I appreciate that you wouldn’t condemn someone merely on the basis of allegations. However he wasn’t found innocent, there wasn’t enough evidence available to press charges. From a football perspective that’s not great for him because it’s ambiguous and allows people to draw their own conclusions. I bring up to my wife all the time that I think his fiancé is to blame and she rolls her eyes because the idea of a woman being violent toward her child is so much less believable than a big scary man doing it. Might not be fair but it’s the reality we live in.
But Hill won’t have much leeway if he gets into a domestic incident because really no one does even on their first offense these days, which is how it should be.

So the real question is, how likely do you think that is to occur? If you think he’s a changed man post college and this was a set up you’re feeling confident post his contract signing. If you think he skirted the law then he’s a repeat offender with a pattern of abuse, which we know is a powerful predictor of future abuse.

This debate will likely not end until he does something else bad or he retires. Probably not worth going back and forth on.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:19 am

95dent wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:38 am

That wasn't my point at all. Of course his value isn't a 3rd. So obviously anyone should pay that for him in a heartbeat. Anyone who doesn't is on their moral high horse

Big Al
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Big Al » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:13 pm

I think Hill will be getting hit hard a lot the rest of his career.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:20 pm

jcc6fd wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:54 am ^ I appreciate that you wouldn’t condemn someone merely on the basis of allegations. However he wasn’t found innocent, there wasn’t enough evidence available to press charges. From a football perspective that’s not great for him because it’s ambiguous and allows people to draw their own conclusions. I bring up to my wife all the time that I think his fiancé is to blame and she rolls her eyes because the idea of a woman being violent toward her child is so much less believable than a big scary man doing it. Might not be fair but it’s the reality we live in.
But Hill won’t have much leeway if he gets into a domestic incident because really no one does even on their first offense these days, which is how it should be.

So the real question is, how likely do you think that is to occur? If you think he’s a changed man post college and this was a set up you’re feeling confident post his contract signing. If you think he skirted the law then he’s a repeat offender with a pattern of abuse, which we know is a powerful predictor of future abuse.

This debate will likely not end until he does something else bad or he retires. Probably not worth going back and forth on.
One of the best well-thought out, nuanced and balanced posts I have seen in any of the Tyreek Hill threads. :clap:
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj
Captain
Captain

Postby qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:08 pm

Sounds like Hill might have a legit injury. According to red zone he had to be taken to the hospital for "emergency evaluation" with a trauma physician. Whatever that means. Chiefs have stated that more info is to follow within a few days.