Preston Williams or Kenny Stills Redraft

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.

P. Williams or K. Stills In Redraft

Preston Williams
100%
Kenny Stills
No votes

Total votes: 7

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Preston Williams or Kenny Stills Redraft

Postby Ryantacular » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:08 am

Asking for a friend.

Assume these are the only 2 players left and you need 1, and its just for an end of the bench dispensable depth spot, not a starting spot.

Suhmdog
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Preston Williams or Kenny Stills Redraft

Postby Suhmdog » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:21 am

Stills is who he has been. I feel he will never get over the hump with his mentality and work ethic. Williams on the other hand has all the talent in the world just needs to stay out of trouble. For upside alone I stash Williams.

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Ryantacular » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:17 am

Suhmdog wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:21 am Stills is who he has been. I feel he will never get over the hump with his mentality and work ethic. Williams on the other hand has all the talent in the world just needs to stay out of trouble. For upside alone I stash Williams.
Thanks, that's my initial assessment, but because the benches are so small, whoever is stashed might be thrown into a spot start role, and Still can at least guarantee 4-6 points minimum, and just worried Preston might end up having a 0 point floor, and the rewards for owning Preston might not benefit until next season, making him a roster clogger on redraft?

I suppose if that's the case though, I could always replace Williams with someone else later on. Hmm.

Alright, I had him swap Stills for Williams off Waivers.

Thanks.

notweswelker
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby notweswelker » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Stills just cost his owner his role in the social justice movement that he himself (Ross) has been prominent in advancing.
If you think this is the year Stills is going to breakout, I've got bad news for you. Take Williams, at least small chance he hits this season.