The Tyreek Hill Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: And the saga continues... (Tyreek Hill thread, check your emotions at the door)

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:51 pm

"Court records also show Espinal is being represented by an attorney with SAFEHOME, a domestic violence organization."

Perhaps she's finally having the courage to leave an abusive relationship. I don't want to get caught up in this thread. We really don't know enough about anything, but I suspect it will be good for their children if they aren't together.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Kurt G.O.A.T.
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: And the saga continues... (Tyreek Hill thread, check your emotions at the door)

Postby Kurt G.O.A.T. » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:55 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:51 pm "Court records also show Espinal is being represented by an attorney with SAFEHOME, a domestic violence organization."

Perhaps she's finally having the courage to leave an abusive relationship. I don't want to get caught up in this thread. We really don't know enough about anything, but I suspect it will be good for their children if they aren't together.
Probably a move to gain sympathy in court.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 pm

Kurt G.O.A.T. wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:55 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:51 pm "Court records also show Espinal is being represented by an attorney with SAFEHOME, a domestic violence organization."

Probably a move to gain sympathy in court.
Who knows. Don't care either. It's irrelevant. I don't want to argue about a relationship about 2 people I don't know, any further. This thread will just be another soap opera, in and of itself. Peace.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

TheNuts
Captain
Captain

Postby TheNuts » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:51 am

When parties are separated like this, it's pretty common for the parent with the children to seek out support. I think it shows they do not intend to stay together, which is probably best for both parties. I dont know that it's better for the kids... This really isnt much of a deal imo.

I also find this place amusing when people have to let everyone know that they wont be posting in a thread any more. I find it more amusing that they just cant stay away.
12 team ppr 4 point pass td

Murray, Minshew
Singletary, Lindsay, Samuels, Ty Johnson
Chark, Arob, Woods, Diontae, Nkeal, Lazard, Conley, Cole, Dorsett
Higbee, Jarwin, Dissly
Gould, Patriots

14 team ppr superflex, .2 ppc, WR 25% ppr bonus, TE ppr bonus 75%

Mayfield, Minshew, Trubisky, Foles, Hill
Djohns, Singletary, Fournette, Harris, Armstead, Ogunbawale, Samuels
Julio, Arob, Woods, Sims Jr, Claypool, Duvernay, Isabella, Conley, Tyrell
Waller, Hurst, Jarwin, Boyle

12 team ppr 4 point pass td, superflex, 1.5 TE ppr

Goff, Minshew, Hill, Alllen, Walker
Chubb, Taylor, Henry, Singletary, David Johnson, Damien Harris, Hyde, Boone, Blasingame
Tyreek, Boyd, Diontae, Marvin Jones, Pittman, Nkeal, Duvernay, Sims Jr, Stills
Waller, Higbee, Arnold, Olsen, Parkinson, Sample

20 team ppr 6 point pass td, .05 point per return yard

Matt Ryan
Fournette, Singletary, Harris, Cohen, Duke Johnson, Trey Edmunds
Davante Adams, Tyreek, Sutton, Boyd, Dorsett, Tyrell
Kittle, Jarwin, Oliver

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:01 am

She will be back with him. They always do, both sides.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Csl312
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Csl312 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:05 am

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:24 pm Basically a soap opera at this point, with hundreds of fantasy points and millions of dollar$ of potential salary hanging in the balance.
While I don't disagree, I think it's important to remember that there are the lives of the kids hanging in the balance also, which I'd argue is the most important thing here. From what I've seen so far though, the potential outcomes from that perspective are all fairly bleak...

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:16 am

TheNuts wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:51 am they do not intend to stay together
Friction wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:01 am She will be back with him.
WHO TO BELIEVE?

Dynasty_Analyst
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Dynasty_Analyst » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:24 am

It appears to me from the article that the main basis is she's trying to establish he's the father (and therefore collect child support) which is her right. It classifies it as a paternity test and she's seeking custody as well but it doesn't seem like the main basis of the court case is hill fighting to keep his kids
Fantasy Writer- 5 Yard Rush
@5yardrush @5yarddynasty
https://5yardrush.co.uk/

Content Creator- The Coaches Fantasy Podcast
@coachesfantasy Thefantasycoaches.com

@Dynasty_Analyst - Dynasty content, advice, and tidbits. Hit me up anytime to chat about your dynasty team if you need trade advice, input on the direction to move your team, or anything else.

TheNuts
Captain
Captain

Postby TheNuts » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:15 am

JOHNNY_COCKTAIL wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:24 am It appears to me from the article that the main basis is she's trying to establish he's the father (and therefore collect child support) which is her right. It classifies it as a paternity test and she's seeking custody as well but it doesn't seem like the main basis of the court case is hill fighting to keep his kids
Yeah this is all standard stuff. In some states it is a requirement to have a paternity test when a child is born out of wedlock before support can be collected.

It's also standard to file for official custody when the parents split. The odds of her getting the children even if he fought it is probably pretty damn good. From the audio I would assume he isnt going to fight it, but who knows. The way the information reads, it's like someone is trying to make Hill look bad in this when it isnt anything out of the ordinary.
12 team ppr 4 point pass td

Murray, Minshew
Singletary, Lindsay, Samuels, Ty Johnson
Chark, Arob, Woods, Diontae, Nkeal, Lazard, Conley, Cole, Dorsett
Higbee, Jarwin, Dissly
Gould, Patriots

14 team ppr superflex, .2 ppc, WR 25% ppr bonus, TE ppr bonus 75%

Mayfield, Minshew, Trubisky, Foles, Hill
Djohns, Singletary, Fournette, Harris, Armstead, Ogunbawale, Samuels
Julio, Arob, Woods, Sims Jr, Claypool, Duvernay, Isabella, Conley, Tyrell
Waller, Hurst, Jarwin, Boyle

12 team ppr 4 point pass td, superflex, 1.5 TE ppr

Goff, Minshew, Hill, Alllen, Walker
Chubb, Taylor, Henry, Singletary, David Johnson, Damien Harris, Hyde, Boone, Blasingame
Tyreek, Boyd, Diontae, Marvin Jones, Pittman, Nkeal, Duvernay, Sims Jr, Stills
Waller, Higbee, Arnold, Olsen, Parkinson, Sample

20 team ppr 6 point pass td, .05 point per return yard

Matt Ryan
Fournette, Singletary, Harris, Cohen, Duke Johnson, Trey Edmunds
Davante Adams, Tyreek, Sutton, Boyd, Dorsett, Tyrell
Kittle, Jarwin, Oliver

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:34 am

How do two more kids entering the equation impact fantasy football?
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

jenkins.math
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jenkins.math » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:35 am

As long as Hill and Espinal are involved there will be drama and court cases. Seen this movie 1000 times.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:44 am

TheNuts wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:15 am
JOHNNY_COCKTAIL wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:24 am It appears to me from the article that the main basis is she's trying to establish he's the father (and therefore collect child support) which is her right. It classifies it as a paternity test and she's seeking custody as well but it doesn't seem like the main basis of the court case is hill fighting to keep his kids
Yeah this is all standard stuff. In some states it is a requirement to have a paternity test when a child is born out of wedlock before support can be collected.

It's also standard to file for official custody when the parents split. The odds of her getting the children even if he fought it is probably pretty damn good. From the audio I would assume he isnt going to fight it, but who knows. The way the information reads, it's like someone is trying to make Hill look bad in this when it isnt anything out of the ordinary.
Exactly. Nothing to see here.

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:56 am

Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:04 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:16 am
TheNuts wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:51 am they do not intend to stay together
Friction wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:01 am She will be back with him.
WHO TO BELIEVE?
I smell a bet. Let the wagers begin!
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:16 am

TheNuts wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:15 am

Agreed that this is standard. I will say though that my hope is that the two go their separate ways and lead happy lives. Clearly their relationship is toxic regardless of what happened with the son's arm.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd