Sony vs Montgomery

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Z$$$
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Sony vs Montgomery

Postby Z$$$ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:46 pm

The owner of 1.02 has 2 of the 4 NE backs (I have Sony). He told me he’s planning on taking Montgomery, whom I’m also interested in. So basically what’s the difference in picks if I were to trade Sony for 1.02 (Montgomery)?
12 Team 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 5IDP
QB: Rodgers, Love
RB: Achane, Gibson, Dillon, Sanders
WR: Jefferson, Lamb, G Wilson, Rice, JSN, Burks
TE: Goedert, Likely, Musgraves
2024 Picks: 1.04, 1.05, 1.11

16 Team 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Stafford, Fields
RB: Gibbs, Singletary, Dallas, Juszczyk
WR: Lamb, Burks, G Wilson, JSN, Q Johnson, Hardman, Goodwin
TE: Dulcich, Albert O, Gray, Granson

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Sony vs Montgomery

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Michel is probably worth 1.02-1.05. Not sure anything would be added. If you like Montgomery more, I would make the deal. However, if Michel comes out if the gate like he closed last season, you may be able to get a lot more for him after a few weeks. Off season trades are tough because values may be at their lowest for certain owners.

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:40 pm

I like Montgomery but am also a big Sony fan. This is a bad time to sell him imo with his knee scope and drafting of Harris. I expect him to pick up where he left off and csn see the Pats running it a lot this year. If you wanna sell Sony wait until wk 5/6 then flip him at top value. Personally Im holding him under the pretense he will be a RB1 but likely wont have a lengthy career. Pats are a good organization and knew about the knee. They will manage it accordingly.

smallxl
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby smallxl » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:56 am

Kkiddynamite wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:40 pm I like Montgomery but am also a big Sony fan. This is a bad time to sell him imo with his knee scope and drafting of Harris. I expect him to pick up where he left off and csn see the Pats running it a lot this year. If you wanna sell Sony wait until wk 5/6 then flip him at top value. Personally Im holding him under the pretense he will be a RB1 but likely wont have a lengthy career. Pats are a good organization and knew about the knee. They will manage it accordingly.
X2 to boot Michel has a good schedule out of the gate so hold Michel in the short term
22-man, 12-team, 1 pt-PPR; Start 1-2RB; 3-4 WR; 1-2 TE

TEAM 1
QB: Prescott, Foles
RB: Barkley, P Barber, Duke, Gio Bernard, Gus, C Thompson, Breida, Ekeler
WR: A Cooper, Cooks, Lockett, C. Davis, Crowder, Chark, Stills
TE: OJ Howard