Looking for a startup- I have 4 also interested in joining

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Chrismit00
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for a startup- I have 4 also interested in joining

Postby Chrismit00 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Hey commissioners,

Me and a few guys are looking to join a startup but I am running 3 leagues already and don’t want to run another. If any others here are looking to get one going, I’m happy to help!

Looking for Superflex and NOT IDP

MikeJMance
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Looking for a startup- I have 4 also interested in joining

Postby MikeJMance » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:26 pm

Contact bmance@jakprints.com he has some openings available in 16 team start up dynasty

zllehs
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby zllehs » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Chrismit00
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Chrismit00 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Thanks I’ll email, and looking for Superflex only zllehs

Chrismit00
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Chrismit00 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:50 pm

Bump

laxbro000
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby laxbro000 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:28 pm

message me if you are interested in joining a 16 team dynasty start up.

cbee
Rookie
Rookie

Postby cbee » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:21 am

What's your email Chrismit00 ?

Teeter_Totters
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Teeter_Totters » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 pm

LOOKING FOR 19 OWNERS FOR DOUBLE DIPPING 7.0 (DD7) SPYGATE
READ ALL RULES CAREFULLY, THIS LEAGUE ISN'T A COOKIE CUTTER LEAGUE. 24 TEAMS, 25 MAN ROSTERS, PPR/PPC/PP1D. TWO COPIES OF EACH PLAYER WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE DRAFT. ONE ROUND DEVY DRAFT EACH YEAR. PLAYOFFS INCLUDE 2 BRACKETS, ONE IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKET PAYING TOP FOUR TEAMS RECEIVE PAYOUT EACH YEAR. THE SECOND BRACKET, THE TOILET BOWL BRACKET, TOP TWO FINISHERS GET THE 1.24/1.25 ROOKIE PICKS. THIRD AND FOURTH BEST 2.25/2.26 AND THE FIFTH AND SIXTH BEST TEAMS GET THE 3.25/3.26. PROGRESSIVE POT FOR BACK TO BACK LEAGUE WINNER. STARTING POSITIONS (11 TOTAL): QB 2-3, RB 1-6, WR 1-6, TE 2-3 (PREMIUM SCORING). $54 ON LEAGUESAFE.
https://t.co/9p0tzuCrnF

TheNewYorkSpartans
Role Player
Role Player

Postby TheNewYorkSpartans » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:20 am

The NFFL (National Fantasy Football League) is a 12 team startup league consisting of 53 man rosters.

The league will be hosted on RSO (Reality Sports Online) which for those of you who are unfamiliar, allows us to have players auctions, negotiate contracts, offer contract extensions, franchise tags, etc. all based on an NFL salary cap.

There will be 4 divisions, 2 AFC divisions and 2 NFC divisions. The winner of each division and 1 wild card team from the AFC/NFC will advance to the playoffs (for a total of 6 playoff teams).

This league is for serious players only. If you are not a committed player do not join.

$60 ($30 for year 1 and $30 for year 2) + league dues (RSO site fee of $12.99) required upon entry ($72.99 total). All payments will be handled through league safe. You will be required to pay league dues one year in advance otherwise a replacement for you will be found. $200 to first, $100 to second, 3rd place will get their league dues paid (or they can cash out through league safe).

Rosters Will consist of an 11 man starting offense and an 11 man starting defense, so as you can imagine the depth of your team will be very important.

Offense:

1 - QB
3 - RB
4 - WR
2 - TE
1 - PK (they're part of the game.... give em some respect....)

Defense:

1 - DT
1 - DE/DT
2 - DE
3 - LB
1 - CB
1 - CB/S
2 - S

This league is meant to get as close to the real thing as we can get. This league is meant to be fun, looking for serious players who feel the same way and plan to be in this thing for the long haul. Thick and Thin - Championships and Rebuilds.

Draft date/free auction dates will be voted on once the league is filled. We will communicate through group me.

The 5 player rookie draft will be randomized once the league is filled and the draft date is voted on. The remaining 48 spots on your roster will be filled through free agent auctions (which we will vote on the dates for) in which you will offer up to (9) 4 year, (9) 3 year, (9) 2 year, and (21) 1 year contracts. Your team will get up to 3 contract extensions to use per year in addition to 1 franchise tag.

Team names must include a location and team name. It can be a state, hometown, or even a fictional location based off something in a movie or show. (ex: Winterfell Whitewalkers - GOT reference) but I want to try and keep things organized, neat and official. Teams also must include a picture for their teams page. Having dedicated and involved players makes the league run 100x smoother and is overall a lot more fun for everyone!

All other rules/formalities will be discussed once the league is filled

If you are interested please email me at TheNewYorkSpartans1997@gmail.com

Serious applicants only, lets have some fun!

NovemberRain180
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby NovemberRain180 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:31 am

If you’re still looking, here’s something different!

League Highlights:

10 Teams

30 active roster spots.

Superflex

$500 salary budget (Salaries increase $10 per year for vets, $5 for rookies and $0 per year for devy)

4 round rookie draft, 1 round devy draft (picks bought in the startup)

All players up for auction at once

3 designated keepers per team per year (Salary remains the same)

All other players CAN be kept - with salary increase

$100 waiver budget

12 Starters – 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 2TE, 1 SFlex (QB, RB, WR or TE), 4 Flex (RB, WR or TE)

No D/ST & K

PPR TE Premium Scoring – with 6 pt passing TDS and tiered PPR scoring (0.75 / 1 / 2)

$50 League Entry Fee

Best Ball

Full bylaws: https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... 18243&O=26

if interested, email: tatherton18@outlook.com