Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
turkjetfan
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby turkjetfan » Sat May 11, 2019 7:47 am

Traded for him earlier this week

Robby/hooper/2/2

James Washington/Ebron/enunwa

Robby is going to explode this year. Ebron I think just had his best year and own Doyle as is who is back in the fold, and Washington is a toss up (own moncrief the other side of that flipped coin).

Plus got 2 seconds to boot.

I’m happy
14 team 1 pt PPR

QB: Baker, Darnold
RB: Kareem, Miles Sanders, Darrell Henderson, Ito Smith, Jay Ajayi, Damien Harris, CJ Anderson, Dion Lewis, Corey Clement
WR: Jarvis, DK Metcalf, Robby Anderson, Tyrell Williams, Kenny Stills, Donte Moncrief, David Moore, Hakeem Butler, Miles Boykin, Scott Miller, Anthony Johnson
TE: Hooper, Doyle, Jace Sternberger

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Sat May 11, 2019 7:55 am

Yawn

themburns
Starter
Starter

Postby themburns » Sat May 11, 2019 9:18 am

I don't know that I'd call him undervalued. Probably a nice buy if you can swing it, but in one of my leagues, the owner wants Dalvin Cook even for Anderson. At the very least, I think he'd cost a mid 1st which I don't hate, but with his history of off the field behavior, I'd rather pay that price in August than May.

turkjetfan
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby turkjetfan » Sat May 11, 2019 9:31 am

themburns wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:18 am I don't know that I'd call him undervalued. Probably a nice buy if you can swing it, but in one of my leagues, the owner wants Dalvin Cook even for Anderson. At the very least, I think he'd cost a mid 1st which I don't hate, but with his history of off the field behavior, I'd rather pay that price in August than May.
Diehard jets fan here and Robby truther since he was signed as a udfa.

He doesn’t really have a bad off field history. He said something dumb to a cop once. That’s really it. He’s not an off field risk.
14 team 1 pt PPR

RB: Kareem, Miles Sanders, Darrell Henderson, Ito Smith, Jay Ajayi, Damien Harris, CJ Anderson, Dion Lewis, Corey Clement
WR: Jarvis, DK Metcalf, Robby Anderson, Tyrell Williams, Kenny Stills, Donte Moncrief, David Moore, Hakeem Butler, Miles Boykin, Scott Miller, Anthony Johnson

themburns
Starter
Starter

Postby themburns » Sat May 11, 2019 10:09 am

turkjetfan wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:31 am
themburns wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:18 am I don't know that I'd call him undervalued. Probably a nice buy if you can swing it, but in one of my leagues, the owner wants Dalvin Cook even for Anderson. At the very least, I think he'd cost a mid 1st which I don't hate, but with his history of off the field behavior, I'd rather pay that price in August than May.
Diehard jets fan here and Robby truther since he was signed as a udfa.

He doesn’t really have a bad off field history. He said something dumb to a cop once. That’s really it. He’s not an off field risk.
I do think that, if he was going 100 MPH in a 45, that's a little more than saying something stupid to a cop. But I also thought he had a weed strike against him but I was wrong about that, so I can see your argument here. Wouldn't be the first WR to get a bad reputation for "driving while black" in America. Appreciate the clarification.

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Sat May 11, 2019 10:12 am

I’d rather take a chance on someone like Dede Westbrook at a comparable price point.
But I will throw a bold prediction back at the OP, J. “Smoke” Brown has more fantasy points at seasons end than Anderson.

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Sat May 11, 2019 10:34 am

Anyone that can score 20 fantasy points on 5 looks (on a regular basis) is in consideration with your pick.

I like robby but he's a 1 trick pony. Its a great trick in the nfl, but inconsistent for us fantasy owners. When he's hot... He's hot.... But if a team takes him away via the deep threat, anderson isnt a viable option.

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Sat May 11, 2019 11:04 am

I bet you Darnold's willingness to sling it, "trust his receiver" and risk the interception means Robby is always open even when covered.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

gameaholica
Role Player
Role Player

Postby gameaholica » Sat May 11, 2019 11:48 am

Already detailed how I traded for him for last year's championship. (Team in sig)

Subscribing to the thread to come back and see how it panned out at seasons end.
TheFantasyFootballGuys Dynasty League (13 keeper-PPR)
QB: Mahomes | Stafford | Mayfield
RB: Barkely | Henry | Etienne | Akers | Penny |
WR: Thomas | Bateman | Pittman | Metchie | Shaheed | W. Robinson
TE: Dulcich | Kincaid | Latu
Start: QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-Flex-Flex-K-DEF

Buzz's BBQ Dynasty League(18 keeper-PPR)
QB: J Allen | Stafford |
RB: J.Williams | J Taylor | Mostert | Herbert | Hall | Tucker | Charbonnet
WR: Chase | AJ Brown | Mims | JSN | Metchie | W Robinson
TE: Engram | LaPorta | Pitts | Latu | Ferguson
Start: QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-FLEX-K-DEF

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm

Yeah, thinking he could really pull off Thielen's numbers last year with a few better weeks with long TDs .. especially with L Bell pulling Safeties .. I would think as long as the L Bell and the run/screen game is working tremendously, R Anderson should wreak havoc .. I have also been hearing some buzz about him in pods/news already ..
@PlankMelody

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Sat May 11, 2019 1:50 pm

Plank wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm Yeah, thinking he could really pull off Thielen's numbers last year with a few better weeks with long TDs .. especially with L Bell pulling Safeties .. I would think as long as the L Bell and the run/screen game is working tremendously, R Anderson should wreak havoc .. I have also been hearing some buzz about him in pods/news already ..
:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby knotts4372 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:06 pm

smh, even the worst ppl will get one right once in a while. this is your time congrats but your reasoning you gave for thinking he would do so are still absolutely asinine. kinda like thinking the guy that could easily be one misstep from a suspension will be a top 5 wr. keep living off getting one prediction right and thinking you're amazing while adding very little else to the community in general.
DLF hall of famers 16 teams 25 man roster
http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0016

IRONCLAD 16 teams 40 man rosters http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/133985/teams/

@donnynutz on twitter

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Mon May 13, 2019 5:13 am

knotts4372 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 4:06 pm smh, even the worst ppl will get one right once in a while. this is your time congrats but your reasoning you gave for thinking he would do so are still absolutely asinine. kinda like thinking the guy that could easily be one misstep from a suspension will be a top 5 wr. keep living off getting one prediction right and thinking you're amazing while adding very little else to the community in general.
Be nice. I don’t think he has any friends.

Anyways, just calling that “Robby Anderson is good” is a lame, uninspired take. Give us something more specific. Somebody mentioned that he would need to trade Dalvin Cook to get him. Are you saying Robby Anderson will be worth that?
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

turkjetfan
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby turkjetfan » Mon May 13, 2019 6:46 am

sloth8u wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:34 am Anyone that can score 20 fantasy points on 5 looks (on a regular basis) is in consideration with your pick.

I like robby but he's a 1 trick pony. Its a great trick in the nfl, but inconsistent for us fantasy owners. When he's hot... He's hot.... But if a team takes him away via the deep threat, anderson isnt a viable option.
This was under Bowles and the incapable coaching staff. Gase has said numerous times he’s a weapon and he’s going to open up His route tree.

And herein is why Robby is a buy low.
14 team 1 pt PPR

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon May 13, 2019 8:39 am

ArrylT wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:45 pm It is pretty big if he is saying Robby Anderson will have a top five WR season ...
I was going to come on here and ask what the actual prediction is. He didn't really say Anderson will be a top 5 WR. What's your prediction JT? If it's top 5, then that's bold. If you're just saying go out and buy cause he'll have a good year, I could have told you that too.