My first big-boy startup is nigh - tank the first year??

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

My first big-boy startup is nigh - tank the first year??

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:12 am

*I’ll be honest, I’m really only looking for responses from experienced dynasty owners who have done this, rather than theoretical discussion*

So, in a few days my new startup will begin. It’s a 32-team (double copy tho) league, TE premium, full IDP (including DT & CB required), and some interesting QB scoring as well (focuses hugely on passer rating).

I’m overwhelmed! I still feel like I haven’t quite grasped the full ramifications of the unique scoring in the league, and don’t want to butcher my startup with ill-advised players. I’ve only done 1 snake startup before (and 1 auction as well), and do feel a bit over my head I admit.

I’m considering conceding the first year while I get my bearings - just taking young WRs, TEs, and DLs, and also grabbing future picks as much as possible. Of course I would not tank as in starting a free agent or an injured guy in my lineup, but I’m considering going full youth in year 1, to the point where my RBs might be Peyton Barber, Jordan Wilkins, Ito Smith, etc for the first year. Draft my RB stable next year.

Am I crazy? It’s a $40 buy in, so not terribly expensive if I were to pay for a year of DEFINITE productive struggle. Have any of you done this before in a new and unknown startup?
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

Flgatorguy87
Role Player
Role Player

Re: My first big-boy startup is nigh - tank the first year??

Postby Flgatorguy87 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:22 am

You are overthinking this. I like to set an upper limit on player ages for the core of my team, and then sprinkle in vets as depth further down. Don't set hard rules on yourself or you'll end up forcing yourself into a bad draft position. If you draft a team with RB's like that, you will not be contending next year either, and if you miss on RB's next year, you won't be competing the following year. Others can have different options, but winning in year 1 is just as good as year 3.
SF PPR 30 man roster 5 taxi 2 IR
QB, 3WR, 2RB, 2TE, 2FLEX , Superflex

A. Rodgers, J. Goff, D. Lock, Ta. Hill

O. Beckham, Antonio Brown, M. Evans, A. Robinson, S. Diggs, C. Sutton, T. Boyd, Jakobi Meyers, S. Sims Jr., Darius Slayton

S. Barkley, Da. Cook, Cam Akers, JK Dobbins, R. Penny, Ronald Jones, W. Gallman, Duke Johnson, AJ Dillon, Darrynton Evans, DeeJay Dallas, L. Perine

G. Kittle, M. Andrews, H. Hurst

Taxi: R. Armstead, Joe Reed, L. Bowden Jr., I. Coulter, Scotty Miller

2021 - 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 5th

RB6
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby RB6 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:40 am

I think if you are really only targeting youth and picks, you end up making bad picks and losing value. You still need to draft BPA and then make decisions in-season based on performance, injuries and trade values. I don't know why you'd just set yourself up for failure.
.5PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
LJax, Burrow, Carr, Huntley, Heinicke, Cunningham
Adams, Kupp, Deebo, M Brown, Kirk, Wiliams, C Samuel, Palmer, E. Moore, Hodgins, Hutchinson
CMC, Barkley, Mostert, Ford, Moss, Dobbins, Dillon, Kelley, Tucker
Andrews, Higbee

PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
Mahomes, Purdy, Dalton, Henicke, Trask, Zappe
Henry, Pacheco, Robinson, Wilson, Ford, Chandler, Deuce
Hill, Kupp, Shaheed, Toney, Lazard, Metchie, Mingo, Slayton, Shenault, Atwell, Hutchinson
Pitts, Waller, Washington

PPR Best Ball Dynasty SF .5TEP
Stroud, Cousins, Willis, Mariota, Cunningham
Walker, J Cook, Miller, Zamir, Rodriguez, Carter, Penny
St. Brown, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, London, Doubs, Metchie, Scott, Claypool
Kincaid, Dulcich, Fant, Turner, Hurst

stoneghost28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby stoneghost28 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:58 am

lukkynumber13 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:12 am *I’ll be honest, I’m really only looking for responses from experienced dynasty owners who have done this, rather than theoretical discussion*

So, in a few days my new startup will begin. It’s a 32-team (double copy tho) league, TE premium, full IDP (including DT & CB required), and some interesting QB scoring as well (focuses hugely on passer rating).

I’m overwhelmed! I still feel like I haven’t quite grasped the full ramifications of the unique scoring in the league, and don’t want to butcher my startup with ill-advised players. I’ve only done 1 snake startup before (and 1 auction as well), and do feel a bit over my head I admit.

I’m considering conceding the first year while I get my bearings - just taking young WRs, TEs, and DLs, and also grabbing future picks as much as possible. Of course I would not tank as in starting a free agent or an injured guy in my lineup, but I’m considering going full youth in year 1, to the point where my RBs might be Peyton Barber, Jordan Wilkins, Ito Smith, etc for the first year. Draft my RB stable next year.

Am I crazy? It’s a $40 buy in, so not terribly expensive if I were to pay for a year of DEFINITE productive struggle. Have any of you done this before in a new and unknown startup?
I've never done anything on that scale, the weirdest leagues I've done are RSO, I also took over an orphan back in '16 when I was waiting in the hospital for my kid to be born (56 hour delivery, so a whole lot of waiting both with and without my wife). I can tell you that getting a read on future rookie drafts is pretty huge. In the leagues that I did productive struggle I built contenders across the board, and generally what I did was trade downs, and focused on acquiring picks down the road in better rookie drafts (eschewing '16 for '17 and '18), and I staggered my young RB's, I accumulated assets to pick up RB's and QB once I was closer to contention and believed in the rookie classes. If you've got a firm idea on how you see the '20 and '21 rookie drafts playing out, and can squeeze rookie picks in deals like that it can really work to your benefit.

On that orphan team I turned Matt Ryan into a value turnstyle acquiring him after his down years, and dealing him after his good years while my team sucked (acquired in '15, traded away in '16, acquired after the '17 season, then traded during the '18 season), I built my entire QB corps on that team w/minimal expenditure because I didn't want to waste QB value on a team that was tanking, and having a crappy QB would help me fail w/o technically tanking.

So basically I just ran out waiver wire trash in '16, acquiring Goff off the waiver wire pile halfway through the year, targeting the '17 and '18 QB classes to fill out my squad so that by the time I could make a run at a playoff spot ('18) and maybe a title ('19), my QB's should be rounding into form and it worked perfectly.

Goff became my starter last year while I acquired Darnold and Rosen in the draft for late 3rd and early 4th round rookie picks, then I got someone to throw in Mayfield before he started blowing up as a part of a trade to get a pick I'm sure he thought would be top 5 (because it had been after my first two crummy seasons), so essentially I got my QB's for a 3rd, a 4th, a waiver wire pick up, and a throw in in a trade.

My RB's I sat on until the '17 and '18 rookie drafts so only 0-1 season depending upon the RB was wasted while I wasn't contending (a big deal since you don't want to be holding elite RB's w/their short careers long term on a roster that aint contending).

The only thing I'd say beyond that is that you need to know with a certainty that your league has plenty of trade happy owners, because without them, you won't be able to make the moves necessary to win titles (I won my first w/that orphan in my third season, a year earlier than I thought I could mostly because of some great trades, and some luck, and some great drafting) w/o a league that likes to trade. In that orphan league I had made more than 50 trades before the start of my third official season in the league.

Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:02 pm

RB6 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:40 am I think if you are really only targeting youth and picks, you end up making bad picks and losing value. You still need to draft BPA and then make decisions in-season based on performance, injuries and trade values. I don't know why you'd just set yourself up for failure.
This for me too.

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Postby thebeast » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:05 pm

I’ll be honest, this belongs in team advice forum.

moishetreats
Legend
Legend

Postby moishetreats » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:43 pm

I'd suggest re-framing the discussion. It's not about tanking: that means that you're intentionally trying to draft players who are going to produce poorly in 2019 with the hope that most/all ascend, buttressed by a high draft pick. IMO, that's a recipe for failure, not success. You'll have a team of hopefuls and picks but no real players.

So, I'd re-frame the discussion: Seek value everywhere. For example, let's say that everyone agrees that Player X is the #1 player in the draft. If you have pick #1 and draft anyone else, then you have lost value. If you have pick #1 and you draft Player X, then you have gotten no value from that pick. Now, say that you have pick #4, and Player X is there. Bam -- value!

There will ALWAYS be value in the start-up draft. Always. If you have a high start-up pick, then your goal is trade down as often as possible so that you are picking a player at a value. With a late pick, often a top-6ish player will fall to you.

Unlike teams looking to win now or team looking to tank, you don't care about age, situation, or roster balance. Not. At. All. You ONLY care about value. You also don't care if you're building a win-now team or a grow-over-the-years team. Only value. The reason is that every player on your team should be an improving asset -- and you will have built up a stockpile of future picks to compliment it. (Indeed, as the middle rounds approach, you could even use some of those extra picks to trade UP for screaming value, but use that judiciously.)

By mid-season, odds are that you'll be in one of three places:
A) A team of ascending players but with a losing record -- and a stockpile of picks. 100% fine. No gambles, no focus on youth, just improving assets. Your veterans will fetch you a meaningful return when you trade them, and you'll have all the desirable youth AND picks to build your team for long-run.

B) Your team is kicking a$$. Fine, too! :) You'll be winning now and you'll have assets that you can let grow on your bench.

C) Your team is middle-of-the-road. Also great! You can let things play out, maybe eking out a playoff spot and going on a surprising run or trade away veterans to fall back into the (A) camp. Alternatively, you have ascending assets AND future picks that you can trade away to capitalize on the league's first-ever trade deadline, where other owners are trading away all the veterans -- and even sometimes studs! -- that they can.

In the end, think less about the age of the players, etc. Just think of value if you're goal is to get yourself time to be acclimated to the league.

*Side note: Feel free to have targets. Feel free to have a couple of players that you are super high on, and draft them regardless of "value" -- you know in your bones that they're going be worth the investment. Just be honest about if they are players that you are high on or have a man-crush on.

*Other side note: Focus on what you know. New to this format? Is QB scoring throwing you off? Don't do IDP? Focus on your value at positions and with scoring that you know. Yup, you'll fall into the (A) camp above, and it might take you a while to finally build up a position that you didn't address in the draft because it wasn't your wheelhouse. So be it. Your team will be constantly improving, and you can either build around it or use those assets to trade for what you need when you understand it better.

And keep us updated with what you do!!

*P.S. If you want, I'd be happy to share with you when I have done this before -- both successfully and as a failure (which helped me do it better later!).
10 tms 27 plrs PPR
Start: 2QB 2RB 3WR 2TE 2Flex / best ball

QB: Herbert, Love, Rodgers, G Smith, Stidham, T Taylor, Hall
RB: McCaffrey, Mixon, Pacheco, Montgomery, Z White, Allgeier, Dillon
WR: Hill, St. Brown, Kupp, Allen, Lockett, B Johnson
TE: Kelce, Kmet, Kraft, Okonkwo, Dulcich, Tremble

2024: 2.09, 3.07, 3.08, 3.10, 4.08
2025: 2nd (x2), 4th, 5th (x2)
2026: 1st, 2nd (x2), 3rd, 4th, 5th

12 tms 22 active plyrs. Salary Cap $300 PPR
Start: 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1SF 1Flex / best ball

QB: Lawrence (contract through 2026), Love ('24), Rodgers ('24), Stidham ('25), Lock ('25)
RB: Bijan Robinson ('25), Pollard ('27), Dillon ('24), Rodriguez ('24), Spiller ('24)
WR: G Wilson ('26), AJ Brown ('26), DJ Montgomery ('25)
TE: --
2024 Cap Spent: $186

IR: --
TAXI SQUAD (4 max): --

mullmania
MVP
MVP

Postby mullmania » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:13 pm

I've never understand the idea of tanking in dynasty ever.

The best I've seen things play out for new owners are actually guys who go heavy redraft. In one of my startups an owner took a very aging Lynch-Jamal Charles trying to field a winning team.

Didn't work out. They folded.

He got the #1 pick.

Took Zeke. Won a title last year

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:35 pm

moishetreats wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:43 pm I'd suggest re-framing the discussion. It's not about tanking: that means that you're intentionally trying to draft players who are going to produce poorly in 2019 with the hope that most/all ascend, buttressed by a high draft pick. IMO, that's a recipe for failure, not success. You'll have a team of hopefuls and picks but no real players.

So, I'd re-frame the discussion: Seek value everywhere. For example, let's say that everyone agrees that Player X is the #1 player in the draft. If you have pick #1 and draft anyone else, then you have lost value. If you have pick #1 and you draft Player X, then you have gotten no value from that pick. Now, say that you have pick #4, and Player X is there. Bam -- value!

There will ALWAYS be value in the start-up draft. Always. If you have a high start-up pick, then your goal is trade down as often as possible so that you are picking a player at a value. With a late pick, often a top-6ish player will fall to you.

Unlike teams looking to win now or team looking to tank, you don't care about age, situation, or roster balance. Not. At. All. You ONLY care about value. You also don't care if you're building a win-now team or a grow-over-the-years team. Only value. The reason is that every player on your team should be an improving asset -- and you will have built up a stockpile of future picks to compliment it. (Indeed, as the middle rounds approach, you could even use some of those extra picks to trade UP for screaming value, but use that judiciously.)

By mid-season, odds are that you'll be in one of three places:
A) A team of ascending players but with a losing record -- and a stockpile of picks. 100% fine. No gambles, no focus on youth, just improving assets. Your veterans will fetch you a meaningful return when you trade them, and you'll have all the desirable youth AND picks to build your team for long-run.

B) Your team is kicking a$$. Fine, too! :) You'll be winning now and you'll have assets that you can let grow on your bench.

C) Your team is middle-of-the-road. Also great! You can let things play out, maybe eking out a playoff spot and going on a surprising run or trade away veterans to fall back into the (A) camp. Alternatively, you have ascending assets AND future picks that you can trade away to capitalize on the league's first-ever trade deadline, where other owners are trading away all the veterans -- and even sometimes studs! -- that they can.

In the end, think less about the age of the players, etc. Just think of value if you're goal is to get yourself time to be acclimated to the league.

*Side note: Feel free to have targets. Feel free to have a couple of players that you are super high on, and draft them regardless of "value" -- you know in your bones that they're going be worth the investment. Just be honest about if they are players that you are high on or have a man-crush on.

*Other side note: Focus on what you know. New to this format? Is QB scoring throwing you off? Don't do IDP? Focus on your value at positions and with scoring that you know. Yup, you'll fall into the (A) camp above, and it might take you a while to finally build up a position that you didn't address in the draft because it wasn't your wheelhouse. So be it. Your team will be constantly improving, and you can either build around it or use those assets to trade for what you need when you understand it better.

And keep us updated with what you do!!

*P.S. If you want, I'd be happy to share with you when I have done this before -- both successfully and as a failure (which helped me do it better later!).
I really appreciate the time you put into this post, thank you! I very much agree with you. I am absolutely a “day trader” type of owner. All my players and picks are assets, nothing more.

As it stands, trading has REALLY taken off over the last 24 hours, and I’ve done some moving & shaking. People do seem to be devaluing 2020 rookie picks a bit, based on my charting of the startup picks vs the future rookie picks. So for now, I’m trying to buy rookie picks when possible for cheap.
HERBERT, Baker
KITTLE
/
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
KITTLE, Goedert
/
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
/
R WILSON, Minshew
KELCE, Schultz
/
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
LAPORTA

moishetreats
Legend
Legend

Postby moishetreats » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:34 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:35 pmI really appreciate the time you put into this post, thank you! I very much agree with you. I am absolutely a “day trader” type of owner. All my players and picks are assets, nothing more.

As it stands, trading has REALLY taken off over the last 24 hours, and I’ve done some moving & shaking. People do seem to be devaluing 2020 rookie picks a bit, based on my charting of the startup picks vs the future rookie picks. So for now, I’m trying to buy rookie picks when possible for cheap.
You're welcome! And enjoy the start-up!!

For what it's worth, I think that the point that I bolded above might be just about the most important point in all of winning fantasy football... Well said!
10 tms 27 plrs PPR
Start: 2QB 2RB 3WR 2TE 2Flex / best ball

QB: Herbert, Love, Rodgers, G Smith, Stidham, T Taylor, Hall
RB: McCaffrey, Mixon, Pacheco, Montgomery, Z White, Allgeier, Dillon
WR: Hill, St. Brown, Kupp, Allen, Lockett, B Johnson
TE: Kelce, Kmet, Kraft, Okonkwo, Dulcich, Tremble

2024: 2.09, 3.07, 3.08, 3.10, 4.08
2025: 2nd (x2), 4th, 5th (x2)
2026: 1st, 2nd (x2), 3rd, 4th, 5th

12 tms 22 active plyrs. Salary Cap $300 PPR
Start: 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1SF 1Flex / best ball

QB: Lawrence (contract through 2026), Love ('24), Rodgers ('24), Stidham ('25), Lock ('25)
RB: Bijan Robinson ('25), Pollard ('27), Dillon ('24), Rodriguez ('24), Spiller ('24)
WR: G Wilson ('26), AJ Brown ('26), DJ Montgomery ('25)
TE: --
2024 Cap Spent: $186

IR: --
TAXI SQUAD (4 max): --

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:54 pm

thebeast wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:05 pm I’ll be honest, this belongs in team advice forum.
Sorry, I wasn't sure which forum would be best, but I think this makes for an inserting theory - not just my specific team situation.

I'd be curious to talk to people that deliberately (yet strategically) looked past year 1, in order to stack picks for the following rookie draft (especially if the next year is expected to be very strong).

So far, I think I'm taking this "1-year delay" approach. I've traded almost all of my 2nd half (rounds 25-53) and several of my early teen round picks in exchange for: 5 Firsts in 2020, 6 Seconds, a bunch of 3rds and 4ths, and I also have 7 picks over the initial 4 rounds.

I'm thinking I will look to grab a handful of young studs and quasi-studs in rounds 2-4 (where all 7 of my early picks reside), then grab more HOPEFUL studs in next year's rookie draft. I'll have to grab absolute trash off the wire this season just to field a full roster, but I'm excited to see how this goes. I'll have to be very strategic to not stay too top-heavy.
HERBERT, Baker
KITTLE
/
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
KITTLE, Goedert
/
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
/
R WILSON, Minshew
KELCE, Schultz
/
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
LAPORTA

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Wed May 01, 2019 4:46 am

Clarion is taking this approach in the new Early Birds Special league that was just formed here comprised of mostly senior board members.

I think it is a viable strategy. When most teams zig, there may be a benefit to zagging.

As for the comment that players should be looked at as assets, I agree with that to a certain point. However, unlike a stock market where there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of buyers, your average dynasty league has between 11 and 15 potential trade.partners, and many have player biases and almost all are focused on team needs, not just improving team value. Plus, there is no currency in dynasty, which is actually a barter system if you think about it. Finallys, the most "valuable" team often doesn't win... That is a truism that stands up in almost every year.

fruity pebbles
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby fruity pebbles » Wed May 01, 2019 4:48 am

Gonna go against the grain here. Built some dominant higher stakes teams in the past. Same types of league you’re entering, 32 team double copy full idp. Without question the best teams have been built “tanking” that first year. It leaves you with more opportunities to maximize value in the draft and throughout that first year. It’s a particularly good year to do it with the anticipated strength of the 2020 draft class.
1. Trade vet picks in the draft for random 2020 rookie picks. They will be undervalued in the vet draft and they don’t strengthen your team in year one. In our leagues they were always worth around a 6th/7th round vet pick. I wouldn’t be happy unless I came out of the vet draft with 8+ future 1sts. Don’t discount 2nds either, they’re usually worth picks around the 12th round.
2. The picks you do use, keep it young. They don’t all have to be 21 but players over 30 don’t have a lot of value to a rebuilding team and they generally don’t have a lot in trades either.
3. Maximize value, that’s the whole mantra. Positions don’t matter. Just take the guys you can get the most for.
4. Trade productive players for injured players worth more throughout the season. By the end of the year my roster would mainly be studs on IR and future draft picks.
5. Stick with the plan. Found the teams who do the worst long term are the ones who can’t lay out a strategy and follow it. They waffle back and forth.
6. Finally, trade the majority of those picks right before or during the draft for established young studs.

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Wed May 01, 2019 5:15 am

A little off topic here, but I consider the term "tanking" defined as intentional losing by setting less than your best lineup. Completely unethical and will start a firestorm unless the league specifically allows it.

Trading away your veterans, building up draft picks and youth (or a startup focused on those), is something else and is legit and ethical. What is a good term for that?
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Wed May 01, 2019 8:45 am

Pac_Eddy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:15 am A little off topic here, but I consider the term "tanking" defined as intentional losing by setting less than your best lineup. Completely unethical and will start a firestorm unless the league specifically allows it.

Trading away your veterans, building up draft picks and youth (or a startup focused on those), is something else and is legit and ethical. What is a good term for that?
Rebuilding.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker