Jimmy Garopollo

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
whodunnit
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Jimmy Garopollo

Postby whodunnit » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:16 pm

How are we evaluating him? 1QB or SF, what would you pay for him? Turning 28, has shown to be fairly decent, but has had a couple injuries so we're kind of in the dark with him. Is he a guy you're trying to buy or sell?
Watson Goff Purdy
Pierce Swift Robinson Conner Patterson
Hill Lamb Pittman Williams Renfrow Samuel
Hockenson Knox Kmet Schultz

-THE DUDE-
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Jimmy Garopollo

Postby -THE DUDE- » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:32 pm

To be honest I haven’t thought much about him and isn’t really on my radar at all at the moment but my QB room is in pretty good shape. I kind of forgot about him until earlier today when he was offered to me with the 2.8 for Rodgers and Adams 😂
QB: A. Rodgers, Herbert, Purdy, Levis
RB: ETN, Bijan, Gibbs, Mostert, Dobbins, R. White
WR: AJB, Diggs, ARSB, G. Wilson, Kirk, E. Moore, Mingo, Wicks
TE: Fant, Njoku, Chiggy, I. Smith, Musgrave

gman6199
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby gman6199 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:44 pm

I don't see what all the noise is about Jimmy G. Until he plays a full season (2X) I don't think he is worth much. As it stands SF doesn't have great WR's so how much is that going to hurt his production. Could he be a QB1...maybe but right now there are better options out there IMO

whodunnit
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby whodunnit » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:55 pm

gman6199 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:44 pm I don't see what all the noise is about Jimmy G. Until he plays a full season (2X) I don't think he is worth much. As it stands SF doesn't have great WR's so how much is that going to hurt his production. Could he be a QB1...maybe but right now there are better options out there IMO
I traded him away today for a early 1st and Fitzgerald. I'm in a bit of a re-build but still a competitor if I play my cards right this offseason. I kept both SF backup QBs and have the 1.01, 1.05, 1.10 WR is my weakest position and now QB as well (Have Carr). it is a Superflex so I'm sure I actually lost the trade, but I just don't have faith in Garopollo any more.
Watson Goff Purdy
Pierce Swift Robinson Conner Patterson
Hill Lamb Pittman Williams Renfrow Samuel
Hockenson Knox Kmet Schultz

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:55 am

i would try to buy low if possible, and i would hold if i had him, as his value is down right now.

not great WRs, but i want a piece of the niners' offense as i think it will still be very good.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:52 am

1 QB, not a ton of value at this point, he is more a name then anything. SF, I would guess still a mid 1st