Are you a Legend or Young Gun? 28 team SF/IDP looking for owners!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Eagles4life
Role Player
Role Player

Are you a Legend or Young Gun? 28 team SF/IDP looking for owners!

Postby Eagles4life » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:40 am

Do you remember collecting trading cards of your favorite sports players as a kid? Sitting with your friends flipping through their stacks of cards saying, got 'em, got'em, got' em, need 'em!!    

I'm bringing a similar premise to this dynasty start-up.  Choose your favorite legend or young gun player (this will be your starter card and team name) As you progress through the season(s) you'll be given certain goals to achieve to obtain additional digital player cards. As you progress and collect your card set, you'll have a nice progressive pot of $$$ awaiting you!  

Welcome to the Got 'em, Got 'em, Need 'em Dynasty League.

Here is a few quick items to note:

1) Entry fee is $100 via league safe
2) It's a Salary Cap and Contract League 
3) This will be a 28 team, 2 player copy, 55 Man Roster & 10 man Taxi Squad Roster with IDP
4) Draft Type: Auction (beginning early/mid May after the conclusion of NFL draft (All Rookies & Vets will be included in auction pool)
5) SuperFlex and TE Premium
6) Start 10 Offensive Players and 11 IDP 
7) Flexible starting requirements, giving you the utmost flexibility in building your dream roster

To choose your favorite legend or young gun player please sign-up in my google sheet below.  Should you want a different player not noted, just message me with your specific request.  I do want to maintain an even amount of Offensive and Defensive players in each conference, so if you want to choose a new player not listed, they'll need to be replaced with corresponding offensive or defensive player

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Once you register a league invite will follow shortly thereafter.  

League Settings: (Bylaws have been uploaded in this section)
https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... 23179&O=26

League Scoring:
https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... 23179&O=09

Currently we have 10/28 teams regstered, so plenty of spots still left.  Once all 28 owners have been found and paid, I'll begin having the site designed and team banners created. 

Should you have interest in joining or have any further questions, DM or email me at canadianeaglesfan@gmail.com

Cheers,
Last edited by Eagles4life on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

M3rcilus
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Got 'em, Got 'em, Need 'em! Get your starter pack today!

Postby M3rcilus » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:02 pm

I can assure you that this will be a fantastic league! How do I know this? Because I’m in about 25 leagues currently and the commish who runs the league I’m in that is my favorite is the same guy who is running this one.

I assure you that he is extremely well organized and very meticulous. I thought I was organized until I joined his contract league last year and discovered that he takes it to a whole new level.

I will be for sure joining this league because of who is running it and the element of card collecting within a fantasy league is an awesome idea.

if you are still reading this and are interested even the smallest amount, do yourself a favor and RUN, don’t walk, to sign up before all the spots are gone! You will love this league and this commissioner!

M3rcilus

Eagles4life
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Eagles4life » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:27 pm

League is 25% full, plenty of time to get registered, email me with any questions or if you're interested in joining.

canadianeaglesfan@gmail.com

Eagles4life
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Eagles4life » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:51 am

20 spots remain, email me @ canadianeaglesfan@gmail.com if interested

Eagles4life
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Got 'em, Got 'em, Need 'em! is looking for recruits!

Postby Eagles4life » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:11 pm

Still looking for some active owners for our new start-up! Message or email me if interested.

Eagles4life
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Got 'em, Got 'em, Need 'em! is looking for recruits!

Postby Eagles4life » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 pm

36% full... plenty of spots available if you're itching to participate in a salary cap contract league. Message me if interested.

Eagles4life
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Are you a Legend or Young Gun? 28 team SF/IDP looking for owners!

Postby Eagles4life » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:59 pm

10/28 spots filled, still looking for some active and fun owners!

Eagles4life
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Are you a Legend or Young Gun? 28 team SF/IDP looking for owners!

Postby Eagles4life » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:59 am

11/28 spots filled... hit me up with any questions