EDSL - 92-team Pro/Rel DISPERSAL DRAFT RECRUITMENT

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
DragonJar
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

EDSL - 92-team Pro/Rel DISPERSAL DRAFT RECRUITMENT

Postby DragonJar » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:59 pm

Hi there, we're the European Dynasty Super League. We've just concluded our debut season as a league, assigning divisions to teams. We have an extremely active GroupMe chat and members paid for Super Bowl-winning Eagles RB Corey Clement to verbally trash one of the most active commenters this season. We're looking to recruit for our dispersal draft, starting immediately after the league's spots are filled.

Some key details about the league:

92 teams, split into four divisions. Cup competitions with cash prizes are up for grabs to add some extra spice to weeks.

Each person will represent a European soccer team (Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan etc). ENGLISH, NON-EUROPEAN and INTERNATIONAL soccer teams are ineligible. So no Manchester United or MLS teams, for example.

35-man roster. 1QB. IDP. 8 offensive starters and 10 defensive starters. Four copies of each player.

$25 buy-in per season. All via leaguesafe.

The league link is as follows: https://www69.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/61019#0

DISPERSAL DRAFT INFORMATION:

The draft will consist of 35 rounds. Each participating division will hold its own dispersal draft. All assets, both players and draft picks, for participating teams will be entered into the player pool. Each draft will take place via Google Sheets with a 24-hour pick clock.

We currently have four Super League Two slots available to be claimed (I will update this figure for clarity throughout the process).

Here is the Super League Two dispersal player pool (8 participants) - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... zdExkOquvo

Allocation within leagues will be determined via the waiting list system. Those who confirm interest and submit payment are given first choice of available slots.

If you have an itch to draft but want to join an established league rather than a startup then we're for you! If anybody has any questions then I'll be happy to answer them. Thanks![b/]
Last edited by DragonJar on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

roofy61
Role Player
Role Player

Re: EDSL - 92-team Pro/Rel DISPERSAL DRAFT RECRUITMENT

Postby roofy61 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:40 am

Hi there. I would be down for the super league two dispersal if you still have any spots open. I tend to like bigger leagues. 24 seems crazy but would be a real test. Let me know if there is any more infor you need.

DragonJar
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby DragonJar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 am

roofy61 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:40 am Hi there. I would be down for the super league two dispersal if you still have any spots open. I tend to like bigger leagues. 24 seems crazy but would be a real test. Let me know if there is any more infor you need.
Hey there, sent you a PM last night!

Devo49
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Devo49 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:41 pm

I’m interested. Sent you an email with a few questions.