Obtaining Chubb

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Chubb

Julio/A Jones
40%
Chubb
60%

Total votes: 40

ajf235
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Obtaining Chubb

Postby ajf235 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:20 pm

AresGodOWar wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:45 pm I'm just sitting here reading this and wondering if you guys are all smoking the strong stuff lmfao..

Are you out of your mind offering that for Chubb, I wouldn't give up either one for him.. And the guy that offered Thielen , Lindsay , 1.02 should be kicked from the league lol.

The kid isn't even proven he ran horrible against top 15 Ds , He don't catch passes , I just don't get what you guys are seeing.
I don’t get what you’re seeing. He had like 4.5 ypc AFTER contact, with a higher overall ypc than Zeke has ever had despite a far superior o line in Dallas. He’s tied to a young star at QB in what should be a good offense going forward and was averaging 2-3 receptions per game since Kitchens took over, a number that should only improve over time.

He dropped 10+ half ppr points against every single team he played (since being named the starter) except Baltimore on the road. Although Baltimore has held Le’veon Bell to similarly awful games when playing at home in the past. Not to mention Chubb is a goal line monster that looks near impossible to bring down within 2 yards of the end zone and seems like a near lock for at least 275-300 touches next year.

Also, did you see that TD catch he had against the Bengals. Pretty great catch for someone who “can’t catch.”
Last edited by ajf235 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby vixen » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:29 pm

AresGodOWar wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:45 pm
And the guy that offered Thielen , Lindsay , 1.02 should be kicked from the league lol.

i am that girl...and it is a ppc league...and shouldn't you be saying that the owner that rejected that offer should be kicked out of the league...since, to you it was an extreme overpay, shouldn't it have been an instant accept!
perhaps you are the only one smoking something :D :ewink:
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:42 pm

ajf235 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:20 pm
AresGodOWar wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:45 pm I'm just sitting here reading this and wondering if you guys are all smoking the strong stuff lmfao..

Are you out of your mind offering that for Chubb, I wouldn't give up either one for him.. And the guy that offered Thielen , Lindsay , 1.02 should be kicked from the league lol.

The kid isn't even proven he ran horrible against top 15 Ds , He don't catch passes , I just don't get what you guys are seeing.
I don’t get what you’re seeing. He had like 4.5 ypc AFTER contact, with a higher overall ypc than Zeke has ever had despite a far superior o line in Dallas. He’s tied to a young star at QB in what should be a good offense going forward and was averaging 2-3 receptions per game since Kitchens took over, a number that should only improve over time.

He dropped 10+ half ppr points against every single team he played (since being named the starter) except Baltimore on the road. Although Baltimore has held Le’veon Bell to similarly awful games when playing at home in the past. Not to mention Chubb is a goal line monster that looks near impossible to bring down within 2 yards of the end zone and seems like a near lock for at least 275-300 touches next year.

Also, did you see that TD catch he had against the Bengals. Pretty great catch for someone who “can’t catch.”
idk how many times I gotta say it... He had 70 carries for like 210 yards against top 20ish run Ds , He played 6 of the bottom run Ds where he ate up that he had like 120 carries for 800 yards , Den , KC , Atl , TB , Cinn x2 , Oak. , Of course that will inflate his yards , I mean he had 3 carries for 105 yards against Oak. I wonder how much that jacked up his after contact. You take the fluke game against Oak. off he had about 4.5ypc. not bad but he still played 6 of his games against the bottom 10 run Ds.

And I didn't really say he can't catch I said he won't play many 3rd downs as long as Duke is there.
(1) 12 Team, QB 1.5 PPRushingYard, TE 1.5 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, B.Mayfield, K.Murray
RB-A.Ekeler, S.Barkley, T.Pollard, D.Swift, Z.Moss, T.Chandler, J.Kelley
WR-D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, S.Moore, KJ.Osborn, J.Tolbert
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson
RB-J.Mixon, A.Ekeler, I.Pacheco, A.Mattison, C.Akers, A.Gibson, I.Spiller
WR-T.Hill, M.Brown, C.Olave, DJ.Moore J.Jeudy, J.Hyatt
TE-D.Schultz, G.Everett, J.Ferguson

(3) 12 Team, .15 PPCarry, WR 1.25 PPR, TE 2 PPR
QB-L.Jackson, J.Dobbs, T.Lance
RB-J.Jacobs, S.Barkley, A.Mattison, M.Sanders, Z.White, T.Chandler
WR-C.Lamb, AJ.Brown, J.Jeudy, M.Pittman, J.Tolbert
TE-D.Waller, J.Smith, G.Everett

(4) 14 Team SF, .2 PPCarry, TE 1.65 PPR
QB-J.Allen, G.Smith, J.Dobbs
RB-C.McCaffery, J.Mixon, J.Jacobs, Jav.Williams, C.Hubbard, S.Perine, C.Evans
WR-C.Godwin, J.Addison, C.Samuel, D.Parker
TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

Teams 5-8 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36583
Teams 9-12 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26151
Teams 13-16 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42194
Team 17 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31326

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:44 pm

vixen wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:29 pm
And the guy that offered Thielen , Lindsay , 1.02 should be kicked from the league lol.

i am that girl...and it is a ppc league...and shouldn't you be saying that the owner that rejected that offer should be kicked out of the league...since, to you it was an extreme overpay, shouldn't it have been an instant accept!
It was a joke just trying to get my point across of how much I think someone is overpaying for a unproven rookie that had 2 real good games.
WR-D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, S.Moore, KJ.Osborn, J.Tolbert
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson

TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

ajf235
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ajf235 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:13 pm

AresGodOWar wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:42 pm

idk how many times I gotta say it... He had 70 carries for like 210 yards against top 20ish run Ds , He played 6 of the bottom run Ds where he ate up that he had like 120 carries for 800 yards , Den , KC , Atl , TB , Cinn x2 , Oak. , Of course that will inflate his yards , I mean he had 3 carries for 105 yards against Oak. I wonder how much that jacked up his after contact. You take the fluke game against Oak. off he had about 4.5ypc. not bad but he still played 6 of his games against the bottom 10 run Ds.

And I didn't really say he can't catch I said he won't play many 3rd downs as long as Duke is there.
Yeah and like half of Saquon’s Rush yards came on 50+ yard runs while he led the league in 1-2 yard rushes. So I guess his season was a fluke too inflated by all those long runs. Or maybe they both just have above-average explosiveness which lends itself to a bunch of long runs and is a part of their game and should be factored into their values.

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:41 pm

ajf235 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:13 pm

Yeah and like half of Saquon’s Rush yards came on 50+ yard runs while he led the league in 1-2 yard rushes. So I guess his season was a fluke too inflated by all those long runs. Or maybe they both just have above-average explosiveness which lends itself to a bunch of long runs and is a part of their game and should be factored into their values.
SMH , No no no when you get 3 carries for 105 yards against the Raiders it's a fluke game , It's like playing against a highschool D.
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson

TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:08 pm

vixen wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:29 pm

:lol: :lol:

ajf235
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ajf235 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:44 pm

AresGodOWar wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:41 pm
ajf235 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:13 pm

SMH , No no no when you get 3 carries for 105 yards against the Raiders it's a fluke game , It's like playing against a highschool D.
Pretty certain Chubb led the league in 20+ yard carries despite only getting 192 carries