Veteran Dynasty Owner Looking for a League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
FantasyGM
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Veteran Dynasty Owner Looking for a League

Postby FantasyGM » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:43 am

I’ve decided it’s time for a change from the site I have been playing dynasty fantasy football for over ten years. I’ve grown tired of paying my yearly dues only to sit and wait for other owners to pay or have the league fold due to unfilled teams. I prefer larger leagues (16-32 teams) with IDP’s along with salary and contract caps. As my user name suggests, the more a league is geared towards being a fantasy GM, the more the league suits my current format. Not really interested in playing for prizes but I also have no problem paying to play. I ran a fantasy league for a number of years on MFL so I know all of the work and effort that goes into setting-up and managing a league from year to year. It’s not easy finding dedicated owners who will stick around past a year or two and I’m not looking for a league that falls apart in a few years.

So if you’re in need of an owner who’s a veteran in this format please contact me using the email address below. I would prefer to jump into a newly forming league so I can assemble my squad from day one but I’m not limited to just joining one league, I’ll take on an orphan if need be.

Thanks for looking,
Keith
titanfan@rcn.com