No such thing as a sure thing

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
grandmabetty
Captain
Captain

Re: No such thing as a sure thing

Postby grandmabetty » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:15 am

the roster in my signature was widely assumed to run away with the title this year and blow everyone out of the water. im currently 5-4. Im pretty sure ive had the best team on paper every year ive played fantasy football, before the season begins that is

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:54 am

grandmabetty wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:15 am Im pretty sure ive had the best team on paper every year ive played fantasy football, before the season begins that is
I’m pretty sure there are plenty of owners in your league that would disagree with that.

MrUbuto
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby MrUbuto » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:57 am

Valhalla wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:54 am
grandmabetty wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:15 am Im pretty sure ive had the best team on paper every year ive played fantasy football, before the season begins that is
I’m pretty sure there are plenty of owners in your league that would disagree with that.
I kind of doubt that unless there was 10 teams with no body. He has the best QB and more than fine backup also 3 top 5 runningbacks. 2 top 5 wrs and Olsen is also a top 5 guy. Seems pretty stacked to me
QB - DWatson(HOU)Minshew(JAX)Darnold(NYJ)
RB -NChubb(CLE)DHenry(TEN)JTaylor(IND)Gurley(ATL)
WR -DHopkins(ARI)ACooper(DAL)CGodwin(TB)OBJ(CLE)
TE - HHenry(SD)DGoeddart(PHI)
K - Zurlien(LAR)Crosby(GB)
Def - ARI DAL
[rookie] Haskins(WAS)DSwift(DET)Jefferson(MIN)MHardman(KC)
7th pick in 2021

Rosters must always be 3qbs 4wrs 4rbs 2tes 2kickers 2dst and protected players don't take up a roster spot, but are only for rookie/2nd-year players that were drafted

grandmabetty
Captain
Captain

Postby grandmabetty » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:12 am

Valhalla wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:54 am
my point was simply that, I think most league managers feel pretty good about their teams after they draft them/build them and then the season starts and things don't go as planned. I didn't mean literally that ive had the best team in every league all the time forever and ever a la im the greatest ever. :roll: :wall: