Week 2 Discussion

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
nathanq42
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3059
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 am

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:46 pm

... viks robbed themselves
12 Team 1 ppr .2 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Ryan Tannehill, Gardner Minshew
RB CEH, Josh Jacobs, JK Dobbins, D'Andre Swift, David Johnson, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Justice Hill
WR Mike Evans, Odell Beckham Junior, DJ Moore, Preston Williams, Bryan Edwards, James Washington, Hakeem Butler, Van Jefferson
TE TJ Hockenson, Darren Waller
+1 Flex

Picks
1 2021 first (mid to late)

Cameron Giles
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9720
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Cameron Giles » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:46 pm

2 ties in the first 2 weeks. Has that ever happened before?

User avatar
Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3167
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Land of 10,000 Safe Spaces

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Friction » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:45 pm
WTF is the deal with Carlson? They need to give a call to Dan Bailey.
Kicking woes are pretty much a guarantee here. Besides Fuad. I knew Cook would get hurt, hope its not bad. I tried aggressively to trade him, but did not want to sell below value. He has not looked to great either, though i was being patient with him coming back from injury and a so so line.
Undecided Offensive Name for 2019
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady, Cousins
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Love
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Parris, Gallup
TE: Henry, Olsen, Herndon

User avatar
Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3167
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Land of 10,000 Safe Spaces

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Friction » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:52 pm

nathanq42 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:46 pm
... viks robbed themselves
How did they rob themselves? I am at my daughters playoff soccer game, but was following some social media comments and here to get a decent grasp on games today.
Undecided Offensive Name for 2019
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady, Cousins
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Love
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Parris, Gallup
TE: Henry, Olsen, Herndon

User avatar
Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5301
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Friction wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:47 pm
Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:45 pm
WTF is the deal with Carlson? They need to give a call to Dan Bailey.
Kicking woes are pretty much a guarantee here. Besides Fuad. I knew Cook would get hurt, hope its not bad. I tried aggressively to trade him, but did not want to sell below value. He has not looked to great either, though i was being patient with him coming back from injury and a so so line.
Yeah, he hasn’t looked real good but it is early.

nathanq42
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3059
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 am

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Friction wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:52 pm
nathanq42 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:46 pm
... viks robbed themselves
How did they rob themselves? I am at my daughters playoff soccer game, but was following some social media comments and here to get a decent grasp on games today.
Rookie kicker missed 3 FG, could have won in regular time. Didn't. Could have won in OT (35 yard FG missed) with 4 seconds left
12 Team 1 ppr .2 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Ryan Tannehill, Gardner Minshew
RB CEH, Josh Jacobs, JK Dobbins, D'Andre Swift, David Johnson, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Justice Hill
WR Mike Evans, Odell Beckham Junior, DJ Moore, Preston Williams, Bryan Edwards, James Washington, Hakeem Butler, Van Jefferson
TE TJ Hockenson, Darren Waller
+1 Flex

Picks
1 2021 first (mid to late)

steelman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2828
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby steelman » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:00 pm

Cameron Giles wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:46 pm
2 ties in the first 2 weeks. Has that ever happened before?
It last happened in 1971

nathanq42
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3059
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 am

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:03 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/MySportsUpda ... gr%5Etweet

This is new:
#Bills
CB Vontae Davis pulled himself out of the game today and told HC Sean McDermott “I’m done.” LB Lorenzo Alexanzer says "he retired."

Wooow.
12 Team 1 ppr .2 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Ryan Tannehill, Gardner Minshew
RB CEH, Josh Jacobs, JK Dobbins, D'Andre Swift, David Johnson, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Justice Hill
WR Mike Evans, Odell Beckham Junior, DJ Moore, Preston Williams, Bryan Edwards, James Washington, Hakeem Butler, Van Jefferson
TE TJ Hockenson, Darren Waller
+1 Flex

Picks
1 2021 first (mid to late)

User avatar
Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3167
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Land of 10,000 Safe Spaces

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Friction » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:05 pm

nathanq42 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:58 pm
Friction wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:52 pm
nathanq42 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:46 pm
... viks robbed themselves
How did they rob themselves? I am at my daughters playoff soccer game, but was following some social media comments and here to get a decent grasp on games today.
Rookie kicker missed 3 FG, could have won in regular time. Didn't. Could have won in OT (35 yard FG missed) with 4 seconds left
Yeah I saw all the missed field goals and apparently the refs rigged the game according to everybody (as usual). What is all the whining about Treadwell at the end, people are all calling for his head. Or his job at least...
Undecided Offensive Name for 2019
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady, Cousins
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Love
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Parris, Gallup
TE: Henry, Olsen, Herndon

steelman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2828
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby steelman » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:10 pm

nathanq42 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:03 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/MySportsUpda ... gr%5Etweet

This is new:
#Bills
CB Vontae Davis pulled himself out of the game today and told HC Sean McDermott “I’m done.” LB Lorenzo Alexanzer says "he retired."

Wooow.
I'd retire too if I was stuck on that team

Cameron Giles
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9720
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Cameron Giles » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:12 pm

Good thing Buffalo has Minnesota up next. That'll turn things around.

Rosenbluu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Rosenbluu » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:22 pm

There goes Lindsey again, impressive little run
Degenerates 16 Team PPR Superflex TE Premium Devy League
QB/RB/3WR/TE/4 Flex
QB: Watson/Carr/Cardale/JT Barret(OSU)
RB: Howard/Coleman/Penny/Cohen/Sproles
WR: Hill/Diggs/Kupp/MWilliams/Ridley/Enunwa/Kelvin/Paul Richardson/Tavon/Floyd/
TE: Engram/Green/Amaro/Escobar

Hogwarts of the Ring 12 Team Superflex .5 PPR TE Premium
QB/2RB/3WR/TE/2 Flex
QB: Watson/Matty
RB: Eckler/Drake/Sony/Gore/Gio/THompson
WR: Odell/Evans/Cooks/TY/DK/Miller
TE: Rudolph/Njoku/Butt/Kroft

Gridiron Greats 12 Team 2QB PPR
2QB/2RB/2WR/TE/3Flex/1(RB/TE)Flex
QB: JimmyG/Mahomes/Brady
RB: Sony/RoJo/Tevin/Lynch/Powell/Gio
WR: Hill/Cooks/Woods/Dez/Hurns/DaeSean/Boyd/Twill
TE: ASJ/Reed/Andrews

AussieMate
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby AussieMate » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Amari Cooper 2 catches in a row, I'm going to see if I can sell high, brb

Pullo Vision
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4510
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Pullo Vision » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:35 pm

I don't expect either Cleveland's kicker or Minnesota's to last the week.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1 Q, 1R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 R/T, 1 Def

User avatar
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11968
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Phaded » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:02 pm

nathanq42 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:03 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/MySportsUpda ... gr%5Etweet

This is new:
#Bills
CB Vontae Davis pulled himself out of the game today and told HC Sean McDermott “I’m done.” LB Lorenzo Alexanzer says "he retired."

Wooow.
"This is new" is right.
Wow. lol

Bills are in for a long season - especially now with McCoy hurt.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Factory of Sadness, Hottoddies and 2 guests