All keepers are officially set. Who to take!?!?!?!?

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
shalna
Role Player
Role Player

All keepers are officially set. Who to take!?!?!?!?

Postby shalna » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:52 pm

12 team .5ppr 2 keeper league. 1qb 3wr 2rb 1te 1wr/rb/te
I’m picking 5th and have kept Bell and Beckham. Here’s the players kept of the teams picking before me.

Team 1-Elliott,Johnson
Team 2-will fuller,Lynch guy is and idiot horrid roster
Team 3-Julio,Gurley
Team 4-Keenan Allen,McKinnon
Team 5-MY PICK

Here is who is still available
barkley
michael thomas
davantae Adams
baldwin
evans
TY Hilton
kelce
ertz
Hill
Thielen
mixon
Diggs
Guice
drake

Obviously Barkley and Thomas will be first 2 picks. Who would your targets be for my team picking 5th????? As you can see a ton of rbs were kept including McCoy

Pantherbro13
Starter
Starter

Re: All keepers are officially set. Who to take!?!?!?!?

Postby Pantherbro13 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Obviously depending who is available at 5, and Thomas/Barkley are gone. Evans would be my first target then Mixon with all the RB already kept . Kelce or Adams would be up next if both of those guys were gone.
12 team PPR/40 player roster/5 round rookie draft

QB
- Josh Allen/Anthony Richardson
RB - Bijan Robinson/Javonte Williams/Joe Mixon/Brian Robinson/Samaje Perine/Kendre Miller/Chase Brown
WR - Ja’Marr Chase/DJ Moore/DeVonta Smith/Zay FlowersJosh Downs/Tank Dell/Skyy Moore/Dontayvion Wicks/Trey Palmer
TE - TJ Hockenson/Sam LaPorta/Cole Kmet
K - Harrison Butker
DL - Myles Garrett/Jeffrey Simmons/Brian Burns/Christian Barmore/Ed Oliver
LB - Shaq Thompson/Ivan Pace Jr/Pete Werner/Christian Harris/Blake Cashman/Cole Holcomb/Micah McFadden
DB - Kyle Dugger/Jevon Holland/Reed Blankenship/Kyle Hamilton/Dax Hill/Jalen Thompson/Amani Hooker
IR -
TS - Isaiah Likely/Isaiah Spiller/Xavier Gipson

2024 Draft picks - 1st (x2), 2nd (x4), 3rd, 4th

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:10 pm

After Barkley/MThomas Id go Mixon/Guice/Diggs/Evans in that order. Im not as high on Evans as most, whether its bc of QB issues or not he has been inconsistent.

shalna
Role Player
Role Player

Postby shalna » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Kkiddynamite wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:10 pm After Barkley/MThomas Id go Mixon/Guice/Diggs/Evans in that order. Im not as high on Evans as most, whether its bc of QB issues or not he has been inconsistent.
Could you explain the Mixon/Guice mainly Guice. Seems like that’s a little high for both, but especially Guice no? What’re you thinking on the next round snake draft so it’d be 14 picks later

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:51 pm

I misread or misunderstood the post. But Id still be on taking Mixon/Guice there as workhorse RBs are hard to find and looks like a lot of them have been kept. If you dont take a RB at 5 it will likely be slim pickings when it comes al the way back to you

shalna
Role Player
Role Player

Postby shalna » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:37 pm

Nothing to say Guice is going to be a work horse. And isn’t “chasing positions” like the number one no no in fantasy? Seems like you’re saying to grab Mixon or Guice even tho their value doesn’t support the pick. Also remember with all of the rbs that are kept, a lot of team kept 2. So a lot of teams still need WRs as well

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:38 am

this is cringe worthy. people putting guice and diggs above adams or evans lol. calling evans inconsistent while suggesting diggs, simply amazing.

the top 5 available are your own personal ranking order of:
Barkley, Thomas, Evans, Adams, hilton/mixon/hill/kelce/ertz

any of those first 4 are there i take em if not go with who you like out of the rest i listed. i would likely lean mixon or one of kelce/ertz as those are harder spots to fill with high end talent imo
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:57 am

Barkley/MT/Evans/Adams are the clear top 4 here, in order, in my opinion. If any of them make it to 5 they should be the pick.

If they are all gone, then I think Kelce/TY/Diggs/Mixon are all close enough to each other to consider equally at this point. Comes down to needs and owner preferences. Personally I think that I would take Kelce in this situation and lock up Bell/OBJ/Kelce and have a very good chance at having the #1 RB, WR and TE.

TroyH
Role Player
Role Player

Postby TroyH » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:20 am

I always like to make a safe pick in the first 3 rounds as that is going to be your core, but I honestly think after Barkley and Thomas there isn't much consistency left in the bunch (yes he hasn't played a snap yet, but I am on the Barkley hype train). And I don't foresee either of them falling to you unfortunately.

I would lean Evans above the rest, then Adams/Baldwin/Mixon, and then Hilton/Ertz. I am not a fan of spending a high pick on a TE but if he's at the top of your list take him. I could maybe see Mixon above Evans depending on how many RB's are left and how high you are on him, but I would just go BPA.
10-Team League, Non-PPR (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, WR/RB/TE)
QB: Love, Watson, Cousins
RB: JT, Kyren, BRob, Roschon, Miles
WR: AJB, Wilson, Waddle, Puka, Higgins, Hopkins, Jeudy, Jameson Williams
TE: Okonkwo, Thomas
2024: 1st, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 5th

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:33 am

Lots of talent on that list. Mike Evans or Adams if either are still there no question. Diggs, Mixon, Kelce, Baldwin and Guice in no order depending on who you like

shalna
Role Player
Role Player

Postby shalna » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:09 pm

Gator Sens wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:33 am Lots of talent on that list. Mike Evans or Adams if either are still there no question. Diggs, Mixon, Kelce, Baldwin and Guice in no order depending on who you like
Who do you personally like if Adams and Evans are gone? Do you like the combo of Bell/obj/Kelce having thee best Rb followed by 2nd best wr followed by 1-2 best TE?

shalna
Role Player
Role Player

Postby shalna » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:11 pm

bjd5211 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:57 am Barkley/MT/Evans/Adams are the clear top 4 here, in order, in my opinion. If any of them make it to 5 they should be the pick.

If they are all gone, then I think Kelce/TY/Diggs/Mixon are all close enough to each other to consider equally at this point. Comes down to needs and owner preferences. Personally I think that I would take Kelce in this situation and lock up Bell/OBJ/Kelce and have a very good chance at having the #1 RB, WR and TE.
what would be the cons of taking Kelce tho? Weak 2nd rb and 2nd and 3rd wr. Why do you like that trio of Bell/obj/Kelce? I’ve pondered this. Why I ask. Like to get as much info as I can. Thanks for the responses

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:31 pm

shalna wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:09 pm
Gator Sens wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:33 am Lots of talent on that list. Mike Evans or Adams if either are still there no question. Diggs, Mixon, Kelce, Baldwin and Guice in no order depending on who you like
Who do you personally like if Adams and Evans are gone? Do you like the combo of Bell/obj/Kelce having thee best Rb followed by 2nd best wr followed by 1-2 best TE?
I think Kelce is the best pick outside of Evans and Adams followed by Diggs

shalna
Role Player
Role Player

Postby shalna » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Gator Sens wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:31 pm
Why do you like him so high? Just wondering cause I never draft te’s high. Don’t think that would hurt me at rb or wr?

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:11 pm

shalna wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:57 pm
Gator Sens wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Why do you like him so high? Just wondering cause I never draft te’s high. Don’t think that would hurt me at rb or wr?
It’s all about the positional advantage. While someone like Evans or Adams might score more raw points than Kelce over the course of the year, Kelce is going to consistently outscore the other TEs you face (with the possible exception of Gronk and Ertz) by a much wider margin than Evans/Adams will outscore your opponents’ WR2s.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0