Looking for a salary cap League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
pedronardi
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for a salary cap League

Postby pedronardi » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:08 am

Hi Guys,

I have been involved with fantasy football for almost 10 years now. I currently have two leagues, on redraft and another one dynasty.

For some time know I was thinking about joining a Salary Cap league but never had this opportunity as my currently leagues friends don't want to add another league to their lives.

So if you have someone in you currently league that want to drop it or something like that, I would be glad to take over...

If its not the case and you can point me to a direction where I can find good a good league to join would be great.

Or if you want we could start a league ourselves!
Non PPR league
10 Teams
1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 Flex (WR/RB) / 1 TE / 1 K / 1 DE / 1 LB / 1 DB

QB: Deshaun Watson; Lamar Jackson

RB: Saquon Barkley, Nick Chubb, Sony Michel , Dalvin Cook

WR: OBJ, Michael Thomas, Corey Davis, Larry Fitzgerald, James Washington

TE: Ebron, Jimmy Graham

K: Lutz

DE: Bosa, Akiem Hicks

LB: Roquan Smith, Cory Littleton

DB: Landon Collins, B. Baker

bigheadmikele
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Looking for a salary cap League

Postby bigheadmikele » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:44 am

Magic derivative
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Magic derivative » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Here is a salary start up. No IDP

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=155331
Team 1 (QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 3 Flex, 1 Super Flex || Best Ball PPR, TE Premium (1.5) || 12 tm , 35 roster, 5 taxi)
QB: Luck, Stafford, Taylor, Brissett, Kaepernick
RB: Hunt, Kamara, D. Martin, M Mack, D. Washington, R. Jodgers, Rod SMith, W. Gallman, B Cunningham
WR: C Davis, D. Thomas, Tate, M Jones, Shepard, R. Anderson, T. Ginn, J Mathews, P. Richardson, M. Sanu, Terrance Williams, Tyrell Williams
TE: Ertz, Doyle, Ebron, Brate, OJ Howard

Team 2 (QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE 2 Flex) || 10 tm PPR
QB: Rodgers, Staford, Roethlisberger, Dalton
RB: Elliott, Gordon, Freeman, Mixon , Martin, McFadden, B Oliver, J Rodgers, Rod Smith, Terrance West, Woodhead
WR: A brown, J Jones, Baldwin, Juju, Crabtree, Ginn, Hurns, Ross, M. Wallace
TE: Engram, D. Walker, B. Watson

CSBaldwin3
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby CSBaldwin3 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:38 pm

pedronardi wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:08 am Hi Guys,

I have been involved with fantasy football for almost 10 years now. I currently have two leagues, on redraft and another one dynasty.

For some time know I was thinking about joining a Salary Cap league but never had this opportunity as my currently leagues friends don't want to add another league to their lives.

So if you have someone in you currently league that want to drop it or something like that, I would be glad to take over...

If its not the case and you can point me to a direction where I can find good a good league to join would be great.

A complete constitution is available upon request, but here are a few major bulletins about our league:

-Each franchise is named after an NFL team
Teams Remaining are:

Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Cincinnati Bengals
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
New York Jets
Washington Redskins

-$55 League Dues plus $2.50 for Fantrax Premium (all handled by Fantrax Treasurer)
-NFL Rookie 5 round draft with salaries and contract that mimic the NFL (with a 6th round pick for drafting a Fresan in college for your practice squad)
-Multiple ways to win money including Division winners and Team Of The Week winners.
-FA Slow Auction draft on Fantrax forums and Standard Rookie draft every year
-Trading of future picks and certain amount of salary allowed to facilitate trades that mimic the NFL
-GroupMe and active ownership a must

Please reply here or email me at csbaldwin3@gmail.com

God bless

persiandood
Starter
Starter

Postby persiandood » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:00 pm

pedronardi wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:08 am Hi Guys,

Check out the orphan in my RSO league

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=155936&p=1411556#p1411556

**Maverick**
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby **Maverick** » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:18 pm

oklandr8rs2000
Rookie
Rookie

Postby oklandr8rs2000 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:31 am

Owner Mode Dynasty
https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/39065#0
I think I have what you're looking for. We're a in depth contract league, but not quite at the level of the mock GM leagues.

12/16 filled...and impatiently waiting to fill up, lol.
As soon as we are filled we will proceed with the Prior-Rookie Drafts...which is detailed below.

* $40 buy in ($54.40 Initial year)
* 16 teams, 2 conferences, 4 divisions
* Full contract league, with yearly expanding salary cap
* Auction Startup, including lottery ball (like NBA draft) to decide initial Rookie Draft order
* Payout to all 6 playoff teams
* QB, RB, WR, and TE only...no IDP for now
* 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2FX...no superflex
* QB scoring bonus for passer rating...PPR...1.5PPR for TE
* 22 active, 15 IR/Sus, 10 TS
* Includes Vet Minimums, Contract Extentions, RFA and UFAs, Franchise Tags, and Expanded Off-Season Rosters
* TS stealing, mimicking the NFL
* Prior-Rookie Drafts, which means for the initial season we will draft a single player from each of the previous 4 seasons and give contracts based on the season they would have been drafted. This keeps the market alive and active with fresh talent over the first few seasons, which contract league owners know, is usually fairly barren with young talent.
* Owner Mode Dynasty will feature a new “mode” that is played using spreadsheets/tabs on the MFL website, but it is able to affect the fantasy team that is fielded. Winning fantasy games will give owners “Franchise Cash”, which simulates owning a pro football team. Using this “franchise cash” will allow teams to bid on Head Coaches, perhaps upgrade their draft position, or upgrade their team’s stadium (allowing for a faster accrual of franchise cash).

Here some links:

* League Site - https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/39065#0

* Bylaws - https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2P ... m7UzQe/pub

If you'd like to play, please email me at caseyharrison4488@yahoo.com, or PM me here.

GLCLINE
Rookie
Rookie

Postby GLCLINE » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:12 am

May have something you'd be interested in. Check out the link below.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=155503