Allen Robinson value?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
ESKAY
Captain
Captain

Re: Allen Robinson value?

Postby ESKAY » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Vcize wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:02 pm
ESKAY wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:42 pm Since you are new to this room I have to tell you he is one of the guys everyone in here loves. Or I should say overvalue. Also overvalued in this room is Sammy and Landry. Just my opinion.
At least Landry actually produces. If we're talking about fantasy points, at least.

Yes you are right he is always in the top 12 in ppr, but the 8 catch 60 yard stat line kills me. I know he is a slot guy but geez.

Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Vcize » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:28 pm

Bot101 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:12 pm Im trying to trade for him in my league in sig. His owner will only sell if the Jags tag him and he isnt going to SF. Im having a hard time figuring out what to give up.
Yeah ARob fits into some kind of weird middle zone with that team.

1.02 would probably get it done, as would Mixon, but you are thin at RB. With those and Keenan removed I don't see a ton of options. Maybe packaging the 2nds with something like Henry or Foreman but that's probably a long shot.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Vcize wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:28 pm
Bot101 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:12 pm Im trying to trade for him in my league in sig. His owner will only sell if the Jags tag him and he isnt going to SF. Im having a hard time figuring out what to give up.

1.02 would probably get it done, as would Mixon, but you are thin at RB. With those and Keenan removed I don't see a ton of options. Maybe packaging the 2nds with something like Henry or Foreman but that's probably a long shot.
I am actually going to try a Josh Gordon or Gordon + deal. The other owner originally drafted Gordon but then dropped him. Hes openly said he regrets dropping him. Lets see if that gets it done.

bills2
Captain
Captain

Postby bills2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Bot101 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:54 pm
Vcize wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:28 pm

I am actually going to try a Josh Gordon or Gordon + deal. The other owner originally drafted Gordon but then dropped him. Hes openly said he regrets dropping him. Lets see if that gets it done.
I'm trying to move Gordon this off season too. Trying to see if I can use him and some combo of picks to get 1.01. Doubt it'll happen though.

jpusmc0311
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jpusmc0311 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:21 pm

I would ask for 1.03-1.04 if I had him, but I wouldn't pay a 1st round pick for him. I think he's very overrated.
Team 1: 10 TEAM PPR. 0.2 PPC 2QB 3RB 4WR 1TE 1FLEX 2IDP 1 D/ST 1K
QBs - Bridgewater, Cousins, Darnold, Rudolph
RBs - Miles Sanders, Ronald Jones, Mixon, Fournette, Mike Davis, Gio Bernard, T. Coleman, Damien Williams, Love
WRs - DHop, Chris Godwin, DK Metcalf, DJ Chark, Beckham Jr, DJ Moore, Sutton, Kirk, Edelman, Tre'Quan Smith, Anthony Miller, Van Jefferson, Jalen Guyton, Peoples-Jones, Marcus Johnson
TEs- Kittle, Hockenson, Tonyan, Njoku, Trautman
IDP: Lavonte David, Roquan Smith
K: Greg Zuerlein

Team 2: 12 Team PPR 1QB, 3RB, 4WR, 1TE, 1FLEX
QBs - Josh Allen, Matt Ryan, Lock, Eason
RBs - Barkley, Cook, Swift, Cam Akers, Mack, K. Johnson,
WRs - Michael Thomas, A Robinson II, Chark Jr, Tee Higgins, Woods, Sutton, B Edwards, Hardman, Zach Pascal, Van Jefferson, Berrios, Gandy-Golden, Tyler Johnson, P Campbell
TE - Fant, Ebron, Kmet

Petrolbomber
Starter
Starter

Postby Petrolbomber » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:32 pm

If you can't buy him now for reasonable value because his owner wants to wait and see, then focus your attention elsewhere because he will certainly be overvalued when the guy is ready to sell. Concentrate on guys with similar upside but will cost less. Early in a rebuild aim for value trades, guys you can flip for more later in the year or next year after they breakout.

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:49 pm

Petrolbomber wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:32 pm
If you can't buy him now for reasonable value because his owner wants to wait and see, then focus your attention elsewhere because he will certainly be overvalued when the guy is ready to sell. Concentrate on guys with similar upside but will cost less. Early in a rebuild aim for value trades, guys you can flip for more later in the year or next year after they breakout.
That would work in any league that has a normal amount of trading. Most of my leaguemates are difficult to trade with.

Funky52
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Funky52 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:00 pm

On this team with a running game I think Arob comes back strong. Kid is a beast!