Stop calling Sammy Watkins a stud

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
StableOfRBs
Starter
Starter

Re: Has the hate gone too far on Sammy Watkins

Postby StableOfRBs » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:26 am

lukkynumber13 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:18 pm
Dookmariot wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:28 pm So question for the group - who would you rather have, Sammy or Amari?
I think Sammy.

1. Both guys have suffered from injuries throughout their careers (Sammy is at least healthy now, and has been all year)

2. Both have great draft pedigree and everything that comes with being a top-flight prospect.

3. Both guys have excelled against NFL competition for chunks of 2 years each.

4. For me, the tiebreaker is that Amari has been given ample opportunity to be involved in his team's success this year, and has largely squandered it. Sammy has not yet been given the keys to the sports car, but the targets he has received have led to immense production.
I wouldn't really say that 90 targets is "ample" especially considering he's had 130 each of the past two seasons. I'd also be a bit more worried if any other receiver on the Raiders had been doing well, Crabtree is set to have his worst season in terms of yards since 2013 when he only played 5 games and the second worst season of his career. Carr has had a massive regression this year with almost all of his stats nearly identical to what they were his rookie year (and his int% is actually a bit higher) which could also be because they changed OCs this year but is still at least somewhat on Carr. Ideally this would fix itself next year/in the offseason.

That, and this more of a personal belief, but I think Cooper has been playing a bit hurt this year. He had a knee injury that was bad enough to make him lose multiple weeks of the preseason and had him iffy going into the year and I think it's partly to blame for his issues.

Either way they're still about neck and neck for me, as of right now Watkins has the better QB and a better system but Cooper has a bigger workload (although not so much this year) and is a year younger so still a toss up for fantasy value in my opinion.
Greek Mythology League - Heracles - 2QB/3RB/4WR/2TE/2Flex/2DT/2DE/4LB/2CB/2S/1DFlex:
https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/13740#1

Marvel vs. DC League - Lords of Order - 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1SFlex/2Flex/1DT/2DE/3LB/1CB/2S/1DFlex:
https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/58114#1

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:41 am

I'd prefer Amari. If Oakland can re-establish an elite running game, Carr can provide Amari a means of production. He has the arm strength, he just lacks downfield accuracy. Musgrave seemed to understand that and built a system that opened things up downfield by establishing the run and underneath game. Downing has more faith in Carr and seemed to want to build more of attacking passing strategy that Carr cannot execute. Downing will either get fired or try going back to what worked. Either way will give Amari a decent shot at a return to relevance.

My concerns with Sammy is that McVay is executing a similar strategy to what worked for Carr, but he has more of a focus on underneath work and spreading the ball around. I suspect they'll get Sammy more involved next year, as teams load up to stop Gurley, which will open things up downfield. I also think Sammy's one dimensional usage is partially to do with him and Goff not getting their timing established properly. It's been visible even on the deep throws and it's pretty important on the underneath routes. As someone pointed out, it's not exactly normal for this to take so long, but I think Sammy may be a bit of a slow learner. All that said, I still see Sammy topping out at 90-110 targets in this system, which will limit his value. I also think people are letting hope cloud their judgement in assuming Sammy is going to move to a new team. He seems happy being on a winning team and LA is still giving him the most snaps of all the WRs on the team, so they clearly think he provides something valuable to the team. No team is going to break the bank for him given his injury history and limited production this year. He'll end up being offered Alshon type money, so it seems unlikely that he'll be chasing money. Hoping that he'll want to chase stats over success is not a good bet in my opinion.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:42 am

Goddard wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:39 pm
AresGodOWar wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:32 pm I see a top 5 talented WR but %90 of it is sutaition if he don't get the targets he won't produce just like anyone else is football , If he got 160 targets like AB he would have around 100-1400-18 right now
That's actually another excuse that gets thrown around all the time. Maybe it's true, I don't know...but I'm going to assume McVay is pretty good at what he does and would give Watkins 160 targets if that were the case.
I mean look what he did in Buff with a shitty QB he put up per game numbers of Julio
(1) 12 Team, QB 1.5 PPRushingYard, TE 1.5 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, B.Mayfield, K.Murray
RB-A.Ekeler, S.Barkley, T.Pollard, D.Swift, Z.Moss, T.Chandler, J.Kelley
WR-D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, S.Moore, KJ.Osborn, J.Tolbert
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson
RB-J.Mixon, A.Ekeler, I.Pacheco, A.Mattison, C.Akers, A.Gibson, I.Spiller
WR-T.Hill, M.Brown, C.Olave, DJ.Moore J.Jeudy, J.Hyatt
TE-D.Schultz, G.Everett, J.Ferguson

(3) 12 Team, .15 PPCarry, WR 1.25 PPR, TE 2 PPR
QB-L.Jackson, J.Dobbs, T.Lance
RB-J.Jacobs, S.Barkley, A.Mattison, M.Sanders, Z.White, T.Chandler
WR-C.Lamb, AJ.Brown, J.Jeudy, M.Pittman, J.Tolbert
TE-D.Waller, J.Smith, G.Everett

(4) 14 Team SF, .2 PPCarry, TE 1.65 PPR
QB-J.Allen, G.Smith, J.Dobbs
RB-C.McCaffery, J.Mixon, J.Jacobs, Jav.Williams, C.Hubbard, S.Perine, C.Evans
WR-C.Godwin, J.Addison, C.Samuel, D.Parker
TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

Teams 5-8 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36583
Teams 9-12 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26151
Teams 13-16 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42194
Team 17 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31326

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:48 am

Goddard wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:01 pm
ZPalmtree wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:41 pm
Goddard wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:33 pm
He's a free agent and could go to a team that needs a WR1 - That's what the Rams were supposed to be.
You may have thought that, and kudos to you if you did. But from my memory everyone and their Mom labeled Goff as a bust, this year has certainly been a pleasant surprise. But I do not recall anyone at first thinking L.A. was a better situation than Buffalo. Sure after like week 2 some people may have thought that the arrow was pointed up, but kinda like the guy that said something about doubling Sammy’s targets, and much like you said, Goff spreads the ball around a lot. But all I am pointing out is the decrepancy in, he will be a WR1 on a team that needs a WR1, vs a QB who spreads the ball around
You're absolutely correct, I'm sure most people thought going from Tyrod to Goff would be a huge downgrade. However, turns out Goff isn't as bad as we thought and that Sammy did in fact go to a very good offense that was missing a true WR1. Knowing that, it would have been safe to assume he'd lead the team in receiving. For some reason it didn't translate into that. I'm just as surprised as anyone else because I would agree with everyone that he's probably their best WR. However, until he's used like it or puts up numbers that other WRs seem to be able to on the same offense, his value should be lower than what most have it as.
LA has no WR with over 100 targets they are a awesome offence but they spread the ball out a lot , Watkins has 600 yards on 70 targets that's a pretty good yards per target rate.. One thing Watkins is never going to have a great catch rate he is a deep threat but he will have awesome total yards if he can get to the 150 target range
WR-D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, S.Moore, KJ.Osborn, J.Tolbert
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson

TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:51 am

Tvols wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:42 pm I see Goff locking in on cup and woods and doesn’t
Progress through his read as quickly yet .. he has improved a ton but he has a ways to go and that offense will only improve yes improve .. if Watkins has a camp with Goff I think he develops that trust with Watkins..I don’t see rams investing a 2nd and just letting him walk either.. yes woods and cup benefit from Watkins cause cooper and woods doesn’t scare anyone Watkins does ...
If I was Watkins I wouldn't resign with them they are killing his future money making him look like a JAG there I would go to a team that will feed their #1 WR
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson

TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:53 am

Concept Coop wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:05 pm
NanceUSMC wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:23 pm I know this isn't an exact science by any means (and I'm as frustrated at Sammy and his usage as anyone), but if you give Sammy the number of targets Deandre has seen, then it's reasonable to extrapolate Deandre numbers from them....

Sammy's current numbers
70 Targets
39 Receptions
593 Yards
8 TD's

Double the targets, and the numbers suddenly start to look like the WR everyone knows he has the talent to be... Of course, it assumes a great deal to just blanket double the numbers, but I think 70 targets shows he's criminally underutilized...
You could do this with just about every WR in the league. There's a reason they don't get Hopkins' targets - Sammy included. If you really want to have fun with it, do it with Will Fuller. He'd have like 30 TDs. Dumb Texans just need make Will the #1!
That's what I think these are NFL WR the best of the best in the world almost any real good WR will put up the numbers if they got the targets that AB , Julio , Hopkins got
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson

TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:12 pm

StableOfRBs wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:26 am
lukkynumber13 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:18 pm
Dookmariot wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:28 pm So question for the group - who would you rather have, Sammy or Amari?
I think Sammy.

1. Both guys have suffered from injuries throughout their careers (Sammy is at least healthy now, and has been all year)

2. Both have great draft pedigree and everything that comes with being a top-flight prospect.

3. Both guys have excelled against NFL competition for chunks of 2 years each.

4. For me, the tiebreaker is that Amari has been given ample opportunity to be involved in his team's success this year, and has largely squandered it. Sammy has not yet been given the keys to the sports car, but the targets he has received have led to immense production.
I wouldn't really say that 90 targets is "ample" especially considering he's had 130 each of the past two seasons. I'd also be a bit more worried if any other receiver on the Raiders had been doing well, Crabtree is set to have his worst season in terms of yards since 2013 when he only played 5 games and the second worst season of his career. Carr has had a massive regression this year with almost all of his stats nearly identical to what they were his rookie year (and his int% is actually a bit higher) which could also be because they changed OCs this year but is still at least somewhat on Carr. Ideally this would fix itself next year/in the offseason.

That, and this more of a personal belief, but I think Cooper has been playing a bit hurt this year. He had a knee injury that was bad enough to make him lose multiple weeks of the preseason and had him iffy going into the year and I think it's partly to blame for his issues.

Either way they're still about neck and neck for me, as of right now Watkins has the better QB and a better system but Cooper has a bigger workload (although not so much this year) and is a year younger so still a toss up for fantasy value in my opinion.
1: 90 targets in 13 games, so on pace for 110.

2: I do agree with the fact that their whole team has been so atrocious, so it makes you want to take the results with a grain of salt.
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

hjernazian
Captain
Captain

Postby hjernazian » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:59 pm

my god there are so many Sammy threads. I have him, and I'm hanging on because.

1) He'll be sure to be a whole lot better with a full offseason with Goff

2) If he moves, and ends up in a place in like SF, he could be colossal.

If you've already invested the time, cap room and gray hairs on him, I don't think this is the time to move him.
Team 1

Superflex, 1.0 point PPR

QB: P. Mahomes $5, C. Newton $20, B. Mayfield $2, D. Brees
RB: D. Johnson $54, N. Chubb $4, T. Coleman $4, D. Henry $14, I. Crowell $3, J. Richard $9, J. Adams $3
WR: A. Robinson $41, T.Y. Hilton $24, J. Landry $25, C. Davis $4, C. Godwin $4, D. Hamilton $3, K. Cole, S. Shephard $10
TE: E. Engram $4, D. Njoku $2, K. Rudolph $3, V. McDonald $4
K/DEF: Irrelevant

2019: 2.04, 2.05, 2.06, 3.06, 4.06

Team 2

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE - 25 man roster + 4 TAXI

QB: T. Brady, M. Ryan, N. Foles
RB: K. Hunt, C. McCaffrey, D. Johnson, T. Coleman, S. Ware, D. Williams, Ito Smith, D. Sproles
WR: AJ Green, A. Robinson, A. Thielen, E. Sanders, G. Tate, S. Roberts
TE: J. Reed, J. Butt, M. Roberts, V. Davis, M. Williams
TAXI: S. Darnold, D. Fountain, D. Cain, Jaleel Scott

WhiskeyD32
Rookie
Rookie

Postby WhiskeyD32 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 pm

I’m thinking of offering the 1.10 in a 2qb league for him. I think it would be a steal for me, but I guess it depends on the owner. Let’s say Sammy goes to San Francisco....would you rather have him or davante Adams?

StableOfRBs
Starter
Starter

Postby StableOfRBs » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:17 pm

WhiskeyD32 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 pm I’m thinking of offering the 1.10 in a 2qb league for him. I think it would be a steal for me, but I guess it depends on the owner. Let’s say Sammy goes to San Francisco....would you rather have him or davante Adams?
Adams. Feel like he's got less volatility with Rodgers than Watkins does with a new QB in a new system.

There's also nothing stopping SF from adding two of the big name guys either, they have an insane amount of cap space (most in the league) and have 0 proven assets at WR aside from Goodwin as a deep thread and an aging Garcon who is coming off of an injury. They already have a solid defense and run game, would make sense to spend some of that cap on 2 good vet WRs, especially given that there are a couple studs available this year (Watkins, Landry, ARob) and even guys like Lee, JBrown and Paul Richardson who have flashed a few times but are cheaper options.
Greek Mythology League - Heracles - 2QB/3RB/4WR/2TE/2Flex/2DT/2DE/4LB/2CB/2S/1DFlex:
https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/13740#1

Marvel vs. DC League - Lords of Order - 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1SFlex/2Flex/1DT/2DE/3LB/1CB/2S/1DFlex:
https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/58114#1

Sisyphus
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Sisyphus » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:22 pm

The way I see it 2 things can happen to his value next year.

For his value to go up, he’ll have to stay healthy and consistently produce around 5 rec and 80 yards per game next year for his market value to increase, regardless of where he lands.

For his value to fall further, he needs one more injury that keeps him out 2 games.

Which do I think is more probable: the latter. What will I do if that happens? Buy him. His owners will be fed up and the discount makes him worth it too me.

What will I do if the the former happens? Sell him. Too much volatility for me.

But perhaps the discount may already be worth it. It’s worth checking on. Ppl are all about the depth of this rookie RB/QB class. So perhaps I cud get him for a late 2nd and a 3rd or even 2 3rds during rookie draft season.
I’d buy for that.

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:40 pm

Sisyphus wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:22 pm The way I see it 2 things can happen to his value next year.

For his value to go up, he’ll have to stay healthy and consistently produce around 5 rec and 80 yards per game next year for his market value to increase, regardless of where he lands.

For his value to fall further, he needs one more injury that keeps him out 2 games.

Which do I think is more probable: the latter. What will I do if that happens? Buy him. His owners will be fed up and the discount makes him worth it too me.

But perhaps the discount may already be worth it. It’s worth checking on. Ppl are all about the depth of this rookie RB/QB class. So perhaps I cud get him for a late 2nd and a 3rd or even 2 3rds during rookie draft season.
I’d buy for that.
You play in a league with 7-year olds? Even they wouldn't sell him for a pair of 3rds, homie
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

cweds
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby cweds » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:16 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:40 pm
Sisyphus wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:22 pm The way I see it 2 things can happen to his value next year.

I’d buy for that.
You play in a league with 7-year olds? Even they wouldn't sell him for a pair of 3rds, homie
I think we have our answer to the title of the thread. A definitive yes...
Team 1 (3rd Season):
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr
Start QB,2RB,2WR,TE,FLEX
24 Man Active Roster
QB: Wilson, Wentz
RB: Freeman, D. Cook, Jamal Williams, Carson, AP, Lindsay, RJ
WR: Adams, T. Hill, Thielen, M. Bryant, Golladay, Trequan Smith, Pettis, MVS, J'mon Moore, C. Williams
TE: Olsen, Gescicki, Ebron, J. Smith
2019: 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th

Team 2 (2nd season):
12 team 4pt Pass TDs/.5ppr
Start QB,2RB,2WR,TE,3FLEX
25 Man Active Roster/3 IR spots
QB: Mariota, Roethlisberger, Trubisky
RB: DJ, Guice, Penny, Royce Freeman, Conner, Carson, Kelly, Dixon, Morris
WR: Allen, JJSS, Landry, Robinson, Watkins, Godwin, Callaway, Allison, Doctson, J. Moore, MVS
TE: Kelce, Njoku

remedy29
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby remedy29 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:16 pm

AresGodOWar wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:51 am
Tvols wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:42 pm I see Goff locking in on cup and woods and doesn’t
Progress through his read as quickly yet .. he has improved a ton but he has a ways to go and that offense will only improve yes improve .. if Watkins has a camp with Goff I think he develops that trust with Watkins..I don’t see rams investing a 2nd and just letting him walk either.. yes woods and cup benefit from Watkins cause cooper and woods doesn’t scare anyone Watkins does ...
If I was Watkins I wouldn't resign with them they are killing his future money making him look like a JAG there I would go to a team that will feed their #1 WR
What fantasy football fanatics do not understand is that Sammy Watkins WAS on a team that went out of their way to pepper Sammy Watkins with targets. That team decided to move on from Watkins, widely considered that the Bills were tanking their season, except, the team that hadn't been in the playoffs for 18 LONG years gladly traded away Watkins AND then made the playoffs.

What team will want to overpay for Watkins and force feed him the ball? Only losing teams would.

Watkins is in a good spot right now. If he was wise he would resign with a talented QB and a great play calling coach.

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 pm

remedy29 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:16 pm
What fantasy football fanatics do not understand is that Sammy Watkins WAS on a team that went out of their way to pepper Sammy Watkins with targets. That team decided to move on from Watkins, widely considered that the Bills were tanking their season, except, the team that hadn't been in the playoffs for 18 LONG years gladly traded away Watkins AND then made the playoffs.

What team will want to overpay for Watkins and force feed him the ball? Only losing teams would.

Watkins is in a good spot right now. If he was wise he would resign with a talented QB and a great play calling coach.
Let's not act like Buffalo was losing because they used Watkins a lot. Their reasons for trading him weren't because he was bad at football. If anything, you can make the case that they should've kept him. Buffalo struggled getting anything from their WR's all season.