Looking for league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
mapsco79
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Looking for league

Postby mapsco79 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Hey guys. New to the forum here.
I've been playing in fantasy leagues for over 10 years now but it has always been in redraft leagues. I'm in a league now with friends, but am looking to join another league. One of the other owners and I were talking about getting into something more serious after all our years in redraft leagues, and I poked around a little and found this site. This is exactly what we were talking about. I am looking to join a new league or an existing one with an opening. Hopefully one where everyone is serious about it and is constantly monitoring the league. I would rather money be on the line, since that tends to make people more serious. I am familiar with CBS and ESPN the most, but have dabbled on most of the other big name sites. Never played with IDP, but am willing if the league is right. I only have one other league and have no plans to join any more, so you know this is getting my full attention. Please let me know if anyone has an opening out there.
Thanks

mapsco79
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Looking for league

Postby mapsco79 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:56 pm

I found a league but it folded already. Please hit me up if you have an opening

bucwild
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby bucwild » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Hello mapsco79,

I am a commissioner of a very competitive 12 team dynasty league. We are in need of a very involved owner to take over a rebuilding team. This team includes Tom Brady, Mendenhall, Hillis, and pick 1.1, and 3 second round picks. If you interested please reply on the board. Thx

TheFlyingLineman
Starter
Starter

Postby TheFlyingLineman » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:53 am

bucwild wrote:Hello mapsco79,

I am a commissioner of a very competitive 12 team dynasty league. We are in need of a very involved owner to take over a rebuilding team. This team includes Tom Brady, Mendenhall, Hillis, and pick 1.1, and 3 second round picks. If you interested please reply on the board. Thx
Hey buc, can you pm me some of the league details. I've been looking to take on another Dynasty team. I've done the redraft quite a bit, but joined my first dynasty 3 years ago. I was going to attempt to form a new league, but a "rebuild" might be more fun. Thanks!