Speculative RB adds - on to week 4!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Speculative RB adds - on to week 4!

Postby onetwothree » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Could add Matt Jones to the list? Mack Brown? Colts situation is still mostly Gore. Perine will probably be back in the doghouse and Fat Rob may not be back this week.

I wouldn't use the first waiver period on any of these guys but if they're available, I'd pick them up prior to the games starting in case of injury but drop them again the following week for whatever my team needs.

ProjectMayhem11
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby ProjectMayhem11 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:32 pm

How do you think the signing of Travaris Cadet by the Jets impacts the development of McGuire?
12 Team/23 Roster (PPR, 5pt/TD) QRWWWTFFKD

Devy 1
Q: Rivers, Garoppolo
R: Mixon, Cook, Bernard, Drake, McGuire, R. Freeman
W: Green, A. Robinson, Crabtree,Kupp, Treadwell, Godwin, Goodwin, St. Brown
T: Kelce, Howard, Andrews, ASJ

Devy 2
Q: Stafford, Prescott
R: Mixon, Guice, Du. Johnson, Bernard, Drake, McGuire, Riddick
W: A. Robinson, K. Allen, Cooks, Doctson, Treadwell, Lee, Boyd, Cole, Enunwa
T: Ertz, Njoku, Gesicki, ASJ

Devy 3
Q: Stafford, Garoppolo, Dalton
R: Mixon, Crowell, Riddick, Carson, McGuire, R. Jones II
W: Hopkins, D. Thomas, Doctson, Crabtree, K. Benjamin, Hurns, Godwin, Perriman, St. Brown
T: Kelce, Rudolph, Andrews

Devy 4
Q: Stafford, Goff
R: Mixon, Collins, Bernard, Du. Johnson, R. Freeman
W: Cooks, Diggs, Doctson, M. Jones, Juju Smith, Godwin, J. Matthews, Cole, St. Brown, Boyd, Carroo, Perriman
T: Kelce, Andrews, ASJ

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:53 pm

onetwothree wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:39 pm Could add Matt Jones to the list? Mack Brown? Colts situation is still mostly Gore. Perine will probably be back in the doghouse and Fat Rob may not be back this week.

I wouldn't use the first waiver period on any of these guys but if they're available, I'd pick them up prior to the games starting in case of injury but drop them again the following week for whatever my team needs.
A couple interesting names. I expect Marlon Mack to work ahead of Jones when he is healthy. But I don't know Mack's injury situation, and he and Jones are kind of similar in that they are both good at running, but rough at the other aspects of playing the position. He is definitely worth monitoring.

Kelly is expected back this week, so unless he gets reinjured, I am not in any leagues deep enough to roster Brown.
ProjectMayhem11 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:32 pm How do you think the signing of Travaris Cadet by the Jets impacts the development of McGuire?
If it means Forte is likely to miss some time, it impacts McGuire positively.
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Coogan Football wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:24 am You guys are wasting time on Collins and Clement, they are getting wayyyy too much move just because a tiny bit of opportunity IMO, they are sub-par talents for the NFL.

If you get them I would immediately flip at any chance you get!
Collins workout numbers and college resume look exactly like Mark Ingram's, who you seemed to be pretty high on. Clement was also impressive at times in college, but was not very durable and reportedly had a bad attitude. Not saying they are all-pros, but they wouldn't be the least talented guys to put up a top 15-20 RB season.

ManuManu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ManuManu » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Funny enough, I own McGuire, Smallwood and Clement. I don't plan on cutting any in a waiver claim for Collins.

As far as the Eagles go (I'm a Philly fan btw), I'm playing the odds that one carves out a real role moving forward. Blount will he gone and Sproles is a FA who may retire or simply move on. The Eagles also don't currently have a second or third round pick (they could get the Pats' 3 in a conditional trade), and that's prime real estate for rookie runners. Cap space will be limited with a number of FAs needing to be re-signed, most notably Jeffery, Jernigan and Bradham. This is a golden opportunity for Smallwood and Clement.

As for McGuire, he probably is nothing more than a committee back, but I like the skillset and the fact that NY is making sure he is involved early. As the team packs it in late, I can see his role grow as the Jets want to see what they have. With so many holes, maybe the Jets decide to invest their valuable resources into more valuable positions.
Team 1, 10-team 0.5-PPR
QB (1): Richardson, Watson, Purdy
RB (2-3): Walker, Swift, Dobbins, R. White, Mitchell, Gainwell
WR (3-4): Hill, Godwin, Aiyuk, Flowers, N. Collins, Doubs, M. Wilson, Shakir
TE (1-2): McBride, Goedert, Okonkwo

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:21 pm

Forte week-to-week and expected to miss this week with turf toe. Sounds like we are going to see more of McGuire on Sunday.

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:19 am

Put a small bid on Byron Marshall eventually being promoted to fill the Sproles role at some point. The team signed Barner, but I see no hope there.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby The Red Rooster » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:59 am

Is Paul Perkins worth a pick up over Clement or Gallman? Additionally, is he worth a pick up in general. Pauly P was just dropped in my league.

onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby onetwothree » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:26 am

The Red Rooster wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:59 am Is Paul Perkins worth a pick up over Clement or Gallman? Additionally, is he worth a pick up in general. Pauly P was just dropped in my league.
He hasn't shown anything but McAdoo still stubbornly wants to use him for some reason. I'd rather speculate on Clement though. I don't think any of the 3 are usable any time this year though (or maybe ever).

ckbeav
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ckbeav » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:34 am

I picked up Wayne today because i had some room from a trade, sounds like he's might be active. Also have my eyes on Henderson from DEN, might make some noise eventually if there's an injury. Leaving him on waivers for now.
10-Team, PPR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R
QB: CJ Stroud
WR: AJ Brown, Drake London, Jordan Addison, Josh Downs, Demario Douglas, Christian Watson, Elijah Moore, Marvin Mims, Wan'Dale Robinson, Rashod Bateman
RB: Bijan Robinson, Jonathan Taylor, Javonte Williams, Ken Walker, Zach Moss, Jaleel McLaughlin
TE: T.J. Hockenson, Sam LaPorta, Luke Musgrave, Greg Dulcich, Jelani Woods
2013, 2016, 2021 Champ

ManuManu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ManuManu » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:33 pm

ckbeav wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:34 am I picked up Wayne today because i had some room from a trade, sounds like he's might be active. Also have my eyes on Henderson from DEN, might make some noise eventually if there's an injury. Leaving him on waivers for now.
I don't think Henderson should be on waivers even in 10-teamers. I'd much rather have him than Gallman, and I own both.
Team 1, 10-team 0.5-PPR
QB (1): Richardson, Watson, Purdy
RB (2-3): Walker, Swift, Dobbins, R. White, Mitchell, Gainwell
WR (3-4): Hill, Godwin, Aiyuk, Flowers, N. Collins, Doubs, M. Wilson, Shakir
TE (1-2): McBride, Goedert, Okonkwo

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:47 pm

ive been adding kenyan drake everywhere i can, i always thought ajayi was meh and hes looking terrible this season, williams is a career bacup and a plodder so i think drake would get a legit shot if ajayi misses or keeps stinking terribly
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:28 pm

BigBawseRoss wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:47 pm ive been adding kenyan drake everywhere i can, i always thought ajayi was meh and hes looking terrible this season, williams is a career bacup and a plodder so i think drake would get a legit shot if ajayi misses or keeps stinking terribly
I don't think Drake will get a shot to be "the guy", imo he's a timeshare back at best.

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:28 pm
BigBawseRoss wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:47 pm ive been adding kenyan drake everywhere i can, i always thought ajayi was meh and hes looking terrible this season, williams is a career bacup and a plodder so i think drake would get a legit shot if ajayi misses or keeps stinking terribly
I don't think Drake will get a shot to be "the guy", imo he's a timeshare back at best.
I think MIA agrees because Damien Williams still plays ahead of Drake
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Obviously Aaron Jones here
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff