Moving Diggs for A RB

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
auggiedoggies
Legend
Legend

Re: Moving Diggs for A RB

Postby auggiedoggies » Fri May 26, 2017 10:06 am

gerg4747 wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 8:54 am
CharlieKelly wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 8:33 am
gerg4747 wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 7:55 am
I see what you're saying but let's look at last year only for a minute and extrapolate his numbers to a full 16. He would have finished 103/1,110/3.69. While I think the catch and yardage totals look nice, the TDs are way low. Depending on your league's scoring I'd say Diggs is firmly in the WR2 conversation. I think most Miller/Ajayi owners would want more than a mid WR2 in return.
You say that like it's a bad thing. Like the other poster said, that would put him squarely around WR12 range in PPR, or in other words a WR1. I don't understand how you can extrapolate numbers that are equal to a WR1 and then call him a mid WR2.

Also, TDs are one of the most unpredictable statistics. They shouldn't be a huge factor when trying to extrapolate numbers.
Woah I did not expect such a strong reaction from everyone. I play in a .5PPR league (I understand OP plays in full PPR). At .5PPR Diggs would have finished as WR 21 in my league, which is firmly in the WR2 conversation as I stated. I also don't understand how you can say his per game numbers were elite. 6/69/.23 are not elite numbers to me.

69 yards per game is the same number as Gronk and Cooper, and one yard behind Nuk and Randy. It's more than the career numbers of Dez, Keenan, Sammy, Landry, Roddy, A Rob, Steve Smith, Boldin, and Issac Bruce.
In Zimmer We Trust
2014 DLF Charter League Champion
Inaugural DLF HOF League Champion