Backyard Brawl League Openings (Dynasty & Devy)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
stevewyremski
Role Player
Role Player

Backyard Brawl League Openings (Dynasty & Devy)

Postby stevewyremski » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:25 am

There are a few teams available in my Backyard Brawl leagues this year.

Backyard Brawl has five different leagues including some DLF writers, some FBG writers, as well as plenty of other outlets, including many from the overall fantasy community.

Essentially, each season there are two drafts... a rookie draft with the rookies for the current year that have been drafted and a one round draft of college players (developmental draft).

The league is a 14-team PPR with a great group of guys in each league. Basic starting lineup requirements: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, D

Fee is $110/year.

I'm looking for an active owner who checks in every day during the season and every few days in the offseason. If that's not you, this league may not be for you. Here are the openings:

1. Backyard Brawl III:
1.5 PPR for TEs (no TE req) and 1 additional WR spot required in starting lineup

Team Roster
Rules

Team has 1.08 rookie and 1.08 devy pick, but is missing ther 2.08 rookie (and 2018 2nd), which are equivalent to thirds given the devy draft.

2. Backyard Brawl IV:
1.5 PPR for TEs (no TE req)

Team Roster
Rules

Team traded its 1.12 rookie and 1.12 devy and paid its deposit for 2017, as a result. However, the owner feels the team is in solid condition and would like a deposit refund (i.e., the new owner would pay the full fee). If not, the owner plans to return for one more year and play the season out as opposed to 'forfetting' his deposit.

3. Backyard Brawl V:

1.5 PPR for TEs (no TE req)

Team has 1.08 rookie and 1.08 devy pick, along with rest of its picks.

Team Roster
Rules

4. Backyard Brawl IDP

Different lineup requirements from non-IDP formats see link below for details, but CB/DT req and premium scoring. Significant IDP impact overall. Fee is 100/yr.

Team has 1.02, 2.02, 2.12, 3.02, 4 4ths, 2 5ths, 3 6ths, 2 7ths. He also owns an extra pick in each round 1-7 in 2018.

Team Roster
Rules
Scoring

I'm hoping to fill these teams quickly so we can begin drafting on time in late April and so new owners have some time to get settled in the league and make some deals, if they'd like.

Any questions, if you would like a referral for me as commish, or if you're interested, please let me know.
Find me on Twitter @SteveWyremski

Faulkner13
Starter
Starter

Re: Backyard Brawl League Openings (Dynasty & Devy)

Postby Faulkner13 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:02 am

I'd be interested in the IDP league. Let me know next steps, if it's still available. Thanks!
12 Team PPR/IDP - 30 player Active Roster/12 RDS - Starting 1-3 QB/1-3 RB/1-3 WR/1-3 TE (8 total offensive starters) and 2-3 DL/2-3 LB/2-3 DB (8 total defensive starters) plus a PK (Italics are RDS)

Luck/Ryan/Eli Manning/Tannehill
Gurley/Richard/Yeldon/Thompson/Malcolm BrownJohn Kelly
Keenan/TY Hilton/Cooper/Manny Sanders/Geronimo Allison/Cory Coleman/ArDarius
Kelce/Uzomah/Brate
Tucker
DLaw/Hunter/Frank Clark/Dunlap
Bobby Wagner/Telvin/C.J. Mosley/Ogletree/Kiko Alonzo/Anzalone/
Harrison Smith/Budda Baker/Landon/Ha-Ha/

14 Team Devy/TE Premium - 22 Player Roster - 1 QB/2-4 RB/2-4 WR/1 DST

Goff/Rosen
Mixon/Howard/Riddick
Thielen/Kupp/MVS/Samuel/Chad Williams/KCole/Hogan/Grant/Marshall
Doyle/Brate/RSJ/Jonnu/Vannet/Watson/Heuerman/
Beast DST

stevewyremski
Role Player
Role Player

Postby stevewyremski » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Faulkner13 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:02 am I'd be interested in the IDP league. Let me know next steps, if it's still available. Thanks!
Can you please DM me (your DM's appear to be disabled) or tweet my @SteveWyremski to discuss further.

Thanks!

stevewyremski
Role Player
Role Player

Postby stevewyremski » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:38 pm

All filled. Thanks!

Samcro14
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Samcro14 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Steve, if you decide to boot someone in Backyard Brawl IDP because they are complacent and do not respond to trade offers as one of your owners are telling you, let me know. I commish two similar style and similar scoring leagues (just with better graphics and contracts) hehe, just messin :) Super active, 24 years experience, etc.