MFL customization

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
skip
GOAT
GOAT

MFL customization

Postby skip » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Does anyone know how to get rid of the menus at the top of the screen and put them on the left. Two of my leagues have them on the left. The 3rd one has them on the top (DLF IV) and I hate it. As someone who does web design, I would never consider cramming pull down menus at the top of the browser like that. I want to know how to move them. it does not appear to be related to the skins that I am running.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: MFL customization

Postby hosler427 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:57 am

skip wrote:Does anyone know how to get rid of the menus at the top of the screen and put them on the left. Two of my leagues have them on the left. The 3rd one has them on the top (DLF IV) and I hate it. As someone who does web design, I would never consider cramming pull down menus at the top of the browser like that. I want to know how to move them. it does not appear to be related to the skins that I am running.
Go to the For commissioners screen > Appearance Setup > Menu Setup

and the options are there to include horizontal and vertical menus

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:34 am

hosler427 wrote:
skip wrote:Does anyone know how to get rid of the menus at the top of the screen and put them on the left. Two of my leagues have them on the left. The 3rd one has them on the top (DLF IV) and I hate it. As someone who does web design, I would never consider cramming pull down menus at the top of the browser like that. I want to know how to move them. it does not appear to be related to the skins that I am running.

Not seeing "For Commissioners" anywhere...
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:36 am

skip wrote:
hosler427 wrote:

Not seeing "For Commissioners" anywhere...
Oh I thought you meant for a league you run. If you are just customizing your homepage for a league you are part of, I am pretty sure there isn't a way to add this feature. You would have to get the commish to add it for everyone

coinflip
Role Player
Role Player

Postby coinflip » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm

This is correct...you will need commish controls to do this move.
Twitter Handle: @coinflip22