MFL

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Broncopain
Captain
Captain

Re: MFL

Postby Broncopain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:56 am

Can anyone log into mfl this morning. I seem to be able to and I'm not noticing anything different.

grooner
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby grooner » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:46 am

While MFL is most defiantly not the most user friendly when you first use it, it's not THAT confusing. Not being able to see who is in your active lineup is kind of annoying however, but there isn't a different site I would use for dynasty.

Also, the free leagues, while they look better, are a lot more annoying to commish. We have a yearly redraft league with my local buddies, and the commish messed up the draft order and realized an hour before the draft. Yahoo wouldn't let him change the draft order, because it was too close to the draft. That just seems insane to me, how can the commish not change the draft order, anytime before the draft. Also, he messed up the scoring and realized after the draft, but of course couldn't change it once the draft happened...

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:57 am

marshallsnextarrest wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:56 am Can anyone log into mfl this morning. I seem to be able to and I'm not noticing anything different.
No, I am unable to login to anything. Likely something off, as they indicated Wednesday sometime as the earliest return date.

nyterp
Starter
Starter

Postby nyterp » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:09 am

marshallsnextarrest wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:56 am Can anyone log into mfl this morning. I seem to be able to and I'm not noticing anything different.
Yes, in both my leagues I was able to log in at some point this morning and nothing seemed to change. I assume that during the update every so often things will go live for a period of time only to go back down again for the updates.
rosterwars.forumotion.com - IDP/Contract league discussion board. Come check us out!

IDP/Contract - Charm City Justice

Superflex - Chernobyl Toxins

Madadamus
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Madadamus » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:09 am

I've been able to log in and I know others have as well.
12 Team PPR Dynasty - DLFS
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 TE
QB: J. Burrow, M. Stafford, C. Wentz
RB: S. Barkley, D. Swift, J.K. Dobbins, C. Edwards-Helaire, R. Penny, G. Edwards, K. Drake
WR: T. Higgins, M. Evans, B. Aiyuk, C. Watson, K. Toney, M. Thomas, C. Ridley, C. Davis, J. Reagor
TE: D. Waller, E. Engram, H. Hurst, D. Njoku, G. Dulich, J. Akins
2023 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 2nd (mid), 3rd, 4th, 4th (mid)

12 Team PPR Dynasty
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 TE
QB: J. Herbert, M. Stafford, J. Winston, D. Lock, M. Mariota, J. Stidham, R. Fitzpatrick
RB: C. McCaffrey, A. Kamara, E. Elliott, J. Dobbin, J. Mixon, A. Mattison, J. White, L. Bell
WR: D. Moore, J. Jeudy, O. Beckham Jr., C. Claypool, C. Davis. D. Parker, L. Fitzgerald, B. Perriman, W. Snead
TE: E. Engram, C. Kmet, C. Herndon, K. Warring
2021 Picks: 1.10, 2.10, 3.10, 4.10

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:27 am

grooner wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:46 am Not being able to see who is in your active lineup is kind of annoying however, but there isn't a different site I would use for dynasty.
There are check boxes next to who you already have starting, there is a link called "starting lineups" and you can see it under live scoring. Where else do you want it?
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 am

I'm able to log in but don't notice anything different either. I'm not a programming guy but I'd assume that we won't see the changes to the interface on past league pages but will when MFL opens our 2017 pages in the next few days?
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

ajmyk
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ajmyk » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:16 am

GridironGuerilla wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 am I'm able to log in but don't notice anything different either. I'm not a programming guy but I'd assume that we won't see the changes to the interface on past league pages but will when MFL opens our 2017 pages in the next few days?
I think you're right
1. 14-teamer, .5 PPR, 2 Flex, 16 keepers
QB :Palmer, Bridgewater, RG3
RB : Gurley, Hyde, Yeldon, McKinnon
WR: Dez, Jeffery, Evans, Watkins, Marshall, Diggs, Sharpe
TE : Eifert, ASJ,
IDP : Mosley, Olegtree, Collins &Stuff

2. 12-teamer, standard, 6 PTD, full dynasty
QB: Rodgers, Bortles, Petty
RB : McCoy, Forsett, Spiller, Lewis, KRob, Ridley, Haynes
WR : Julio, AJ Green, Tate, Latimer, Lee
TE : Gronk , Hill, Chandler

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:22 am

IBall2 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:55 am Anybody know of any good/new podcasts I should listen to while I can't fiddle around on MFL for the next couple of days?

I've really only listened to the DLF pods. I've heard a few people talk about the rotounderworld pod, is this one good? or any others that are worth listening to? Also might be worth mentioning if they are free or if you have to pay for them.
Check out this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86660&p=1169253&hil ... S#p1169253

Dynasty Blueprint is great, Roto Underworld with Matt Kelley, everything RotoViz, UTH, DynastyNerds..and also FilMetrx just launched back up looking at the rookies. And also Move The Sticks with Daniel Jeremiah is great and usually not too long, which is a good listen from an actual scout's standpoint and football related, not fantasy related.

Madadamus
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Madadamus » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:29 am

MFL on twitter says they're still working on it and the site could go down again at anytime.
12 Team PPR Dynasty - DLFS
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 TE
QB: J. Burrow, M. Stafford, C. Wentz
RB: S. Barkley, D. Swift, J.K. Dobbins, C. Edwards-Helaire, R. Penny, G. Edwards, K. Drake
WR: T. Higgins, M. Evans, B. Aiyuk, C. Watson, K. Toney, M. Thomas, C. Ridley, C. Davis, J. Reagor
TE: D. Waller, E. Engram, H. Hurst, D. Njoku, G. Dulich, J. Akins
2023 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 2nd (mid), 3rd, 4th, 4th (mid)

12 Team PPR Dynasty
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 TE
QB: J. Herbert, M. Stafford, J. Winston, D. Lock, M. Mariota, J. Stidham, R. Fitzpatrick
RB: C. McCaffrey, A. Kamara, E. Elliott, J. Dobbin, J. Mixon, A. Mattison, J. White, L. Bell
WR: D. Moore, J. Jeudy, O. Beckham Jr., C. Claypool, C. Davis. D. Parker, L. Fitzgerald, B. Perriman, W. Snead
TE: E. Engram, C. Kmet, C. Herndon, K. Warring
2021 Picks: 1.10, 2.10, 3.10, 4.10

MARKinMI
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby MARKinMI » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:49 am

The changes are to 2017 pages... If you can log in now you're seeing the 2016 page. There wont be anything different with that.

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:18 am

Can also log in. Wonder if I can continue my startup draft there now?

HEADBANGER
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby HEADBANGER » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:57 am

Can't you guys lay off looking for crack till the dealer says the bleep is ready sometime Wednesday?

MFL said there were major changes coming and site would hopefully be up sometime Wednesday yet there ya'll are poking around Tuesday morning posting here saying nothing has changed. Got nothing better to do? You'll are funny as hell, thanks for the laugh. :wall: :wall: :wall:
FF Player for 32 years, dynasty for the last 10 years.

grooner
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby grooner » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:07 am

skip wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:27 am
grooner wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:46 am Not being able to see who is in your active lineup is kind of annoying however, but there isn't a different site I would use for dynasty.
There are check boxes next to who you already have starting, there is a link called "starting lineups" and you can see it under live scoring. Where else do you want it?
I know where those are, but other sites when you go to look at your roster, it shows who you are starting, while on MFL when you go to your roster it does not. The check boxes are only if you are on the submit lineup tab.

I have no problem navigating MFL, but I can understand how others who don't spend as much time on it can find it difficult.

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:13 am

HEADBANGER wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:57 am Can't you guys lay off looking for crack till the dealer says the bleep is ready sometime Wednesday?
you seem unfamiliar with being an addict...
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams