MFL help

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

MFL help

Postby dawgs4life » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:07 pm

I know this is prob the wrong spot to post this.....but this is the most busy area and hoping to get some help.
I have an MFL team I took over at the beginning of this year. I used the original owners login for the season. Now I am trying to move it over to my login and I am having trouble because of this MFL franchise link.
So my questions are 2 fold.
What is the easiest way to do this?
And, does anyone know how to remove a team from your franchise link on the MFL dashboard?

Any help as soon as possible would be helpful. Thx.

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Re: MFL help

Postby FiremanEd » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Ask MFL Support. They are quick and helpful.

basilthesnake
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby basilthesnake » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Your commissioner can easily remove an owner from a league with their commish privileges

NateDawg
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby NateDawg » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Commish has to do it under For Commissioners->Setup and then select Remove Owners from League. They can then select the old owners account that is linked to the team.

bonscott
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bonscott » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:11 am

Assuming the franchise is under your email you could probably do this without the commish involved. Go to For Owners > Franchise Setup and then choose the Unlink option. This will unlink the team from the MFL account that it was linked to (the other guy). Now assuming you have created your own MFL account simply log in with it and link the franchise to you. If you don't know the franchise password you can send it to yourself via password recovery or have the commish reset the password so you can then link it.