In-Season Content

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_kenk
Administrator

In-Season Content

Postby dlf_kenk » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey guys!

I've had a few questions from some forum members about our plans for in-season content. I just wanted all of you to expect the following each week from us:

1.) Matchups for the Upcoming Week
This will be unlike other columns that tell you to start Aaron Rodgers, Chris Johnson, etc. That's for fantasy football rookies. We'll be using this column to focus on some flex plays who have good chances for production.

2. Waiver Pickups for the Week
This will be posted no later than MONDAY for you to have some time to decide on who to pick up for the week. This will have the unique spin of possible dynasty value of players, not just in-season value as well.

3. Stock Market Update
This will follow players whose dynasty values are rising or dropping significantly.

Those will be out every week, along with any additional applicable content. I looked back and saw we've posted 150 dynasty related articles since April 1st, so I think it's safe to say that's a minimal expectation you should have for us.

The cost for this service?
Free

Just go buy a shirt ... and click on some ads. :D

blacksheep
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: In-Season Content

Postby blacksheep » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Exactly what I expect from a high-caliber site like this!! :clap:

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Re: In-Season Content