This should be moved down...

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
jimmo
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

This should be moved down...

Postby jimmo » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:55 pm

...I think. I agree with the addition of a redraft board, but I really believe it should be lower down the list. Between IDP and Off-topic, since redraft is as Off-topic as you can get from Dynasty, other than, you know, Off-topic. It is a very good idea though, thanks!

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: This should be moved down...

Postby Shawn » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:15 pm

jimmo wrote:...I think. I agree with the addition of a redraft board, but I really believe it should be lower down the list. Between IDP and Off-topic, since redraft is as Off-topic as you can get from Dynasty, other than, you know, Off-topic. It is a very good idea though, thanks!

I'm really glad the section is here, much like the IDP section, but yeah it should be moved down. In the big picture its not a high priority for the website here, we need to embrace the dynasty aspect in full to really move forward.
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince