Crowell or Khiry

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
joeymags220
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Crowell or Khiry

Postby joeymags220 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:39 pm

I am wondering what people think of both these players futures. If all goes well, they will both be starters next year. The Saints seem to be running more and the browns are the browns. I needed to make a move for a TE and last night I dropped Crowell. But then this morning I looked at it and I should have dropped Khiry I think... DA mistake.

Who do you like better long term? Am I way off base, is this an easy choice?
@jojolmags on twitter................... jojomagsff.wordpress.com
**Just do what will make you happy, it's Fantasy after all.**

Novacane
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Crowell or Khiry

Postby Novacane » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Crowell by a lot for me. He is way more talented and although he is stuck in a 3 headed backfield at the moment, his situation is better than Khiry's because of the upside. As long as Sean Peyton and Drew Brees are in New Orleans, the Saints will always be a pass first team. Personally, i think they will re-sign at least Ingram but even if they dont, they will form some other committee as they have always done since Peyton has been there. Cleveland, on the other hand, is a run-first team. While it is a split now, i would rather have the upside of Crowell eventually emerging as the lead back ( obviously there is a risk that he never does).

In other words, they have similar floors but Hyde has a much much higher ceiling.