Mike Evans Future? vs Ja'marr Chase's Future?

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Thomas Something
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Mike Evans Future? vs Ja'marr Chase's Future?

Postby Thomas Something » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:53 pm

I really like Ja'marr Chase and could pick up the no 2 pick to get him, but to do it I would probably have to give up Evans. I have been down on him lately. But know he is still solid. I guess what do you think of Ja'marr Chase's future vs Mike Evans Future? I think I have been thinking about this too long and would like to see what others think.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Mike Evans Future? vs Ja'marr Chase's Future?

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:30 pm

I think this would be max value for Evans despite his consistent production over the years. He is never valued overly high on the market. Chase is probably more valuable already, fair or not.

IR1
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby IR1 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:11 am

I sent an offer last season trying to move Evans and 1.08 for the 1.01 to target Chase. Like Evans but trying to keep the team young. Offer was rejected without counter.
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
QB- Herbert, Tua
RB- Barkley, Swift, Montgomery, Dobbins, Walker
WR-Adams, ARSB, JWilliams, Godwin, Metcalf, Allen, Kirk, Flowers
TE- Kelce, Goedert
PK
DT- Buckner, Simmons, QWilliams,
DE- Hunter, JBosa, Thibodeaux, JPHillips, Rousseau, Paye, Greenard
LB- Edmunds, Warner, E Kendricks, Wagner, De"Vondre Campbell, Asamoah, Sanders
CB- Moore, Howard, Reed
S- Dugger, Pitre, Thompson
IR Dobbins, Dulcich
Taxi- Kincaid, QJohnston

Thomas Something
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Thomas Something » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:58 am

New plan. I think I am going to try and package Evans and trade for Zeke. I pick 1 and the person who picks 2 has Zeke. I think if I promise not to take Harris (because I want Chase anyway) so he can replace his starting RB he might go for it. Then I will have Zeke and Chase and he will have Evans and Harris. That feels close and I think he might go for it. idk. Still brainstorming.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:03 pm

Thomas Something wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:58 am New plan. I think I am going to try and package Evans and trade for Zeke. I pick 1 and the person who picks 2 has Zeke. I think if I promise not to take Harris (because I want Chase anyway) so he can replace his starting RB he might go for it. Then I will have Zeke and Chase and he will have Evans and Harris. That feels close and I think he might go for it. idk. Still brainstorming.
Essentially Evans for Zeke straight up would be a great deal for you.

Duke Nuk’em
Starter
Starter

Postby Duke Nuk’em » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:22 pm

Thomas Something wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:58 am New plan. I think I am going to try and package Evans and trade for Zeke. I pick 1 and the person who picks 2 has Zeke. I think if I promise not to take Harris (because I want Chase anyway) so he can replace his starting RB he might go for it. Then I will have Zeke and Chase and he will have Evans and Harris. That feels close and I think he might go for it. idk. Still brainstorming.
Seems like a no brainer to do this.