Lions Receivers

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Lions Receivers

Postby BabyChark23 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:11 am

What does everyone think about the Lions receivers? I think we will likely get at least two fantasy relevant receivers just because of the anticipated passing volume. Amon-ra looks like a lock to be one of them, but no clear indication who the other will be. Thoughts?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Lions Receivers

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:14 am

I would be going with St Brown here as well. He has the skill set to help out Goff and could be his diet Woods.

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:59 am

I think ARSB and Hock. Maybe one of the vets in Perriman/Williams but between Hock, and Swift(should see all the targets he can handle) I think one other may emerge but not sure how consistent that other guy will be. Cephus is there and while he doesnt have the DC he has some skill and a toughness that I like

Paul717
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Paul717 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:38 pm

Great question and I hope to get more clarity before my league cuts are due mid/late August.

Will be keeping Hock for sure. For the WRs, leaning towards keeping Quintez Cephus as well. Picked up Tyrell Williams for free but wouldn't be too excited to keep him. Would prefer if Williams picked up some hype / trade value but I'm not overly optimistic.

To answer the question though, might be too early to tell. Need to see / hear some camp reports. For leagues where cuts are due earlier or drafts happen earlier, this is a really tough call right now.
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Jordan Love, Deshaun Watson
RB: Travis Etienne, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Kendre Miller, Jaleel McLaughlin, Sean Tucker, Deuce Vaughn
WR: A.J. Brown, Garrett Wilson, Tee Higgins, Calvin Ridley, Michael Wilson, Kendrick Bourne, Tutu Atwell, Allen Lazard, Isaiah Hodgins, Xavier Hutchinson
TE: T.J. Hockenson, Cole Kmet, Kylen Granson
K: Didn't make the playoffs in 2023 :cry: , and don't usually hold one in the offseason
Team DST: Cowboys, Lions

Picks:
2024: All my picks except 3rd rounder

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol:

halfbaked88
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby halfbaked88 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:05 pm

You have Perriman and Tyrell Williams on the outside and likely Amon Ra St Brown in the slot...

Goff will probably throw a lot and Detroit WR will make the waiver wire pick up or the week sometimes.

I think Cephus won't be on the field most downs and they'll be using their FA adds instead.

Really the only pieces you want in this offense is Hockenson and Swift. Everyone I don't feel good about.

Zhoward88
Starter
Starter

Postby Zhoward88 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:20 am

“I think Cephus won't be on the field most downs and they'll be using their FA adds instead. “

I have no clue why anyone would assume that. I don’t think that’s a good judgment. Cephus has as much potential to be on the field as any WR on that roster???
10 team league....16 offensive keepers selected by April first. 28 man rosters during the season. 1 keeper defense and 1 keeper kicker.

.5 ppr, TE premium +.5, .2 return yards, big play bonuses, 4 team playoffs and 2 week super bowl (wk 15,16).
Start 1 QB 6 pt passing TD, 2 RBs, 3 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE.

QBs- Dak P
RBs- miles sanders, CEH, Najee Harris, Antonio gibson, James robinson, Boston Scott, qadree ollison, eno Benjamin, Sony michel, kerryon Johnson, gerrid Doaks, Larry rountree,
WRs- Brandon aiyuk, shenault, Adam thielen, Antonio brown, kadarius Toney, Jacobi Meyers, Dwayne eskridge, jalen Darden.

TEs- Goedert, fant, Hayden hurst, Dan Arnold, Donald parham
Kicker- koo

atlmoneyman
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby atlmoneyman » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:01 am

St. Brown for me.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:21 am

I like Williams as a flier late. I've been hearing that he's the WR1 in camp. <shrugs> So don't spend a lot, but somebody has to catch the ball.
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

The.Big.Spank
Legend
Legend

Postby The.Big.Spank » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:46 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:21 am I like Williams as a flier late. I've been hearing that he's the WR1 in camp. <shrugs> So don't spend a lot, but somebody has to catch the ball.
I agree with this. If I had to have a WR on that team it would be Williams and then I would pray he stays healthy. The rookie hype of ASR will die down after the first few weeks of the season. Cephus has bad hands and on a team that desperately needed playmakers last year, he was non existent.
Team 1: 16 Team
QB's: Fields, Wentz,
RB: D. Harris, D. Montgomery, Kendre M.
WR: Chase, AJ Brown, Aiyuk, Bateman
TE: Waller, J. Woods, Dulich, Mayer

Team 2: 12 Team SF 1ppr, Start 10
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Watson
RB: Hall, Walker, Javonte, Pacheco, K Mitchell, Dobbins
WR: Godwin, JSN, Pittman, Pickens, Toney, DP Jones, S Moore
TE: Andrews, Fant, Likely
(2024) 1.03, 2.03, 3.03
(2025) Top 3 1st, my 1st