POLL: Julio/Chark discrepancy - which side are you on?

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

DJ Chark or Julio Jones?

Chark over Jones - regardless of league format
63%
Jones over Chark - regardless of league format
38%
Chark over Jones in 1QB, Jones over Chark in SF
No votes
Jones over Chark in 1QB, Chark over Jones in SF
No votes

Total votes: 8

zaner75
Captain
Captain

POLL: Julio/Chark discrepancy - which side are you on?

Postby zaner75 » Thu May 27, 2021 8:07 pm

Recently took over an orphan with Julio Jones and DJ Chark. In trying to craft a trade offer, I looked at some rankings, trade values, and ADP lists here and found some interesting discrepancies.
I went in assuming that these 2 players would be close in value/ranking and that Chark would be slighter higher in value/rank due to age/upside.
In the single QB rankings, Julio checks in at WR39 with Chark at WR32. But in the Superflex rankings, Julio is at WR27 and Chark WR39.
In May startup ADP, Chark is WR29, Julio WR31, while in Superflex ADP, Julio is WR26 and Chark is WR31.
Is there something that I am missing between 1QB and superflex that makes Julio more valuable than Chark in SF?
Who are you taking on your roster?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: POLL: Julio/Chark discrepancy - which side are you on?

Postby Gator Sens » Thu May 27, 2021 8:16 pm

I'm not sure what the difference would be given a different QB format. Seems strange.

Chark has extra upside with Lawrence coming to town and Jones has dipped based on age even though he is still elite when healthy. Chark is worth a backend mid 1st while Jones is never going to bring back what he is worth at this point. Any 1st is the best hope unfortunately.

Jones is safer on the field while Chark is worth more on the market.