CEH or Javonte Williams

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

CEH or Javonte Williams

Postby Kkiddynamite » Mon May 17, 2021 2:18 pm

Lot of people had unrealistic expectations for Clyde last year imo. He was solid and showed enough to warrant optimism moving forward, and with the OL improvements and Bell now gone, the table is set for him to improve. Almost has to have positive regression in the TD dept. I have him as a buy low. He doesnt profile or strike me as a bell cow though. Not somebody that is going to tote it 250 times a year, and I dont think he ever flirts with Kamara/CMC rec numbers. I think 40-50 is more like his ceiling, still can be a high floor low end RB1.

Javonte went to as good a situation as a RB could go to, guy is hard to bring down and has only an aging Melvin Gordon in his way who is all but gone next year. He does profile as a bell cow imo and I think he will end up one of the better RBs in the class when it is all said and done. Will they use him as a 3 down back next year or bring in some COP guy?

Who would you rather have and what is the diff between the two in terms of picks if any?

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: CEH or Javonte Williams

Postby StripesOfKC » Mon May 17, 2021 2:48 pm

Own both in different leagues and prefer CEH pretty easily--probably by about a late 1st though I doubt you can get that on top of Javonte
Last edited by StripesOfKC on Mon May 17, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Mon May 17, 2021 2:48 pm

As mentioned in your other post, I would rather have CEH and would pay a backend mid 1st + to lock up CEH. I think he has as much upside as any prospect in that range and I think the Williams hype is getting a bit out of control. I live in Denver and our line is a total mess from a protection standpoint. Unless Rodgers comes here, I don't think it's going to be pretty again.

MaddMadden
Role Player
Role Player

Postby MaddMadden » Wed May 19, 2021 1:24 pm

CEH by a mile here.
10 team half-PPR league. Starters: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 2FLEX, K, 2DE, DT, 2LB, S, CB, 2IDP. 40man roster. Salary Cap pinned to NFL.

2022 picks: 1st, 3rd
2023 picks: 2 1st, 2 2nd, 3 3rd, 2 4ths

Players under contracts 2021 (years)
QB: K. Murray (3), T. Lance (4)
RB: S. Barkley (4), C. Edwards-Helaire (3+1), J. Jacobs (4), M. Davis (1), D. Henderson (1), AJ Dillon (3), Z. Moss (3), T. Pollard (2), T. Etienne (4)
WR: DK Metcalf (2), C. Ridley (2), T. McLaurin (2), J. Chase (4), R. Bateman (4), E. Moore (4), R. Moore (4), J. Reagor (3), B. Edwards (3), KJ Hamler (3)
TE: G. Kittle (3), A. Trautman (3)
K: Y. Koo (1)
DE: D. Hunter (1), C. Young (3+1), J. Bosa (2), J. Allen (2), K. Paye (4)
DT: A. Donald (2), Q. Williams (3)
LB: D. Leonard (2), R. Smith (3), F. Warner (3) P. Queen (3), I. Simmons (3), J. Davis (4)
S: D. James (2), R. Grant (4)
CB: K. Moore (2)

BucBuc
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BucBuc » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:29 am

CEH for me
TEAM 1
12 Team Half PPR Superflex ..1Qb , 2Rb, 3Wr,1 Te, 2Flex 1Superflex 1Def
QBs: Dak,Goff, Burrow
RBS: Bijan,Pacheco,D.Harris,Fournette,GibsonDillon,Penny, Darell Williams,Chestnut,Ty Chandler,M
Ingram, Goodson, K.Ingram
WR:Lamb,Tee,DJM,AJB, Boyd
TE Goedert,
DEF Eagles, Broncos,