Swift or Sanders

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
cmeride
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Swift or Sanders

Postby cmeride » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:56 am

Who do you have ?

Would you give a next years 1st for either ?
Team 1
Dynasty 12 team Non-PPR (6pts TD)

QB: Mahomes Mayfield
RB: Gus Dobbins CEH JCook Spiller Moss Chandler
WR: Hopkins Devonta Higgins Sutton Diontae Hollywood Hardman Mooney Burks Flowers
TE: Engram Irv Smith
D:
K:
Start 1 QB 0-3 RB 1-4 WR 1TE

Team 2
Redraft 10 team non-ppr (6pts TD)

QB: Fields, Geno
RB: Chubb, Stevenson, Breece, Sanders
WR:CeeDee, Amon-Ra, DJ Moore Flowers
TE: Pitts, LaPorta
D: Pats, Jags
K: Joseph, Moody

Start 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE

krtbuckeye
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Swift or Sanders

Postby krtbuckeye » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:19 pm

I strongly prefer Swift to Sanders, but a 2022 1st for either is a good price for either, especially Swift.
The Highwaymen
🏆 2020, 2021, 2022
🥈 2018, 2019

10 Team SF, PPR, Roster: 33+2 IR+2 Taxi
Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SF, FLX (RB/WR), K, 2 DL, LB, 2 DB, 2 IDP FLX

**IDP scoring is TKL heavy (1.0 solo and asst), no QBH or TFL.**

QB: Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs, D’Andre Swift, Jerome Ford, Khalil Herbert, Jaleel McLaughlin, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Isaiah Spiller, Chase Brown, Evan Hull (IR), Sean Tucker
WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown, DeVonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Josh Palmer, Demario Douglas, Alec Pierce, Michael Wilson, Jalin Hyatt, Kayshon Boutte (Taxi)
TE: Sam LaPorta, Trey McBride
K: Jake Elliott
DL: Danielle Hunter, Aiden Hutchinson, Jaelan Phillips (IR)
LB: Bobby Wagner, Jordyn Brooks, Logan Wilson, Ernest Jones
DB: Derwin James, Brian Branch

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:42 pm

Swift. He has a higher value on the market and I would rather gamble on Swift becoming a three down back versus Sanders. I don't think Sanders can carry that load.

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:48 pm

Swift>>Sanders>2022 1st (unless it's early in which case keep it over Sanders)

Zhoward88
Starter
Starter

Postby Zhoward88 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:42 pm

Sanders had double digit carries in 10 of the 12 games he played....and they were literally losing almost all of those games. Swift had 6 out of 12. And not to mention sanders had a better yards per carry average too on a worse offense. I think they are pretty close talent wise and athletically. Sanders is far better athlete than people act like. But yet again people love to get on a train and just join the ride. All sanders did was lead the league in Yards per carry for like the first 10 weeks and have multiple 70+ yards runs....double digit carries in 85% of the games he played....I think Swift has more appeal at the moment but sanders gets crapped on way too much considering what he did on that terrible team. With all that being said I’d take either of these guys for a future first. Both can pop this year.
10 team league....16 offensive keepers selected by April first. 28 man rosters during the season. 1 keeper defense and 1 keeper kicker.

.5 ppr, TE premium +.5, .2 return yards, big play bonuses, 4 team playoffs and 2 week super bowl (wk 15,16).
Start 1 QB 6 pt passing TD, 2 RBs, 3 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE.

QBs- Dak P
RBs- miles sanders, CEH, Najee Harris, Antonio gibson, James robinson, Boston Scott, qadree ollison, eno Benjamin, Sony michel, kerryon Johnson, gerrid Doaks, Larry rountree,
WRs- Brandon aiyuk, shenault, Adam thielen, Antonio brown, kadarius Toney, Jacobi Meyers, Dwayne eskridge, jalen Darden.

TEs- Goedert, fant, Hayden hurst, Dan Arnold, Donald parham
Kicker- koo

SoftwoodGrampian
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:23 pm

Most leagues these guys won’t go for anything less than two 1sts

Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Vcize » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:33 am

Zhoward88 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:42 pm Sanders had double digit carries in 10 of the 12 games he played....and they were literally losing almost all of those games. Swift had 6 out of 12.
I think the key part here is 5 of the last 6 games, rather than the 6 of 12 overall.

It's pretty clear that Detroit was easing the rook in early on.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert

Zhoward88
Starter
Starter

Postby Zhoward88 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:21 am

Vcize wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:33 am
Zhoward88 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:42 pm Sanders had double digit carries in 10 of the 12 games he played....and they were literally losing almost all of those games. Swift had 6 out of 12.
I think the key part here is 5 of the last 6 games, rather than the 6 of 12 overall.

It's pretty clear that Detroit was easing the rook in early on.

Not disagreeing. But it is what it is. People knock sanders for the silliest stuff. Just no clue what Phili will do and people just come out and say “sanders is not a every down back” and “doesn’t handle the load” but I’m reality he has proven he’s capable of 15 touches, receiving on 3rd down, break tackles, bouncing it outside and the home run plays as well. It’s just silly to sit here an knock him. He could very likely have a great year and be in the lime light next offseason. People knock him but support mixon. I’ll never understand that. And not to mention, Detroit bringing in Jamal Williams and they organization already discussing him and his usage and how he’s a special player....don’t think they did all that to use Swift as the main man. Williams seems to be in line for real, useful touches too.
10 team league....16 offensive keepers selected by April first. 28 man rosters during the season. 1 keeper defense and 1 keeper kicker.

.5 ppr, TE premium +.5, .2 return yards, big play bonuses, 4 team playoffs and 2 week super bowl (wk 15,16).
Start 1 QB 6 pt passing TD, 2 RBs, 3 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE.

QBs- Dak P
RBs- miles sanders, CEH, Najee Harris, Antonio gibson, James robinson, Boston Scott, qadree ollison, eno Benjamin, Sony michel, kerryon Johnson, gerrid Doaks, Larry rountree,
WRs- Brandon aiyuk, shenault, Adam thielen, Antonio brown, kadarius Toney, Jacobi Meyers, Dwayne eskridge, jalen Darden.

TEs- Goedert, fant, Hayden hurst, Dan Arnold, Donald parham
Kicker- koo